DVBViewer Live TV Plugin

pünktchen

pünktchen

We could not find the attachment you were attempting to view.

:D   I've replaced the attachment right at the time you've tried to download it.

• Like 1

Kodi_Newcomer

Hm i see here one problem. Look at the screen plz. Example, Elementary i have watched seasons 1-4. 5 is the new one and i will record season 6 7 and so on. But now i can only write the tag at the series directly, because the other seasons 1-4 are not there.

post-190077-0-74747300-1526497133_thumb.png

pünktchen

Just use the three dots menu inside the tvshow to edit your metadata, not by opening the complete metadata manager.

• Like 1

Kodi_Newcomer

Hm "noDMS" will not work. I create this tag on season 3 for elementary but he creates timer for this season. Here my log, maybe you can see something.  log.txt

post-190077-0-73167600-1526584024_thumb.png

What happens when your plugin create a timer, but no free card is there. After this is he try create a new timer again, for another day, when there was the same episode ?

What happens when i manual deactivate a created timer from your plugin, did your plugin create the timer again ?

pünktchen

Hm "noDMS" will not work. I create this tag on season 3 for elementary but he creates timer for this season. Here my log, maybe you can see something.

It's working fine her for me. Unfortunately i can't see from the the logs why new timers are created on your side for Elementary Season 3.

I'll have to create a new build first with more logging around the Autotimer Creation task.

What happens when your plugin create a timer, but no free card is there. After this is he try create a new timer again, for another day, when there was the same episode ?

Yes, the plugin will create a new timer as long as the episode doesn't exist as a real file in Emby's tv show libraries.

What happens when i manual deactivate a created timer from your plugin, did your plugin create the timer again ?

No, nothing should happen. I only create new timers but don't edit existing timers.

• Like 1

pünktchen

What about your other problem?

I activate manual Legion - (S2E7) - Legion. After the task "Refresh DVBV Timers" is running, the Timer is deactivate. But the episode is missing in Emby Lib. I activate it again, and after the Task is running the timer is deactivate again.

... No, everytime the refresh task runs the timer is disabled. Also, your plugin has not created his own timer.

Kodi_Newcomer

ITS a little bit funny. In the first it named Legion s2e7 but at the description or names s2e6, this Episode is in the lib. So he did a good job. Now i dont know why there are two Different Episode Infos for one Episode.

Kodi_Newcomer

One more quest for the task. The problem is, that my server is no 24/7. So when the server is running its 21:30 - 22:00 pm but not every day. Is there a better option for run the tasks for your plugin, like after wakeup or when the task time is set and the sever is later on, that he automaticly run the task, So that he almost makes up for it when it did not work out at the time ?

pünktchen

All tasks in Emby should already be executed from alone the next time the server is online after a missed trigger.

If not, fill a bug report here in the general section of the forum.

Kodi_Newcomer

Ok, then i will have a look and start a bug report.

Oh sorry men, i have another quest. What happens, in the past i have create many epg searches, they actual run parallel to your plugin. I must test how reliable it creates the timer.

So my quest. When the Auto Search in DVBV creates a timer, did your plugin know that and skip the episode, so he dont create his on timer, because for the specific episode is always a timer there ?

And is there a way you can make the time window how search you plugin for episodes more then 24 hours ? Or is this a Emby limitation ?

Edited by Kodi_Newcomer

pünktchen

Ok, then i will have a look and start a bug report.

Oh sorry men, i have another quest. What happens, in the past i have create many epg searches, they actual run parallel to your plugin. I must test how reliable it creates the timer.

So my quest. When the Auto Search in DVBV creates a timer, did your plugin know that and skip the episode, so he dont create his on timer, because for the specific episode is always a timer there ?

Yes, i only create timers that don't exist already.

And is there a way you can make the time window how search you plugin for episodes more then 24 hours ? Or is this a Emby limitation ?

Neighter nor. This just an excessive task and i don't want to stress the server that much.

Maybe i will change my mind if more than one people are requesting this.

Edited by pünktchen

Kodi_Newcomer

New version with some more logging around autotimers:

So here is another log with the new version.

The Series for example is "Elementary"

log.txt

pünktchen

So here is another log with the new version.

The Series for example is "Elementary"

attachicon.giflog.txt

But in your log there weren't any timers created for Elementary at all, so that will not help.

Btw. please post a screenshot from the details screen of a missing episode in Emby that you've tagged with "NoDMS".

Kodi_Newcomer

But in your log there weren't any timers created for Elementary at all, so that will not help.

Btw. please post a screenshot from the details screen of a missing episode in Emby that you've tagged with "NoDMS".

Here i make it for the complete season.

post-190077-0-99133100-1526890631_thumb.png

And for Westworld, he creates to timers for the same episode. is this normal ?

post-190077-0-68209500-1526890759_thumb.png

Edited by Kodi_Newcomer

pünktchen

Here i make it for the complete season.

I want to see what's behind the metadata editor window.

And for Westworld, he creates to timers for the same episode. is this normal ?

Yes, because i create timers for every occurence of the episode. I don't know if there's a potential conflict with other existing timers or timers that will be created later by the user. I don't know what show you'd prefer for recording. Do you really want to miss anything? Edited by pünktchen

Kodi_Newcomer

Ok is this the right one ?

post-190077-0-89732400-1526913445_thumb.png

post-190077-0-48753000-1526913455_thumb.png

For the series Akte X it seems to be work. In the morning emby create some timers for akte x today, i have manual deactivate it. Now i have run the task again, but the timer is deactivate anymore.

Edited by Kodi_Newcomer

pünktchen

And you are sure the tag is there also for other seasons of Elementary?

The next airtime of a season 1 episode is on Sky Atlantic on Wednesday the 13th June, so it's a really bad example.

Kodi_Newcomer

And you are sure the tag is there also for other seasons of Elementary?

The next airtime of a season 1 episode is on Sky Atlantic on Wednesday the 13th June, so it's a really bad example.

I will have a look. When it comes again, i will bring the log again. Maybe then we can see something. But i have checked all the seasons, and all there is the noDMS tag

Ooooohhh,

will this work with a movie again ? When i create an emtpy folder with the movie name, your plugin is searching for the movie and create a timer ?

Edited by Kodi_Newcomer

Kodi_Newcomer

For the task : Refresh DVB V Timers did you set a timer every 15mins or was it me ? So when it is from you its ok, that he always run the task every 15mins.

How Reliable runs your plugin ? Did you use only this one or have you autotimers in dvb viewer to ?

Edited by Kodi_Newcomer

pünktchen

For the task : Refresh DVB V Timers did you set a timer every 15mins or was it me ? So when it is from you its ok, that he always run the task every 15mins.

How Reliable runs your plugin ? Did you use only this one or have you autotimers in dvb viewer to ?

Yes, 15mins is set by me as a default.

For the second question: i do not use the plugin or DVBViewer at all! I'm using MediaPortal.

Bruechmann

Hello,

I did install the DVBViewer TV Plugin and it does show all my recordings...

...but it raises an error every 15 Minutes:

Refresh DVBViewer timers failed.
13 minutes ago
One or more errors occurred. (NotFound)

This is the part of the server-log:
2018-05-23 14:31:35.451 Info HttpClient: GET http://192.168.178.10:8089/api/searchlist.html
2018-05-23 14:31:35.453 Error HttpClient: <HTML><HEAD><TITLE>404 Not Found</TITLE></HEAD><BODY><H1>404 Not Found</H1>The requested URL /api/searchlist.html was not found on this server.<P></BODY></HTML>

2018-05-23 14:31:35.467 Error App: Error getting timer infos
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 3.4.1.0
	Command line: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: True
	User Interactive: True
	Processor count: 4
	Program data path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata
	Application directory: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
	System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. (NotFound) ---> MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: NotFound
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.<SendAsyncInternal>d__20.MoveNext()
	--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
	   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.<SendAsync>d__17.MoveNext()
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.<Get>d__14.MoveNext()
	   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
	   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification)
	   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.Services.Proxies.ProxyBase.GetFromService[TResult](CancellationToken cancellationToken, Type type, String action, Object[] args)
	   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.Services.Proxies.TVServiceProxy.<>c__DisplayClass21_0.<GetSchedules>b__3(Timer t)
	   at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.ToList()
	   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
	   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.Services.Proxies.TVServiceProxy.GetSchedulesFromMemory(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.DVBViewerTvService.GetTimersAsync(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.LiveTvManager.<AddRecordingInfo>d__59.MoveNext()
	---> (Inner Exception #0) MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: NotFound
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.<SendAsyncInternal>d__20.MoveNext()
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.<SendAsync>d__17.MoveNext()
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.<Get>d__14.MoveNext()<---

I've installed the DVBViewer Recording Service Version 1.33.2.0.

Is this the problem ? Do I have to update the recording service ? The latest version seems to be 1.33.2.1.

Or do I have to configure something that the api/searchlist.html will become available ?

Thx for a suggestion!

pünktchen

Yeah, no support anymore for the DVBViewer RecordingService! Only DMS.