[Dev] EmbyTV a livetv client for Network Tuners (HDHomerun at the moment)

jose

reluctantflux

Getting a 500 error on the page when I try to enter my Schedules Direct information.  Just signed up for a trial account to test.

ETA: Must've been an issue with Schedules Direct.  Worked fine now.

post-8787-0-53959600-1429738066_thumb.jpg

Edited by reluctantflux

Those who were missing epg data please try the 0.8.1 release, i cant recreate the 500 error, Do you have any other product querying schedules direct? 

Edited by jose

reluctantflux

Those who were missing epg data please try the 0.8.1 release, i cant recreate the 500 error, Do you have any other product querying schedules direct? 

No, I had just signed up.  I even signed out and back in on the website.  Either it was because I just signed up or they were having issues, because I didn't do anything else, and just tried 3 hours later and it worked fine.

No, I had just signed up.  I even signed out and back in on the website.  Either it was because I just signed up or they were having issues, because I didn't do anything else, and just tried 3 hours later and it worked fine.

That may be the issue i dont have that much code to check the reason for the bad connection.

Also config file should become much shorter now and easier to work with if for some reason the configuration page is givings problems while changes are made to it. Also deleting your username should clear the password of the account. (before it kept the hash in the config file until a new password was saved)

Edited by jose

jasonmcroy

Ok, with 0.8.1 I now have epg data and none of the previous errors. I did have to restart the server a couple of times to get the refresh guide to run but it finally worked.

One new weird issue is I now don't have channel icons in the epg grid but I do have them when I select the channels section.

-Jason

Edit: After refreshing the Web page the icons show up in the epg guide as well.

Edited by jasonmcroy

iainsheppard

Hi All, 

I have tried to add my host in, it returns the correct DNS for the HD HomeRun but then gets a 404 error.  I dont have a username or password set or am I doing something wrong.

Services

EmbyTV

Unknown Up to date!

Status: Unavailable (The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.)

Thanks in advance

Iain

Edited by iainsheppard

nickr124

Hi All, 

I have tried to add my host in, it returns the correct DNS for the HD HomeRun but then gets a 404 error.  I dont have a username or password set or am I doing something wrong.

Services

EmbyTV

Unknown Up to date!

Thanks in advance

Iain

The username & password are for schedules direct. You need to go to http://www.schedulesdirect.org/ and signup for an account, then enter your login information in the config page.

Hi All, 

Services

EmbyTV

Unknown Up to date!

Thanks in advance

Iain

Are you getting channels? Can you post your log? Can you see what your configuration file says? What model do you have?

jasonmcroy

@@jose

Should Series recording be working yet in the plugin? I know you mentioned to me early on that it wasn't but if it should be now I can test that as well. Recording one show at a time is working just fine for me. If series recording starts working I doubt I need to rely on Nextpvr anymore.

-Jason

not yet i am thinking on how to do it. Now that i keep a local copy of the epg i can use those to find shows

jasonmcroy

Awesome. I look forward to that being implemented as it is the biggest thing keeping me tied to Nextpvr at the moment. I literally set up all my series then I may not open that program again for weeks.

Good job on this plugin so far. Recording is working great for me.

-Jason

@[member=jasonmcroy]

Check the new 0.9 it should do series recording, i tried to implement all the filters such as by channel or for all channels only new , by day etc..

Test this and tell me if any of them is not working or episodes are not being schedules for recording. You should be able to see them in the schedules and recording tabs.

Also fixed an error that made it so that local cache wouldn't load if the schedules direct data was missing.

Edited by jose

reluctantflux

I can't get this to work.  I've been running ServerWMC without issue, but would love to get rid of the WMC box if possible. 

Symptoms: No channels, no guide data, everything appears to save properly.  Rebooted multiple times.  Removed ServerWMC and tried fresh install of EmbyTV (deleting config and plugin directory).

Device: HDHomerun Prime (HDHR3-CC).  Original run, no transcoding.

Attached a few log files, let me know if you need more.

Running 3.0.5590.31183 in a docker container on an Unraid server.

Here is XML with password hash removed.

<?xml version="1.0"?><PluginConfiguration xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
  <TunerHostsConfiguration>
    <TunerUserConfiguration>
      <ServerId>HDHR3-CC-13101D3D</ServerId>
      <ServerType>HdHomeRun</ServerType>
      <UserFields>
        <UserField>
          <Name>Url</Name>
          <Value>192.168.1.127</Value>
        </UserField>
        <UserField>
          <Name>OnlyFavorites</Name>
          <Value>false</Value>
        </UserField>
      </UserFields>
    </TunerUserConfiguration>
  </TunerHostsConfiguration>
  <RecordingPath>/config/cache/temp/embytv/recordings</RecordingPath>
  <hashPassword>** HASH REMOVED**</hashPassword>
  <username>reluctantflux</username>
  <lineup>
    <Name>WOW Chicago Suburbs - Cable</Name>
    <Id>USA-IL58819-DEFAULT</Id>
  </lineup>
  <zipCode>60137</zipCode>
</PluginConfiguration>

server-63565680370.txt

server-63565679661.txt

server-63565679890.txt

server-63565679903.txt

server-63565680202.txt

server-63565680222.txt

server-63565680240.txt

Edited by reluctantflux

jasonmcroy

I just updated to version 9 and set a couple of series (Big Bang Theory and Gotham). They do show up on the series tab as set, but in the epg guide and channels tab neither show the red dot beside the episode. I set it up trying both settings to "only new shows" and without that set as well. Both give same result.

-Jason

I can't get this to work.  I've been running ServerWMC without issue, but would love to get rid of the WMC box if possible. 

Symptoms: No channels, no guide data, everything appears to save properly.  Rebooted multiple times.  Removed ServerWMC and tried fresh install of EmbyTV (deleting config and plugin directory).

Device: HDHomerun Prime (HDHR3-CC).  Original run, no transcoding.

Attached a few log files, let me know if you need more.

Running 3.0.5590.31183 in a docker container on an Unraid server.

Here is XML with password hash removed.

<?xml version="1.0"?><PluginConfiguration xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
  <TunerHostsConfiguration>
    <TunerUserConfiguration>
      <ServerId>HDHR3-CC-13101D3D</ServerId>
      <ServerType>HdHomeRun</ServerType>
      <UserFields>
        <UserField>
          <Name>Url</Name>
          <Value>192.168.1.127</Value>
        </UserField>
        <UserField>
          <Name>OnlyFavorites</Name>
          <Value>false</Value>
        </UserField>
      </UserFields>
    </TunerUserConfiguration>
  </TunerHostsConfiguration>
  <RecordingPath>/config/cache/temp/embytv/recordings</RecordingPath>
  <hashPassword>** HASH REMOVED**</hashPassword>
  <username>reluctantflux</username>
  <lineup>
    <Name>WOW Chicago Suburbs - Cable</Name>
    <Id>USA-IL58819-DEFAULT</Id>
  </lineup>
  <zipCode>60137</zipCode>
</PluginConfiguration>

Can you enable debug logging and then restart the server and send me the log that is generated it seems there are two channels with the same number, can you also get me a copy of http://192.168.1.127/lineup.json

I just updated to version 9 and set a couple of series (Big Bang Theory and Gotham). They do show up on the series tab as set, but in the epg guide and channels tab neither show the red dot beside the episode. I set it up trying both settings to "only new shows" and without that set as well. Both give same result.

-Jason

Can you see if you see any error in the log when you set a series, did you see a scheduled recording? 

jasonmcroy

Can you see if you see any error in the log when you set a series, did you see a scheduled recording? 

I don't see any error, but this line jumped out at me: '2015-04-27 00:03:18.2441 Info - EmbyTV: Creating 0 timers for series timer EP00931182'. Not sure if that one applies or not.

I don't see anything under scheduled recording tab either.

Here is the full log in case I am missing anything if you want to check it out:

server-63565689600.txt

-Jason

I don't see any error, but this line jumped out at me: '2015-04-27 00:03:18.2441 Info - EmbyTV: Creating 0 timers for series timer EP00931182'. Not sure if that one applies or not.

I don't see anything under scheduled recording tab either.

Here is the full log in case I am missing anything if you want to check it out:

attachicon.gifserver-63565689600.txt

-Jason

It seems it didnt find any shows that matched the series recording, can you post the seriesTimers.xml file it should be under the same directory as the plugin dll under an EmbyTV directory . It may be because you already have a recording with that episode or because i made a mistake on the logic that selects the episodes from the epg data or some error with the epg data.

Also that log that you posted didnt mention anythig about starting the livetv service checking for channels or doing a scan for programs was that a full log? 

Usually you will see something like this at the start.

2015-04-27 00:09:09.5423 Info - EmbyTV: Directory is: C:\Users\Win10\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\plugins\EmbyTV
2015-04-27 00:09:09.5531 Info - EmbyTV: Creating a TunerHost list: 2
2015-04-27 00:09:09.5531 Info - EmbyTV: Creating a TunerHost of type: HdHomeRun
2015-04-27 00:09:09.5531 Info - EmbyTV: Adding variable: Url with value of 192.168.2.238
2015-04-27 00:09:09.5531 Info - EmbyTV: Added: Url with value of 192.168.2.238
2015-04-27 00:09:09.5531 Info - EmbyTV: Adding variable: OnlyFavorites with value of true
2015-04-27 00:09:09.5531 Info - EmbyTV: Added: OnlyFavorites with value of true
2015-04-27 00:09:09.5531 Info - EmbyTV: Done Creating Tuner

Also the seriesTimers file should look like this:

<ArrayOfSeriesTimer xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
  <SeriesTimer>
    <Id>EP01419535</Id>
    <ChannelId>513</ChannelId>
    <ProgramId>EP014195350019T635657061000000000C513</ProgramId>
    <Name>Scandal</Name>
    <Overview>Olivia unravels as her colleagues learn the truth about the rigged election; Mellie tries to reel Fitz in.</Overview>
    <StartDate>2015-04-27T04:35:00Z</StartDate>
    <EndDate>2015-04-27T05:35:00Z</EndDate>
    <RecordAnyTime>false</RecordAnyTime>
    <RecordAnyChannel>false</RecordAnyChannel>
    <RecordNewOnly>false</RecordNewOnly>
    <Days>
      <DayOfWeek>Monday</DayOfWeek>
    </Days>
    <Priority>0</Priority>
    <PrePaddingSeconds>60</PrePaddingSeconds>
    <PostPaddingSeconds>60</PostPaddingSeconds>
    <IsPrePaddingRequired>false</IsPrePaddingRequired>
    <IsPostPaddingRequired>false</IsPostPaddingRequired>
  </SeriesTimer>
</ArrayOfSeriesTimer>
Edited by jose

reluctantflux

Can you enable debug logging and then restart the server and send me the log that is generated it seems there are two channels with the same number, can you also get me a copy of http://192.168.1.127/lineup.json

I've attached the requested logs.  

Here's a link to the pastebin with the lineup.json:  http://pastebin.com/4w4Krc1M

Thanks!

server-63565689600.txt

server-63565720849.txt

server-63565721032.txt

I am on 10 and tried both. No luck.

Try 0.10.1 and also choose digital instead of cable , cable only has like 20 or so channels on it. Also if it fails please post logs, it should at least fix the issue of multiple stations per channel.

• Like 1