Jump to content
radeon

Movie Theme Videos Plugin Questions and Support Thread

Recommended Posts

muppet4k

Hi

where must i enter the licencse key?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
radeon
2 minutes ago, muppet4k said:

Hi

where must i enter the licencse key?

 

Are you the guy that just emailed me too if so, I've replied via email to you already. Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
muppet4k
6 minutes ago, radeon said:

Are you the guy that just emailed me too if so, I've replied via email to you already. Cheers

yes i answerd already.. 🙂 i think somehting went wrong with the keys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
radeon
23 hours ago, muppet4k said:

yes i answerd already.. 🙂 i think somehting went wrong with the keys

All resolved via email

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MainMonkey

I have this small issue. I have both the Original Charmed and the new reboot of it.

The problem is this, when the Theme Videos download The reboot of Charmed gets the background video for the original series. 

My Question is this, Is there a way to fix this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bugmafia007

  

Hi,i installed  the Themes Video Pugin \movie themes video\movies theme songs  ..

Still no theme on none of my tv shows or movies ..

Any advice how to make it work  will be appreciate it ..
Thank You

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Painkiller8818

Hi,

I also just bought the Pack (all 4), i installed them and restarted the server, but it doesn't seem to download anything. In the plugin i should see the movies already downloaded if i understood that right, but there is nothing, on all 4 of them.

Is it still working?

Tried with the web browser app.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
radeon
1 hour ago, bugmafia007 said:

  

Hi,i installed  the Themes Video Pugin \movie themes video\movies theme songs  ..

Still no theme on none of my tv shows or movies ..

Any advice how to make it work  will be appreciate it ..
Thank You

 

14 minutes ago, Painkiller8818 said:

Hi,

I also just bought the Pack (all 4), i installed them and restarted the server, but it doesn't seem to download anything. In the plugin i should see the movies already downloaded if i understood that right, but there is nothing, on all 4 of them.

Is it still working?

Tried with the web browser app.

 

 

Hi, Check out the faq, link in the first page of this thread. Cheers

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Painkiller8818

Is anyone checking the themes before publishing it?

A lot of them are not from the movies and just some songs, i had latino/merengue songs instead of movie themes (beautiful creatures)

or some EDM dance Songs (Paddington) and many more but i just checked a few..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bugmafia007
2 hours ago, radeon said:

 

 

Hi, Check out the faq, link in the first page of this thread. Cheers

U mean this :

where is the FAQ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...