DVBViewer Live TV Plugin

pünktchen

Kodi_Newcomer

Yesterday I saw something. Your Plugin has create two Timers for a Episode "American Gods" for Episode 2. The first at 8.15 pm the other for 11:15 pm. So after he had recorded this one from 8:15 pm Emby have it in his DB and the episode is no more missing. So i hoped your plugin is deactivate the second one from 11:15 pm because now the episode is in the lib. I'd think the Refresh Timer did something like this ? Maybe you can add this or is there no way for it ?

pünktchen

Just check the other option: Delete timers if item is already in Emby's library.

Kodi_Newcomer

Hm so far i think all works fine. I have run both, the dvbv auto timer to, I do not dare that it only makes your plugin. So i run both. Maybe i should deactivate some timers in dvbv and hope that your plugin create all the record timers. But it works. How sure it is in the search I can not say yet.

And the problem i post above, the option for delet the timer when the epsiode is in the lib, will not work at least for my example.

And 2 of your 3 Task will not run, after wakeup. But i dont know if this is a problem from emby ? The Refresh DVBV Timers works, the Guide Refresh and the Autocreate Timer did not work. I must trigger it manual.

Edited by Kodi_Newcomer

Kodi_Newcomer

Ok here another example. Westworld S2E6 he has record the episode now, later there was the same episode as an active timer. The refresh DVBV Timer Task will not kill the Timer for this episode, although the episode is now in the lib.

Here are the log. log.txt

Edited by Kodi_Newcomer

pünktchen

Ok here another example. Westworld S2E6 he has record the episode now, later there was the same episode as an active timer. The refresh DVBV Timer Task will not kill the Timer for this episode, although the episode is now in the lib.

Here are the log. attachicon.giflog.txt

I don't think there's something about this issue in the last log. I've disabled all logging except about the autotimer creation, because that was your primary problem and i don't wanted to floot the log with thousands of unimportant lines.

Beside this i wonder why the second timer isn't cancelled at all? This should already be happening by the DMS itself!

Kodi_Newcomer

I have run the Autocreate Task, so he adds the to timers on the same day. One 8:15 pm and the second 10:50 pm. The last one wasn't delet or deactivate by any side, after the first one is successfull recorded and in the lib.

Hm i noticed somewhat. I have add some "NoDMS" Tags to some Seasons, now all are gone ? Why this ?

Edited by Kodi_Newcomer

pünktchen

I have run the Autocreate Task, so he adds the to timers on the same day. One 8:15 pm and the second 10:50 pm. The last one wasn't delet or deactivate by any side, after the first one is successfull recorded and in the lib.

Again. Even without my plugin the second timer should be disabled by DVBViewer's Media Server! But i will try to reproduce it - at the weekend - now it's too hot.

Kodi_Newcomer

at the weekend - now it's too hot.

Oooooh yes.

Should he deactivate this automatically in the short time or only at the start of the timer ? Thats happend often that he record the same episode again or did not delet a timer where another one was already successful.

pünktchen

@@Kodi_Newcomer try this:

It should solve your timer deletion issue for newly created timers. I've also advanced the timer creation to 3 days and you have to select a channel group in the plugin settings for autotimers.

• Like 1

Kodi_Newcomer

@@Kodi_Newcomer try this: attachicon.gifMediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.zip

It should solve your timer deletion issue for newly created timers. I've also advanced the timer creation to 3 days and you have to select a channel group in the plugin settings for autotimers.

So i can create a new channel group with my fav channels and then your plugin is only searching in this group, and not on all the other channels ? So i can only create a group with only hd channels, so he only record the stuff in hd.

pünktchen

So i can create a new channel group with my fav channels and then your plugin is only searching in this group, and not on all the other channels ? So i can only create a group with only hd channels, so he only record the stuff in hd.

Yes.

Kodi_Newcomer

So i have some trouble now. The Autocreate Timer Task ends with an error.  log.txt

post-190077-0-98970500-1528051351_thumb.png

The 2 episodes you see for today are now in the lib, the first record start at 6:15 pm so both are in the lib. But the second timers are always there. I have manual actived it for testing, maybe it works only when dvbviewer or your plugin create the timer ? Now he did not deactivate or delet it.

post-190077-0-03490200-1528051651_thumb.png

This was the first thing. The second one, i can only choose "Fav Group" no other.

post-190077-0-15675400-1528051475_thumb.png

post-190077-0-92384600-1528051485_thumb.png

Edited by Kodi_Newcomer

pünktchen

So i have some trouble now. The Autocreate Timer Task ends with an error.

This was the first thing. The second one, i can only choose "Fav Group" no other.

Have you restartet the DVBViewer Media Server after making changes to your DVBViewer channel list?

"Favoriten" is not something from my code. It's propably a channel group that you've created in the past. And of course with a non existing channel group in the plugin settings, the autotimer task has to fail!

The 2 episodes you see for today are now in the lib, the first record start at 6:15 pm so both are in the lib. But the second timers are always there. I have manual actived it for testing, maybe it works only when dvbviewer or your plugin create the timer ? Now he did not deactivate or delet it.

The deletion will only work for NEW timers created by my plugin. For already existing timers or timers created in DVBViewer itself, you'll have to change the priority of the timers to 49.

I use this to identify timers that are allowed to be deleted.

• Like 1

Kodi_Newcomer

Have you restartet the DVBViewer Media Server after making changes to your DVBViewer channel list?

"Favoriten" is not something from my code. It's propably a channel group that you've created in the past. And of course with a non existing channel group in the plugin settings, the autotimer task has to fail!

The Channel List ist old, that was the first thing when i setup my dvbv. So thats not a new list.In this list, there are some more groups. But from this i cant choose a group. I can only add fav group in DVBV in this group i can set more groups.

So i think the error comes not from there. When i go back to the previously version it works.

This with the timer i will try. Thanks for the info with the priority 49.

Kodi_Newcomer

This is what i get. <channels><root>Favoriten</root></channels>

What i see all the channels in the group fav when i look at emby tv guide.

Edited by Kodi_Newcomer

pünktchen

So what should i now? It should be Astra and Internet channels. Please ask at the DVBViewer forum why you get Favoriten, because i can't reproduce it here and don't know of a DVBViewer setting that has an impact on this.

Btw. what version of DMS do you have installed? There was a bug in previous versions (older than 2.1.0).

Edited by pünktchen

Kodi_Newcomer

So what should i now? It should be Astra and Internet channels. Please ask at the DVBViewer forum why you get Favoriten, because i can't reproduce it here and don't know of a DVBViewer setting that has an impact on this.

Btw. what version of DMS do you have installed? There was a bug in previous versions (older than 2.1.0).

Ok, i have an older version. So i will make an update and try it again. I give you feedback.

EDIT::

So now i have the 2.1.1.0 and i can see Astra or Internet Channels.

post-190077-0-61373800-1528226763_thumb.png

So but now i can only choose this to groups. I cant choose Fav anymore. And i cant create a new group at the location where Astra and Internet Channels where.

Maybe we can choose Favs or a Group from the Favs root Folder ? So there i can create for example a group named recording, and there i can only add channels i will use for auto recording. Because when i choose Astra, there will search in all of this channels, there are channels i dont like to be watched in for a episode.

But the error is still there for Autocreate Timer. log.txt

Edited by Kodi_Newcomer

pünktchen

Please don't edit your posts, because i don't get any notification of this.

And i cant create a new group at the location where Astra and Internet Channels where.

Why? You aren't able to or you don't like to?

Maybe we can choose Favs or a Group from the Favs root Folder ? 

No! I assure you i won't do this!

pünktchen
But the error is still there for Autocreate Timer.

I don't see any indication that either "Astra" or "Internet Channels" is used to get guide data for the Autocreate Timer task.

Have you ever hit SAVE after choosing one of those groups in the plugin settings? If yes, send me your "MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.xml" configuration file. If not, try again!

Kodi_Newcomer

Please don't edit your posts, because i don't get any notification of this.

Why? You aren't able to or you don't like to?

No! I assure you i won't do this!

Im not able to copie channels in the new generated Group there.

I don't see any indication that either "Astra" or "Internet Channels" is used to get guide data for the Autocreate Timer task.

Have you ever hit SAVE after choosing one of those groups in the plugin settings? If yes, send me your "MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.xml" configuration file. If not, try again!

I have test it 2 times. It will not work for me. Here is the next try with the same error.

Here is the xml  MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.xml

post-190077-0-93737800-1528572522_thumb.png

post-190077-0-28186300-1528572528_thumb.png

pünktchen

Im not able to copie channels in the new generated Group there.

Oh c'mon, if i am able to do this in DVBViewer then you can do it also.

Please send me a new log with this version:

Important: either wait 5 minutes after choosing the timer channel group before triggering the Autotimer task or restart Emby!

• Like 1