DVBViewer Live TV Plugin

pünktchen

Kodi_Newcomer

The same. I have restart the server, shutdown the server wait for some minutes. Try again, try again, but the task ends always with an error.

Here is the log again. Log.txt

pünktchen

I didn't expect it to work, but hopefully i can trac it down from your log [emoji6]

pünktchen

Okay @@Kodi_Newcomer the problem is i can't identify some of your channels by the provided guide data.

Please make sure there's only one guide data source enabled for your channels. Either "External EPG" or "DVB EPG"!

5b1d6dfd0dcd2_epgsource.png

Also you should really create a new channel group. You'll have to copy the channels from your "Astra" group, not from your "Favoriten"!

Kodi_Newcomer
Also you should really create a new channel group. You'll have to copy the channels from your "Astra" group, not from your "Favoriten"!

This was my first mistake i have try'ed to copy the Fav Channels to my new group. So it works.

pünktchen

Here's a small task for you:

1. Open this in a browser http://127.0.0.1:8089/api/getchannelsxml.html?fav=1

2. There should be two instances of your FOX channel. Onetime it occurs under "Favoriten" and onetime under "Astra". Is the "EPGID" the same for both? If yes, copy the "EPGID" number of your FOX channel

3. Open this in a browser with the EPGID instead of #### http://127.0.0.1:8089/api/epg.html?lvl=2&channel=####&start=43261.14236111&end=43264.14236111

4. Attach the output here

Edited by pünktchen

Kodi_Newcomer

Here's a small task for you:

1. Open this in a browser http://127.0.0.1:8089/api/getchannelsxml.html?fav=1

2. There should be two instances of your FOX channel. Onetime it occurs under "Favoriten" and onetime under "Astra". Is the "EPGID" the same for both? If yes, copy the "EPGID" number of your FOX channel

3. Open this in a browser with the EPGID instead of #### http://127.0.0.1:8089/api/epg.html?lvl=2&channel=####&start=43261.14236111&end=43264.14236111

4. Attach the output here

So the 2 epg id's are the same. So when i do it right, so this is the result of it. EPG from Fox

I create a new group with all my channels that i will have for recordings. I will test it tomorrow, because now some recordings running. I will give feedback then.

Edited by Kodi_Newcomer

pünktchen

So the 2 epg id's are the same. So when i do it right, so this is the result of it. EPG from Fox

Like i expected, there are two different channel numbers in your guide data!!!

channel="563521184202764"
channel="563521184202768"

One of those numbers (Channel EPGID) for sure is the one the plugin gets from your channels.xml and then in return uses to get the guide data.

But to create a timer i have to use the Channel ID not the Channel EPGID. So the plugin takes the first Channel EPGID it finds in the guide data

and compares it with the channels.xml to get the proper Channel ID. Unfortunately the first number is the false number in your case.

So the real question is why do you have two different Channel EPGID's in your guide data that is returned from a call with a single unique Channel EPGID?

I cannot answer this. This is a question that you have to ask at the DVBViewer forum. I guess it is something with the source of your guide data.

pünktchen

Hi @@Kodi_Newcomer here's another test version: 

I've tried to workaround the shortcomings of DVBViewer's DMS API. There's no help to be expected from the DVBViewer guys  :angry:

• Like 1

Kodi_Newcomer

So now i have a new channel group. Now it will test. Maybe there was Fox SD, Fox HD (deu) and Fox HD ? Maybe there is the problem.

I made here and there a channel update when i search for new channels. So there was a new group with sky channels and there was the other Fox HD channel, maybe this was the problem with the two id's ?

No i have delet double channels with little different name and use now the extra created channel group for your plugin, no it seems to be work.

But why it works in the past ? I will give feedback in a view minutes.

So now i have only one Fox HD and one Fox Serie (SD).

I have used the version bevor your last post. Now there is no error anymore. I looks like it works now. Here is the log, maybe you find some other issues, or he is clean now.

But i have another issue found. Westworld S2E8 is in the lib since yesterday. I hoped your plugin deactivate the timer, but he did not. So i have a look at it, because you tell'ed me there  must be priority at 49 that your plugin can deactivate it. But the priority was 79, and the timer was create from Api.

Hi @@Kodi_Newcomer here's another test version: attachicon.gifMediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.zip

I've tried to workaround the shortcomings of DVBViewer's DMS API. There's no help to be expected from the DVBViewer guys  :angry:

Should i use your lates'ed  version nevertheless ?

Edited by Kodi_Newcomer

pünktchen

So now i have a new channel group. Now it will test. Maybe there was Fox SD, Fox HD (deu) and Fox HD ? Maybe there is the problem.

I made here and there a channel update when i search for new channels. So there was a new group with sky channels and there was the other Fox HD channel, maybe this was the problem with the two id's ?

No i have delet double channels with little different name and use now the extra created channel group for your plugin, no it seems to be work.

But why it works in the past ? I will give feedback in a view minutes.

So now i have only one Fox HD and one Fox Serie (SD).

I have used the version bevor your last post. Now there is no error anymore. I looks like it works now. Here is the log, maybe you find some other issues, or he is clean now.

But i have another issue found. Westworld S2E8 is in the lib since yesterday. I hoped your plugin deactivate the timer, but he did not. So i have a look at it, because you tell'ed me there must be priority at 49 that your plugin can deactivate it. But the priority was 79, and the timer was create from Api.

Should i use your lates'ed version nevertheless ?

Yes please test the last version i've posted. With this the priority should also be 49 again.
  • Like 1

Kodi_Newcomer

Yes please test the last version i've posted. With this the priority should also be 49 again.

Hm it looks good to for now. Now error after Autocreate Timer. I will now look what happend when there are more timers for the same episode, if he deactivate it now, after the episode is in the lib. Feedback comes.

So far, thanks a lot for your create development and support. It looks im the only one how use your genius tool ?

Edited by Kodi_Newcomer

pünktchen

It looks im the only one how use your genius tool ?

I don't think so, but maybe you're the only one who uses the new special features.
  • Like 1

thor2002ro

anyone here have issues with livetv subtitles not showing....?  tried hbo that has separate subtitles not embedded and they dont show and have no option to enable them....

pünktchen

anyone here have issues with livetv subtitles not showing....? tried hbo that has separate subtitles not embedded and they dont show and have no option to enable them....

Seperate subtitles for a live tv stream? I've never seen this. Either DVBViewer also doesn't know how to handle this or it's an Emby app problem. The plugin just delivers the url to the DVBViewer stream. Nothing more.

pünktchen

Ah a seperate subtitle stream in the ts stream... If you want to check if it comes through my plugin, then just play the same channel in your browser, so it gets transcoded. In Emby's ffmpeg log you will find the DVBViewer stream url. It's a http stream, not rtsp because this is not supported by default in ffmpeg.

thor2002ro

yes it is....

Stream #0:0[0x19a1]: Video: h264 (Main) ([27][0][0][0] / 0x001B), yuv420p(tv, bt709, top first), 1920x1080 [SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9], 25 fps, 25 tbr, 90k tbn, 50 tbc
    Stream #0:1[0x19a2](rum): Audio: mp2 ([3][0][0][0] / 0x0003), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 192 kb/s
    Stream #0:2[0x19a6](rum): Subtitle: dvb_subtitle ([6][0][0][0] / 0x0006)
    Stream #0:3[0x19a7](eng): Subtitle: dvb_subtitle ([6][0][0][0] / 0x0006)
    Stream #0:4[0x19a3](hun): Audio: mp2 ([3][0][0][0] / 0x0003), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 192 kb/s
    Stream #0:5[0x19a4](eng): Audio: ac3 ([6][0][0][0] / 0x0006), 48000 Hz, 5.1(side), fltp, 384 kb/s
Edited by thor2002ro

pünktchen

yes it is....

Stream #0:0[0x19a1]: Video: h264 (Main) ([27][0][0][0] / 0x001B), yuv420p(tv, bt709, top first), 1920x1080 [SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9], 25 fps, 25 tbr, 90k tbn, 50 tbc
    Stream #0:1[0x19a2](rum): Audio: mp2 ([3][0][0][0] / 0x0003), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 192 kb/s
    Stream #0:2[0x19a6](rum): Subtitle: dvb_subtitle ([6][0][0][0] / 0x0006)
    Stream #0:3[0x19a7](eng): Subtitle: dvb_subtitle ([6][0][0][0] / 0x0006)
    Stream #0:4[0x19a3](hun): Audio: mp2 ([3][0][0][0] / 0x0003), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 192 kb/s
    Stream #0:5[0x19a4](eng): Audio: ac3 ([6][0][0][0] / 0x0006), 48000 Hz, 5.1(side), fltp, 384 kb/s
So problem is the app and you should create a new thread under the forum's apps section.

thor2002ro

I don't think it's app related tried in web, lg tv, Samsung tv app and android none work.... Maybe emby live tv doesn't support multiple audio and subtitles?

Kodi_Newcomer

Hey @puenktchen,

You know bevor i use your plugin i have Set Up my epg Data Like this. Westworld - S2E7 this isnt work. For search with your Plugin so i have changed this how you told me that IT works.

Is this a Problem for your Plugin when i add this too ? So i can See directly the SxxExx in the Guide View ?

Now it is only in subtitle or how it names.

Or did your Plugin then found nothing ?

BTW, i good News. Yesterday i had the Fall that a Episode was Double in the Timer He record the First one later He deactivate the Seconds one. It Looks Like IT works great !!!

pünktchen

If you change it back to your previous definition, then it will break the library search. I will not change this. Just use a Kodi skin that has the description under the guide rows.

• 1 month later...
Kodi_Newcomer

Hello @@pünktchen i have i little issue.

Your Plugin runs very good. The most Timers where deactivate from your tool, when the epsiode is in the DB. But for example S.W.A.T. - S1E12 Giftiges Wasser  he will not do this. So maybe you can see why ?

Another quest, maybe your plugin can pull a media library scan in emby after an record is finished with an time buffer, so the problem with the double episodes can be help out.

Here the log für the issue.Log.txt

Kodi_Newcomer

I have one more issue found. Sometimes he make the same timer with some minutes difference. Look at the screen and here is the log. Maybe you can find out why. Log1.txt

When i look at the details, both of it has the right time in it.

post-190077-0-06264600-1532023031_thumb.png

Edited by Kodi_Newcomer