IRIDIUM: A NEW MBC THEME COMING SOON!!!

Cheesegeezer

rliepins

I'm anxious to see the final product.  Its like waiting for the football season to start...waiting isn't my forte

• 3 weeks later...
shaefurr

Is there any update. I'm becomming addicted to checking this thread

Far as I know its in closed alpha while cheese works out the bugs. I haven't talked to him in a week or two I assume hes in some part of the world with no internet again :P

CBers

I assume hes in some part of the world with no internet again :P

He's at home in Scotland then :D

• Like 2

shaefurr

Just heard from Cheese, said he got sent out again 6 days after getting home, and when he gets back hes going to see friends and family. So will be a while longer before he can work on iridium again.

Latchmor

He's at home in Scotland then :D

Oi  :angry:

I've got fiber in my wee town you know  ;)

• Like 1

CBers

Oi :angry:

I've got fiber in my wee town you know ;)

Is that another word for a piece of wet string :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Cheesegeezer

Hi everyone, apologies for any updates, i have just been so busy with work and with the house.  I'm still very busy so hold tight for those of you who will still be using WMC.  I would imagine that most have moved to Win10.  Although I think the Win7 die harders will still prefer the WMC elements.

I have a pulse, a tan, lost about 10kg in weight and can survive on about 4hrs sleep in about 36hrs...... Oh... The joys of work 

• Like 5

aspdend

still eager to see this theme !

Even in Alpha, it looks really good...For anyone, like me who is still running Win7 for the Live TV elements of WMC - it's worth waiting for...

• 1 month later...

hey Cheese, did you have time to work again on this theme ?

I was wondering if we can still expect this theme to see the light someday ? it seems to be such a nice one, i'd be pleased to use it :)

• 2 weeks later...
shaefurr

I haven't heard from him, so I assume he hasn't had time to work on it yet.

sent from my lumia icon

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Cheesegeezer

I'm alive still peeps. And apologies for being off the radar for so long. I fired up VS the other day and had forgotten what a mess the home page was in. I'll be working on this theme over the next couple of weeks and hopefully have a beta out by the end of it for mass testing. I might strip the home page back to basics and rebuild. Performance sucks right now and it's because my code is constantly requesting things. After its rolled out I will work on Home Page V2.0 to make it look like it should.

Thanks for your patience, it's much appreciated.

Cheese

• Like 3

shaefurr

Yay the return of cheese! TBH I thought this theme had gone the way of the Roanoke colony. :P

sent from my lumia icon

• Like 1

Cheesegeezer

Yay the return of cheese! TBH I thought this theme had gone the way of the Roanoke colony. :P

sent from my lumia icon

Oh how I've missed you Shaeff :P . You doing alright bud?

shaefurr

Lol ya, glad to see u back, I'll setup skype if u need anything. U?

sent from my lumia icon

Cheesegeezer

Ya I'll get on Skype later on, more for a catch up than anything else.

Me??? Physically drained, from work and doing the house, house is starting to become a home now. Got network cable burried every where lol. So far ive laid about 600m in the ground lol. But I've pulled an easy job for once in Denmark so hopefully I can relax a bit In between runs.

• Like 1

Cheesegeezer

glad that this theme isn't vaporware. :)

Me too, i've worked my ass off on it with Shaeff.  only thing is the Home page like I say, then i can release and wait for the floods of FR and bugs to come in!! hahaha

aspdend

WB Cheese - thought you were stuck on a rig somewhere!

Will be pleased to check out an updated Alpha when you are ready. 

Cheesegeezer

WB Cheese - thought you were stuck on a rig somewhere!

Will be pleased to check out an updated Alpha when you are ready.

Yeah I am still stuck on a rig, only this job is less full on than the others lol.

I'm still chipping away at the home page. The rest I'm pretty happy with. How's you matey.

aspdend

Busy with work of late mate - with the little one drinking up any spare time at home - not much time for anything else.

Home page and speed will see a big difference - the WAF of chocolate is high (and for the theme!) and that's the competition right there!

• Like 1