Official Emby Logo Submission Thread

ebr

swhitmore

And another try at this551810705e4a9_logo2nd.jpg

I like this design, but not the font that the 'e' is using inside the box. Could you try a more modern typeface?

seanbuff

or...

5513e551a9841_EmbyLogov10.jpg

5513e05624d03_EmbyLogov9.jpg

Here i placed the emby logo on the Trakt.tv site to see how it holds up between our competitors.  ;)

5513e4455b9a3_Testsite_Trakt.jpg

+1

aspdend

Well,

I thought I'd give it a go as well - trying to create a dynamic 'e' symbol. ignore the 'mby' text font etc - like I said before I am no graphic designer...just trying to visualise my concept

55190f82d2f1a_embylogowithtext20150330.p

jedninjaro

tried to reinvision one of my earlier designs.

Keeping it simple, yet stylish, and recognisible.

Works as one and duo tone. don't know which i like the most?5519246657586_embylgoe.jpg

• Like 3

I've been away all weekend and just starting to catch up.  Thanks all for the submissions so far.  All I want to say right now is, for those of you making the association with "ember", we do not want to do that.  There is a product called "ember media manager" that has been around for a long time.  We don't want confusion with that.

I have not discussed this yet with the other core devs but I'm thinking April 15 as a submission deadline.

Thanks again.

• Like 2

Bobba86

How about the theme being something related to the name.

emby = Em Bee

the logo/icon could create an mascot of kind (similar to the Twitter Bird).

Emby the BEE

just a thought ! would love to have a blast at creating this, but I think compared to what I've already seen It'd be an embarrassment.

I quite like this one. Nice and simple but still quite eye catching.

Thought I'd see what it's like as a gif as well just to see what can be done with it. It'd look a lot better if it was a smoother transition.

What do you guys think? 

Maybe someone with skills could make something better of it?

DZKXNjA.gif

Just changed the gif a little

CQyZLyQ.gif

or slightly slower

4Xw3ZUM.gif

I know your probably tired of this, but I just moved everything in a bit and I think it makes it a bit better.

Sorry for all the images but I really like this one.  these two.

aheoiPV.pngW5mttnT.png

Edited by GR00F

Angelblue05

Here we go! My first official submission.  ^_^

Simple, yet dynamic design that's readable at a small scale. I wanted to portray how Emby turns every device into a Player for my media content. The color and font are optional. Hope you like it!

5519a4de7a864_Forum_Playbox.jpg

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 15

swhitmore

Here we go! My first official submission.  ^_^

Simple, yet dynamic design that's readable at a small scale. I wanted to portray how Emby turns every devices into a Player for my media content. The color and font are optional. Hope you like it!

5519a4de7a864_Forum_Playbox.jpg

Looks great. The white looks a lot better than the black. Well done!

• Like 2

Here's my go at it. I was figure the letters "mb" should stand out from the others as a throwback to its earlier beginnings. It should also try to sylize as much as possible the "e" and "y" into the background and make the "mb" pop.

cd0665137ee0323dfe379027e94181c4.jpg

Can be used with the stylized "emby" lettering, or not. This was just a quick throw together using my tablet. The colors, fonts, etc could use work, but this is where I wound up. :)

Angelblue05

Here's another version. @@xnappo PURPLEEEE. As you can see it's very versatile. :)

5519d97d74874_Forum_Playbox_purple.jpg 551a76b6afd42_Emby_Playbox_blue.jpg 551b82bf183ab_Forum_template_red.jpg

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 7

swhitmore

There is something about where the 2 colours meet that is a little off. Seems worse on the grey version. Looking good though. I personally prefer the green.

• Like 1

Angelblue05

There is something about where the 2 colours meet that is a little off. Seems worse on the grey version. Looking good though. I personally prefer the green.

It's just the really low quality of the image. :) The logo is already vectorized with flat colors. If you can circle it, i'll check it out to make sure :) Edited by Angelblue05

cshaun

Maybe someone with skills could make something better of it?

Tried following your concept a bit, but not really panning out for me.

551a0c42bba35_emby7.png

551a0d1caa195_emby8.png

Edited by cshaun

FredipusRex

So, I'm away from my computer, so this was just finger painted on my iPad. I like some of the "plain" geometric shapes, but I also have a soft spot for semi-anthropomorphic mascot-y things like the old XBMC logo. Keeping away from the Ember theme as the ember media manager folks wouldn't be too thrilled, I tried to think of something that denoted sharing media and watching it. This was the first one I didn't hate.

post-4204-0-61917600-1427771886_thumb.jpg

KarterJK

Here's the new version

551730c001c99_NewEmbyPreviewFade.jpg

Here are full size pics and one with transparent background

These last few are getting very busy and overly complicated.

IMO simple fonts and simple geometric shapes are vastly superior, they look better and scale to different sizes more easily.

But...I do kind of like these, they are pleasing to the eye.  perhaps a bit more spacing, would have helped.

• Like 1

xnappo

Here's another version. @@xnappo PURPLEEEE. As you can see it's very versatile. :)

5519d97d74874_Forum_Playbox_purple.jpg 551a76b6afd42_Emby_Playbox_blue.jpg

The purple with black box and white background is really nice.

• Like 4