DVBViewer Live TV Plugin

pünktchen

pünktchen

I think i know what the problem is. Those two channels, that still have guide data are the only ones with a channel logo?

Please pm me your server log after doing a guide refresh!

rechner123

Hi pünktchen

You are correct. All the channel with channel logo have also guide data.

I have sent you the logfile!

• Like 1

rechner123

Is there anything i can do to become guide back?

Edited by rechner123

pünktchen

Is there anything i can do to become guide back?

For the time being, just set your missing channel logos in RecordingService. This would also look so much nicer [emoji6]
  • Like 1

rechner123

It is so easy when you know how it's done  :)

But is this normal for channels with no logo, there also have no guide data in emby?

pünktchen

It is so easy when you know how it's done :)

But is this normal for channels with no logo, there also have no guide data in emby?

Of course not, but i haven't found the time yet to publish a new version. You know - private life and the other things...
  • Like 1

rechner123

hallo. ich habe auch das problem mit der neuen version. keine epg

It works for me resetting channel logos in dvbviewer recording service.

pünktchen

Du sollst im RecordingService Senderlogos hinterlegen! Oder du wartest noch ein, zwei Tage. Hab eben eine neue Plugin Version an die Emby Entwickler geschickt.

I've sent a new plugin version to the Emby devs. So it should be fixed in one or two days.

• Like 1

rechner123

Hi pünktchen

With the latest update, i think all is working correct.

Time in guide and also guide on channels without logo. Tried with delete a channel logo.

Thanks for update and of course for the plugin!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
rechner123

Hi

I have problems with recording series and normal recording.
I dont know if this problem comes with emby or the plugin.

If i record series with letters, ä, ö, ü, ß, in the title, i have cryptic symbols instead of the letter. I have tried the language setting of emby english and german.

And the other is my normal(one time) recording does not work. If i click record, i only have a spinning circle and nothing happen.

Can anyone help me please?

Edit: changelog added

post-66773-0-17434200-1517337317_thumb.png

server-63652936385.txt

Edited by rechner123

rechner123

Thanks

Changelog uploaded.

First i tried single record-> spinning circle

Second i have done a series recording-> cryptic symbol instead a "ü"

There's some kind of error in the plugin, i'm not quite sure what it is but hopefully @@pünktchen can advise.

2018-01-30 20:24:40.691 Info HttpClient: GET: http://192.168.0.14:3366/api/getconfigfile.html?file=config%5Cservice.xml
2018-01-30 20:24:40.703 Error HttpServer: Error processing request
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 3.2.70.0
	Command line: C:\Users\STREAMER\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: True
	User Interactive: True
	Processor count: 4
	Program data path: C:\Users\STREAMER\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server
	Application directory: C:\Users\STREAMER\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
	System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
	   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.Services.Entities.Settings.GetEntry(List`1 section, String key)
	   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.Services.Proxies.TVServiceProxy.CreateSchedule(CancellationToken cancellationToken, TimerInfo timer)
	   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.DVBViewerTvService.CreateTimerAsync(TimerInfo info, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.LiveTvManager.<CreateTimer>d__101.MoveNext()
	System.NullReferenceException
	   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.Services.Entities.Settings.GetEntry(List`1 section, String key)
	   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.Services.Proxies.TVServiceProxy.CreateSchedule(CancellationToken cancellationToken, TimerInfo timer)
	   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.DVBViewerTvService.CreateTimerAsync(TimerInfo info, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.LiveTvManager.<CreateTimer>d__101.MoveNext()

pünktchen

Hi

I have problems with recording series and normal recording.

I dont know if this problem comes with emby or the plugin.

If i record series with letters, ä, ö, ü, ß, in the title, i have cryptic symbols instead of the letter. I have tried the language setting of emby english and german.

And the other is my normal(one time) recording does not work. If i click record, i only have a spinning circle and nothing happen.

Can anyone help me please?

Edit: changelog added

Hi @@rechner123 for your second problem please try this version:

If it doesn't work, please pm me your DMS "service.xml" file.

@@Luke i think the problem with umlauts is an Emby bug. I've seen this also with my other tv plugin. With both i just deliver a string of course.

• 3 weeks later...
rechner123

@@Luke i think the problem with umlauts is an Emby bug. I've seen this also with my other tv plugin. With both i just deliver a string of course.

Could this be the reason because my series recording does not work correctly for shows with umlauts?

If i record a show "Die größten Konstruktionsfehler der Welt" as example, the recording does work only for one or two shows.

Then i have to delete series recording and add them again then it works again for up to 2 shows.

Does emby search the guide for the show? Then i think emby will search " Die grÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂöÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂten Konstruktionsfehler der Welt" and could not find them right?

only my thought!

Thanks

pünktchen

No, Emby doesn't search the guide to create the timers. The series recording in Emby creates a "EPG-Autotimer-Suche" in DVBViewer, so the RS/DMS is responsible for upcoming timers.

How does the "EPG-Autotimer-Suche" look like in the Recording Service Webinterface after creating from within Emby? Is it false right after creation or does it change itself after some time?

rechner123

Thank you!

This looks for me so that emby send the false series name to RS and so the series would not be found.

I deleted series recording and added them new. In RS it seems to be correct.

post-66773-0-16980200-1519314382_thumb.png

If i edit the series recording in emby and then look again in RS, the name looks cryptic again.

post-66773-0-53952600-1519314422_thumb.png