IRIDIUM: A NEW MBC THEME COMING SOON!!!

Cheesegeezer

yardameus

I was gonna suggest you try some of the new mediainfo icons I made today, but I kinda like the transparent look.  I think the ones I made would be too distracting.  You guys have really made something slick here.

http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/19038-mediainfo-icons-flat-etc/

Edited by yardameus
  • Like 1

Cheesegeezer

I was gonna suggest you try some of the new mediainfo icons I made today, but I kinda like the transparent look.  I think the ones I made would be too distracting.  You guys have really made something slick here.

Cheers bud, yeah been hard at work on this when i can, inbetween real work and doing up the house.  Shaeff has helped so much.  You got a link to the icons mate

• Like 1

yardameus

Yeah, sorry about that, stuck the link up in that post.  I figured the flat blue would look nice (works well in Xenon with Royal theme.)

Cheesegeezer

Yeah, sorry about that, stuck the link up in that post.  I figured the flat blue would look nice (works well in Xenon with Royal theme.)

They look real nice mate, good job on the icons.

• Like 1

shaefurr

Should see the new home screen design, so much less clutter, so much more sexyness

• Like 3

Cheesegeezer

Poster Teasers

Horizontal Scroll

XXhT9oS.png

taPI3DY.png

hcE1MhK.png

Vertical Scroll

I0SMUsV.png

• Like 2

Cheesegeezer

Not my cup of tea but certainly look pretty enough.

It's poster view....... what else can you do? lol  I never use it but there are quite a lot that do ;)

Latchmor

I use poster view and I use vertical scroll too. I will not be forced to this horizontal scrolling malarkey.  :P

• Like 1

shaefurr

I'm going to go smash my server in the street. That is all.

sent from my lumia icon

• Like 1

techywarrior

It's poster view....... what else can you do? lol  I never use it but there are quite a lot that do ;)

haha, I know. Never gotten the appeal of it. I guess Latchmor does :) Maybe it's convenient for a small collection or folder. I suppose in that vertical scroller you do see more movies at one time then in my preferred list view but I don't always trust the poster art to be immediately recognizable for the movie.

Cheesegeezer

haha, I know. Never gotten the appeal of it. I guess Latchmor does :) Maybe it's convenient for a small collection or folder. I suppose in that vertical scroller you do see more movies at one time then in my preferred list view but I don't always trust the poster art to be immediately recognizable for the movie.

I think of it like a showcasing of your collection (bragging rights if your mates are over).  Although if you have the vertical scroller disabled and increase the poster size so you have just one row, you can squeeze out another coverflow view with overview as pictured above.  

Users like options.... that's a fact!! lol

Cheesegeezer

I'm going to go smash my server in the street. That is all.

sent from my lumia icon

Here have a hug

giphy.gif

• Like 1

One2Go

Love the poster view very close to Throg's poster view. What is left, how about Clear Art besides the Logo.png.

• Like 1

Yogi

Poster view along with all views look very sweet.well done guys,it looks as though this is going to be one great theme.

• Like 1

Cheesegeezer

Love the poster view very close to Throg's poster view. What is left, how about Clear Art besides the Logo.png.

Cheers mate,  you can decide what you want to go in place of the logo, you can choose between logo, clearart, thumb or nothing (i.e. just show the title)  I have that on all views ;)

• Like 3

buddyweiser

Cheers mate, you can decide what you want to go in place of the logo, you can choose between logo, clearart, thumb or nothing (i.e. just show the title) I have that on all views ;)

And also choose what to display in place of the poster in certain views? :D

Sent using my G3

Cheesegeezer

Love that option.

Which one?

And also choose what to display in place of the poster in certain views? :D

Sent using my G3

its a real pain in the ass to do. I might do it later, but it messes with layouts so much depending on what you have selected.

I might consider it in the future or create sub view options..... I dunno yet

• Like 1

yardameus

Love the option to choose which you want, logo, clearart, etc...  I usually prefer either logo or title, but having the option to choose different things can really open up the different looks.

Cheesegeezer

Love the option to choose which you want, logo, clearart, etc...  I usually prefer either logo or title, but having the option to choose different things can really open up the different looks.

already in the theme mate, and it's in Xenon too, not sure if you knew that

• Like 1

yardameus

I'm pretty sure I remember that from Xenon, just reinforcing the good things you are doing with the themes.  Letting you know the choices you make are appreciated.

• Like 2

One2Go

These are my favorite EHS screen shots as well as the poster view.

EHS screen:

DAEHS_zpsad35034f.jpg

Poster View with Logo & Clear Art.

AvengerPoster_zpse1bddd93.jpg

Cheesegeezer

So......here is i think our final concept for the home screen

zj8UcJp.jpg

Edited by Cheesegeezer
  • Like 1