[Dev] EmbyTV a livetv client for Network Tuners (HDHomerun at the moment)

jose

Jose - I suggest you make the only show favorite channels option default to off to avoid this type of confusion.  Better to include everything for the first time user and then let them filter from there.

jasonmcroy

I just wanted to report that I am also not getting the guide data to show up since latest Beta server release 3.0.5588.0 and plugin version 0.7.3.0. It runs the scan but nothing shows up in the live tv section. I restarted the server a couple of times to see if that would fix it but it did not. 

Here are my server logs:

server-63565233060.txt

-Jason

it's not related to doing a guide refresh, it's just that they're downloaded in the background which means they might not initially be available when you go and view that program.

I just wanted to report that I am also not getting the guide data to show up since latest Beta server release 3.0.5588.0 and plugin version 0.7.3.0. It runs the scan but nothing shows up in the live tv section. I restarted the server a couple of times to see if that would fix it but it did not. 

Here are my server logs:

attachicon.gifserver-63565233060.txt

-Jason

That should be fixed now , it was caused due to a change in the cache directory, i forgot to add the code to create the directory if it didn't exist.

Also i tried to pick a logo from the images that i get, (backdrop, characters etc..) 

@@Luke will it be possible to supply the server with multiple image options?

Edited by jose

I'm still on .7.0.0 not sure why Emby isn't picking up the new plugin version or do i need to uninstall / reinstal to grasb the latest?  Automatic updates is set at beta...?

You can go to the plugin catalog page and installed it there without needing to uninstall

Edited by jose

jasonmcroy

Hi Jose,

I just updated to version 0.7.4.0 and still no guide. Is this the correct version.

-Jason

Hi Jose,

I just updated to version 0.7.4.0 and still no guide. Is this the correct version.

-Jason

There should be a .5 out

MSattler

Everything is back with guide data using .8.0 plugin version. Thanks!

Trying to play with .8, and I get 

Value cannot be null. Parameter name: source

kaebelhar

I'm on .8 and can not get any channels or guide to load.  While messing around trying to get the data I've gotten a couple of "unhandled exceptions" on the server and it crashes and I have to restart it.  Any logs I can submit that would be helpful?