DVBViewer Live TV Plugin

pünktchen

popy

Same errors like me without the test version. Did you use the test version of the plugin a few posts back?

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk

Damob9k

The last try is with the one downloaded from emby (not the test version) should I re try with the test version ?

popy

The last try is with the one downloaded from emby (not the test version) should I re try with the test version ?

Yes, try the test version. On the test version, your error is fixed!

popy

Ps: check the ports again, they where anapp fixed.

popy

Sorry I am out of ideas, maybe @@pünktchen could help.

PS: Does DVBVIEWER itself works to play a stream and does it work over DMS webinterface itself?

Damob9k

Hi popy, yes I can watch live TV on my PC with DVBViewer and with DMS, so it's definitely streaming correctly on port 8089

I've just totally wiped Emby server from my server, and am in the process of doing the reinstall \ setup  ... so will report back in a while.

Thanks for all of your help thus far :)

Cheers

Damian

Damob9k

Holy S*** Sticks it's now working !!

Needs a lot of setting up to get it back to how i like it.

I'm now watching the snooker (what's left of it .. grr) on my theatre PC .. phew !

I noticed that some folders within the emby-server folder have changed, so not sure if that had an effect.

Anyway, I going to sit on my sofa for the first time today, and chill 

Cheers

Damian

popy

Holy S*** Sticks it's now working !!

Needs a lot of setting up to get it back to how i like it.

I'm now watching the snooker (what's left of it .. grr) on my theatre PC .. phew !

I noticed that some folders within the emby-server folder have changed, so not sure if that had an effect.

Anyway, I going to sit on my sofa for the first time today, and chill 

Cheers

Damian

Nice, to hear that you finally have it up and running!

Would be cool if you can post, what you have done to solve your issue.

Maybe this can help others.

@@pünktchen & @@Luke will a new fixed plugin version bumped into the official emby repo soon?

I'll think you will save other users (and you for support) a bunch of time  :P

pOpY

Damob9k

To be honest guys, I don't know what actually fixed it .. maybe just the fresh install of Emby server did the trick.

The only thing that I noticed (when I went to open the server log files that I had a shortcut to) was that it WAS located at C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\  along with all the other subfolders, but is now located at C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata

With the other sub folders contained within the programdata folder, so the plugins folder have also move down one level, maybe the installed plugins were looking to the wrong place ?

I also suspect that having to change from the old DVB Recording service to the new DVB Media server + new plugin didn't help matters.

I'm now blocking everything from updating ! ... can't be dealing with loosing a day every time there's a major update to part of or all of Emby !

Cheers

Damian

• Like 1

pünktchen

Is here only bug fix in it, or is here the new recording feature in ?

No need for the the test version anymore. Just download the plugin from the official catalogue. It has all the new features !

• Like 1

Kodi_Newcomer

Is there a small tutorial or should it work on the fly i have install your plugin and set i up. So now when i will have a new series what is the best way to add this to emby that he can search for the records...

And is there a way, that he prefer HD channels to record, instead of sd channels.

For Example Hawaii Five = runs on Sat 1 and on Fox (PayTV) So i will have this one from Fox Channel and not from Sat 1

And is there Emby Premiere needed for use this new feature ? That Emby create the Timers in DVBViewer ?

Must i do this for every series, that he only should record missing episodes ? Or is there a global option for it ?

Edited by Kodi_Newcomer

pünktchen

Is there a small tutorial or should it work on the fly i have install your plugin and set i up. So now when i will have a new series what is the best way to add this to emby that he can search for the records...

Why do you need a tutorial? Just set the option in the plugin, enable download of "Missing Episodes" for all of your tv show libraries and set a task trigger for "Autocreate DVBViewer Timers" that runs daily.

That's it! Nothing more to do! If this will work, depends of the formating of your program subtitles. You know DVBViewer doesn't know anything about season or episode numbers. So i try to guess those numbers via regex from the programs subtitle. It should work with any of these episode naming conventions:

s1e2 anything
1x2 anything
1.2 anything

Also the name of a tv show within Emby's library should contain the tv guide programs name. NCIS (thetvdb.com) is not Navy CIS (TV Movie ClickFinder)!!!

Either you change the series name in Emby or you define a replacement in "seriesMapping.xml2 from KissCon.

And is there a way, that he prefer HD channels to record, instead of sd channels.

No, because i don't know if a channel is SD or HD. Just set the plugin options to record everything no matter if it is already in DVBViewer's recording library or if a timer with the same name exists and your good to go. Do not set DVBViewer's recording folder as a Emby library in this case!

And is there Emby Premiere needed for use this new feature ? That Emby create the Timers in DVBViewer ?

I don't know. Normally if you want to manually create timers in Emby you need Premier. Maybe it's only for the interface?

But hey, you want everything to be automated for you and don't want to pay the price?! I suppress my thoughts on that...

Must i do this for every series, that he only should record missing episodes ? Or is there a global option for it ?

Download of Missing Episodes is a global per library option.

Edited by pünktchen

Kodi_Newcomer

Maybe we can choose from a tv channel group ? So we can create a group in DMS with all the channels how interest for recordings, so your plugin search only for episodes in this group ?

I will pay for it, but i have problems with the billing source.

This is not what i mean.

Download of Missing Episodes is a global per library option.

I mean when i look at live tv -> series in the web interface there are many series for recording, so when i go to details each series has the option record all episodes. The check box for only record missing episodes is not checked. So my quest was, is there a global setting, that each series how is listed for recording has check the box only missing recordings ?

So for now i do not need anymore, to create a auto timer in DMS itself ? Because all of this Auto Timers i can see in the Emby.

Is there a way i can choose a series for recording missing epsiodes ? Or is this all automaticly ? For example i have seen some Seasons and do not need it anymore. Now a new season starts and i will only record this season, so Emyb with your plugin will record all seasons and not the newest one.

Kodi_Newcomer

@@pünktchen

for better understand. Example "American Gods" This is a new Series, i would like to have. So i create a Empty folder with "American Gods (2017) 

Now Emby create this one in his DB and download all infos for the series, seasons, episodes. So now all episodes from season 1 are missing, and tagged with that.

post-190077-0-37203000-1526301933_thumb.png

So now i go to Autocreate Timer from DVBViewer on the Task tab. Then i look at DMS -> Timer but there is no record timer create for "American Gods"

My epg looks like this..

post-190077-0-56236700-1526301947_thumb.png

The same i try'ed with Westworld, it runs today 

20:15    01:15

Westworld - (S2E4) - Das Rätsel der Sphinx

But nothing happens when i hit the "Autocreate DVB Timer" task in emby.

Here all my settings.

post-190077-0-32186600-1526302317_thumb.png

post-190077-0-58511400-1526302310_thumb.png

And here are my log. emby log.txt

On DMS now i have delet the EPG Search for this two series for testing. So the only how can create the recoding timer is emyb with your plugin.

Edited by Kodi_Newcomer

pünktchen

I mean when i look at live tv -> series in the web interface there are many series for recording, so when i go to details each series has the option record all episodes. The check box for only record missing episodes is not checked. So my quest was, is there a global setting, that each series how is listed for recording has check the box only missing recordings 

This takes only affect for newly created series schedules from within Emby if the Option "Delete Timers if item is already in Emby's library" is ticked.

For existing series schedules you'll have to enable the checkbox either in Emby for the specific series schedule or set the priority in DMS to 49.

So for now i do not need anymore, to create a auto timer in DMS itself ? Because all of this Auto Timers i can see in the Emby.

It depends on the usecase. But Emby will not automatically create EPG-Search entries in DMS, but single schedules for your missing episodes.

Maybe we can choose from a tv channel group ? So we can create a group in DMS with all the channels how interest for recordings, so your plugin search only for episodes in this group ?

Is there a way i can choose a series for recording missing epsiodes ? Or is this all automaticly ? For example i have seen some Seasons and do not need it anymore. Now a new season starts and i will only record this season, so Emyb with your plugin will record all seasons and not the newest one.

If you want to make it that specific, you're better off doing it by EPG-Search entries in DMS.

So now i go to Autocreate Timer from DVBViewer on the Task tab. Then i look at DMS -> Timer but there is no record timer create for "American Gods"

My epg looks like this..

post-190077-0-56236700-1526301947_thumb.

The same i try'ed with Westworld, it runs today 

20:15    01:15

Westworld - (S2E4) - Das Rätsel der Sphinx

But nothing happens when i hit the "Autocreate DVB Timer" task in emby.

None of the new options will work for you, because your season and episode numbers are in your program title and not in the program subtitle!

Why are you doing this? This will also cause trouble if you create a series schedule from within Emby, because i use the program title as series name.

Edited by pünktchen

Kodi_Newcomer

Why are you doing this? This will also cause trouble if you create a series schedule from within Emby, because i use the program title as series name.

Because when i zap trough the epg for example in Kodi, i can see directly witch Season and Episode the Series is. So when i have this in the Subtitle, i must look for each show in the Subscription text to see what it is.

EDIT:

Now i have changed it, to what you tell me. But it will not work again.

post-190077-0-74658500-1526316658_thumb.png

Edited by Kodi_Newcomer

pünktchen

I quote myself

So i try to guess those numbers via regex from the programs subtitle. It should work with any of these episode naming conventions:

s1e2 anything1x2 anything1.2 anything

Kodi_Newcomer

So the ( ) are the problem ?

----

Ok now it looks good. Emby knows the season and episode nr, for later after record ?

post-190077-0-13655600-1526322975_thumb.png

Hm it works. But often he use the SD Channels. So this is a big problem. When we can choose a group than it would be perfect.

Can we specify it a little bit, maybe, only from Seasons 5, because i have seen season 1-4 but i dont have it on the hdd.

Edited by Kodi_Newcomer

Kodi_Newcomer

So now something is broken. Autocreate Timer Taks, has an error. log.txt

Ok now it looks good. Emby knows the season and episode nr, for later after record ?

post-190077-0-13655600-1526322975_thumb.

Hm it works. But often he use the SD Channels. So this is a big problem. When we can choose a group than it would be perfect.

Can we specify it a little bit, maybe, only from Seasons 5, because i have seen season 1-4 but i dont have it on the hdd.

pünktchen

Not possible. Just use the EPG-Search of DMS for this and/or keep the recording history of the DMS although your files don't exist anymore.

Edited by pünktchen