IRIDIUM: A NEW MBC THEME COMING SOON!!!

Cheesegeezer

• 3 weeks later...
Cheesegeezer

Hi Everyone i'm back from extremely hostile and scary trip. Still have my head attached, thank god!!!

Islamic State took control of Tatouine in order to allow more forces from Libya to come over to Tunisia.  

I wouldn't have minded if I was issued a weapon but could i get hold of one for love nor money on the black market just for some protection and the army was about as much use as tits on a fish.

Anyways back home for a bit, will have a couple of days with Mrs.Cheese... you know how it is ;) lol then i really need to focus attention to getting this wrapped up and out for you guys to hopefully enjoy 

:D

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese 

• Like 2

Cheesegeezer

Not the nicest trip, but thanks for your concern.  Thankfully I'm all good in the hood, and Mrs. Cheese has no idea of the sphincter twitching that went on lol.  

12 Yrs in Her Majesty's Armed Forces prepares you for these situations ;) 

• Like 2

CBers

Glad you're back safe Mr Cheese.

Edited by CBers
  • Like 2

newfiend

Welcome home Cheese.. Glad you made it back safe. I'm still holding on to my cash for this theme when it's ready, Can't wait to see it in action. =)

• Like 1

techywarrior

It's too bad he has his priorities so messed up though.... Mrs. Cheese before Iridium?!?!

I mean, what's the worst that could happen? Mrs. Cheese kicks him out and then he has more time for Iridium? :P

• Like 1

shaefurr

Cheeeeeese!!! Holy crap dude thought you dropped off the edge of the Earth. Have some good R&R with the mrs then lets get crackin!

• Like 2

Cheesegeezer

Cheeeeeese!!! Holy crap dude thought you dropped off the edge of the Earth. Have some good R&R with the mrs then lets get crackin!

Hell yeah matey good to hear from you.  I'll hit you up on skype after the weekend. Take it easy :D

• 2 weeks later...
Cheesegeezer

So, i've been working on the Home screen and updating the UI to be much more user friendly.

I want to add a spotlight section as the first set of tiles which will include various items and shortcuts to Genres, Years, etc.

The Tile Group titles will be clickable, so if on Recently added, clicking it will change to watched then unwatched and back to recently added.  

Currently implemented: Clicking on the "Because you watched" title will refresh the list and display a new collection for a new movie you have watched.

Clicking on the Critically acclaimed also refreshes the list.

Anyway some screenies to wet your appetite

4kUzO8I.png

m5aNwi9.png

djtDzuZ.png

imzp3nv.png

ns2Vpsb.png

• Like 6

Cheesegeezer

Couple more screenies for you now I have the RAL switcher working beautifully

wSR4Bib.png

Ui9tIKx.png

EWk3w7z.png

• Like 4

Looks nice.  I would suggest just not showing the Resume tile group if there are no resume-able items.

Cheesegeezer

Stop teasing and release a beta :P

Looking really good!

Still tidying it up and getting good functionality in there.  Nearly ready for an alpha release.

Cheesegeezer

Looks nice.  I would suggest just not showing the Resume tile group if there are no resume-able items.

That's next on the list ;)

Edited by Cheesegeezer

Cheesegeezer

@@ebr is there any reason why my local strings are not updating. I've changed version numbers etc. Is there somewhere else that the string data is stored that I can clear it.

Cheers

MrWebsmith

looks great.. as im still 50% in mbc /ec? emc? these days i cant wait for the release!

• Like 2

aspdend

Couple more screenies for you now I have the RAL switcher working beautifully

wSR4Bib.png

Ui9tIKx.png

EWk3w7z.png

Keep the work coming as you need to get this finished quick so you can make a theme for MBT (at last) so we can use MBT and bin WMC to upgrade to Win10 and not get loads of earache from my wife for MBT looking dull!

• Like 1

Cheesegeezer

MBT? Blimey, does that still exist ;)

Haha quality I have no idea lol

• Like 1

aspdend

Haha quality I have no idea lol

It had better, I am hoping to get rid of wmc etc...