DVBLink-TVMosaic Live TV Plugin

t.andre

QDivision

I don't need those advance options. I only use series record with the option to record new only (new is set in tvmosaic as programmes with no repeat flag).

I don't want to have to touch tvmosaic. I use Emby and Kodi as my front ends.

Edited by thomasorr

Senna

Then I suggest to make it a feature request topic, instead of posting it here. Because what you want, looks like a general change/addition in Emby's DVR settings.

QDivision

It doesn't need to be a feature request as it would be a plugin change. My first post is a bug with the plugin itself and my second would require an extra option the plugin setting that would send the appropriate API call to tvmosaic/dvblink when requesting a new series schedule. @t.andre can you confirm this?

t.andre

Hi,

I will check watt I can do and make a new release.

for the only new episodes recording, it was already implemented.

Cheers

QDivision

Hi,

I will check watt I can do and make a new release.

for the only new episodes recording, it was already implemented.

Cheers

How is it already implemented, I don't see any option to set new episodes as the default for new series. When I add a new series recording it defaults to all episodes.

t.andre

I have already implemented almost all the features DVBLink and TVMosaic but for now there is no interface or functionality support in emby server.

For information I will separate DVBLink and TVMosaic in two plugins and make à publication shortly.

Is OK for you guys if there are two plugins ?

I use both and it's better than switch the port each time I want to use one of the plugins.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Senna

I have already implemented almost all the features DVBLink and TVMosaic but for now there is no interface or functionality support in emby server.

That is exactly what I said previously @. If the Emby server interface doesn't support the extra DVBLink/TVMosaic functionality settings, like setting the default DVR recording setting for new Series only , then you can't embed this function in the plugin settings so it seems.

So when @@Luke is finished with the important big database changes in Emby Server 3.6.0.3 you can ask him, if there is time to implement this feature in Emby's DVR settings, after 3.6.0.3 is finalized.

For information I will separate DVBLink and TVMosaic in two plugins and make à publication shortly.

Is OK for you guys if there are two plugins ?

Excellent @@t.andre, I'm also still using both DVBLink and TVMosaic in my household :)

• 2 weeks later...
postboy99

Hi,

Im using the DVBLink addon and can watch LiveTV.

The problem is with the EPG, it is not loading the TV guide. Table is just empty.

Any Idea?

Plugin Version: 1.5.3.0

Server Version: 3.5.2.0

2018-09-03 10:48:41.137 Error App: Error refreshing channels for service
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 3.5.2.0
    Command line: /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/server/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe -package synology -programdata /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/var -ffmpeg /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/ffmpeg/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/ffmpeg/bin/ffprobe -restartpath /var/packages/EmbyServer/scripts/restart
    Operating system: Unix 3.10.105.0
    64-Bit OS: True
    64-Bit Process: True
    User Interactive: False
    Mono: 5.10.1.47 (tarball Sat Apr 21 21:47:26 CST 2018)
    Processor count: 4
    Program data path: /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/var
    Application directory: /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/releases/v3.5.2.0
    System.MissingMethodException: string MediaBrowser.Controller.IServerApplicationPaths.get_ItemsByNamePath()
     at Emby.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.LiveTvManager+<RefreshChannelsInternal>d__66.MoveNext () [0x0004d] in <ea7199aea78e429a84e168a1e154646a>:0
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
     at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw () [0x0000c] in <9f46da0973534d9c8737c50aeebf5ecb>:0
     at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x0003e] in <9f46da0973534d9c8737c50aeebf5ecb>:0
     at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00028] in <9f46da0973534d9c8737c50aeebf5ecb>:0
     at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00008] in <9f46da0973534d9c8737c50aeebf5ecb>:0
     at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable`1+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter[TResult].GetResult () [0x00000] in <9f46da0973534d9c8737c50aeebf5ecb>:0
     at Emby.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.LiveTvManager+<RefreshChannelsInternal>d__65.MoveNext () [0x00265] in <ea7199aea78e429a84e168a1e154646a>:0
    System.MissingMethodException
     at Emby.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.LiveTvManager+<RefreshChannelsInternal>d__66.MoveNext () [0x0004d] in <ea7199aea78e429a84e168a1e154646a>:0
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
     at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw () [0x0000c] in <9f46da0973534d9c8737c50aeebf5ecb>:0
     at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x0003e] in <9f46da0973534d9c8737c50aeebf5ecb>:0
     at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00028] in <9f46da0973534d9c8737c50aeebf5ecb>:0
     at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00008] in <9f46da0973534d9c8737c50aeebf5ecb>:0
     at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable`1+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter[TResult].GetResult () [0x00000] in <9f46da0973534d9c8737c50aeebf5ecb>:0
     at Emby.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.LiveTvManager+<RefreshChannelsInternal>d__65.MoveNext () [0x00265] in <ea7199aea78e429a84e168a1e154646a>:0 
Edited by postboy99

New version of the plugin

-Version : 1.7.0 (beta)(2018.09.10)

* New TVMosaic plugin
* Add the possibility to enable or disable the server
* Code fix

The change log will be the same for the two plugins.

Cheers

New version of the plugin for Emby 3.6

-Version : 1.8.0 (beta)(2018.09.10)

* Switch to DateTimeOffset for compatibility with future version 3.6.0

Cheers

Cheers

Hi, t andre

Thanks for the update to the plugin.

Just to let you know you have a version mismatch

You currently have version 1.7.9.0 installed.

Select version to install:1.8.0.0 (Beta)1.7.0.0 (Beta)

Edited by candyman

dbarbulescu

Cheers

Hello,

A download link for TV Mosaic Windows Server?

https://tv-mosaic.com/en/download/ is not working.

Thank you!

Edited by dbarbulescu

• 2 weeks later...
angarmgmt

Just started trialling TV Mosaic and using the plugin with Emby. Is it correct the Emby shows all the channels from TV Mosaic and ignores the channel visibility selections?

Update: After some time channel visibility is now correct. Channel numbers are out of sync

Edited by angarmgmt

Hi,

can you check the favorites. They are not working on Emby(Web and app). When I use kodi(direct connection to mosaic via plugin), the favorites are ok.

Rgds,

Soner

Checked again and now it works. used user and password.

Without it was not working.

Now I have the problem, that emby on mobile devices and fire tv I cant open any tv stream only ard. other ones are not able to open.

Checked again and now it works. used user and password.

Without it was not working.

Now I have the problem, that emby on mobile devices and fire tv I cant open any tv stream only ard. other ones are not able to open.

Hi there, let's look at an example. Please attach the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. thanks !

• 4 weeks later...

I'm new to TV mosaic so maybe it's me but when I click record series in Emby and check it in TV mosaic it says inactive in the schedule and there is no red icon in the guide on Emby.

The recording does seem to start, is it Emby then that starts the recording?

If I click record on an episode in the future, it will not record it but it does show a red icon in Emby, until it actually should record.

This is also in the list on TV mosaic itself, inactive.

I clicked record series a few weeks ago and only one episode recorded.

Since I didn't find any recordings I clicked record series again and now it appears twice in Emby and TV mosaic?

emby Version 3.5.3.0

plugin You currently have version 1.7.1.0 installed.

TV mosaic Version 1.0.0, Build 16582

Thank you for your assistance!

Sounds like you may want to go into tvmosaic and delete one of the duplicate series recordings.

Well yeah sure, but I'd think this shouldn't happen in the first place?

I've checked again and now the "Record series" from this morning now also appears twice in Emby and TV mosaic. :(