DVBLink-TVMosaic Live TV Plugin

t.andre

t.andre

Hi, I for the delay time, is the transcoder activated in DVBLink server? If so try to desactivate.

Cheers

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

muppets4

Hi, I for the delay time, is the transcoder activated in DVBLink server? If so try to desactivate.

Cheers

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Transcoding is off.

QDivision

Still having the above issues where the recording images do not display correctly. Please can this get fixed.

Thanks

Hi,

Latest update seems to work well except the images no longer display correctly through the Live TV Recording section and there is a new home screen tile called DVBLink Recordings. If I go to that the images appear correctly but then clicking on a recording opens a new page with a single tile of the recording with no image that I have to click again to bring up the actual recording page which again has no image.

see screenshots.

Also would it be possible to change the new tile DVBLink Recordings to just 'Recordings' or make it an editable option?

muppets4

It's a compatibility update for the latest release of emby server.

It seems it is way more than that! It has features I wished for from the start! There is a seperate folder with the recordings for DVBLink AND I can now sort them by folder. Very important features for me and I've seen many requests for grouping recordings. Also, recordings can be resumed! Great again!

Some things go wrong:

* I have a folder for the recordings for 'Gamekings'. In this folder I also find the recordings for 'living in the 60's'

* in the LG app the information about when it was recorded is missing. It is there in the web app

* important: when I open a folder, there are many recordings of a show. They are all named the same. I would like the recording date/time for us to see

* the stills of the recordings are missing. It's just a broken picture icon. In both the web app and the LG TV app

Great work!

Edited by muppets4

muppets4

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.

Il will check the issues.

Cheers

Happy with all the work you guys are putting into it. Just one other issue. After deleting a recording I am presented with the home screen, instead of the former screen I was at. 

Schimi

Hi,

the plugin works with the new tv mosaic? 

I thinking about a upgrade but fir at have to know

MischaBoender

Hi,

the plugin works with the new tv mosaic? 

I thinking about a upgrade but fir at have to know

I haven't been able to get it working. Tried 3 ports the new tvmosaic_serv process is listening on (9270, 9271 and 49153), but the plugin is unable to connect. Think that the URLs have changed.

• Like 1

Senna

I haven't been able to get it working. Tried 3 ports the new tvmosaic_serv process is listening on (9270, 9271 and 49153), but the plugin is unable to connect. Think that the URLs have changed.

No, it's also the channel implementation how the TVMosaic server sends it channels info to the PVR clients. Dvblink_channel_id is now a String in TVMosaic, instead of Long.

I participated in TVMosaic beta and so far I'm am NOT at all impressed with TVMosaic, when I compare it to my existing DVBLink V6 install. When I open and play 8 DVB-C channels on my projector screen at once, each showing different encrypted channels playing in MPC-HC, I see NO big difference in resources used by the TVMosaic Server, compared to the DVBLink Server. Also TVMosaic doesn't bring new features for V6 users on the Windows platform, who are also using Emby.

The setup of TVMosaic instead LACKS essential features for channel management, that DVBLink does have, but you will find those out, when you have multiple sources like DVB-C/SAT/IPTV, to make favorites list for, re-number/re-name channels etc and there is no web server access anymore.

Since Friday, they locked all topics on DVBLogic forum, so current users can't ask questions there anymore and are forced to the new TVMosaic forum. Also, an official statement is placed for current DVBLink users that DVBLogic is stopping support for DVBLink products from the 1st of January 2019....

http://forum.dvblogic.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=32762

All of the above is making existing DVBLink users not happy I presume....

Edited by Senna
  • Like 1

Senna

Don't know, but DVBLink has a public Client API, where information can be found to write your own plugin.

Siutsch

Hi,

I see now that TVMosaic exist.

Thanks for the info  :)

Hi t-andre.

By the way, are you already adjusting the plugin for tv-mosaic?

Would be great!

Thank you.

• Like 1

dvblogic

The only change in TVMosaic implementation of the DVBLink Remote API is that dvblink channel id is now string instead of long.

If this is changed it all should start working both with DVBLink and TVMosaic.

(of course one would need to change port from 8100 to 9270)

If there will be any questions/issues/remarks we will be happy to help.
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
t.andre

Hi,

A new version is published.

See the first post for the change log.

Cheers

• Like 1

Siutsch

Are you sure, that this works with TV-Mosaic?

After updating to version 1.6.0.2 I still can't see any channel.
Live-TV is empty and there is nothing related to TV on the emby start page (web).

Do I something wrong?

Are you sure, that this works with TV-Mosaic?

After updating to version 1.6.0.2 I still can't see any channel.

Live-TV is empty and there is nothing related to TV on the emby start page (web).

Do I something wrong?

Try refreshing the guide in emby. If the issue persists after that, please see how to report a problem. thanks !

Siutsch

Emby is running on Win10.

TV-Mosaic is running on Synology NAS (192.168.0.252).

I used DVBLink before, which worked well.

And I use TV-Mosaic Addon with Kodi, which runs on same Win10 PC, than Emby server.

@@Log I see that:

2018-04-24 21:43:28.253 Info App: [DVBLink] - Get Server Status Info
2018-04-24 21:43:28.253 Info App: [DVBLink] - Connecting to server : http://192.168.0.252:9270/cs/
2018-04-24 21:43:28.253 Info HttpServer: HTTP Response 200 to 192.168.0.50. Time: 1ms. http://192.168.0.253:18096/emby/ScheduledTasks?IsEnabled=true
2018-04-24 21:43:28.256 Error App: [DVBLink] - It's not possible to Ensure a connection to the Server
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 3.3.1.0
    Command line: C:\emby.windows\system\EmbyServer.dll C:\emby.windows\system\EmbyServer.dll C:\emby.windows\system\EmbyServer.dll C:\emby.windows\system\EmbyServer.dll C:\emby.windows\system\EmbyServer.dll C:\emby.windows\system\EmbyServer.dll C:\emby.windows\system\EmbyServer.dll C:\emby.windows\system\EmbyServer.dll C:\emby.windows\system\EmbyServer.dll C:\emby.windows\system\EmbyServer.dll C:\emby.windows\system\EmbyServer.dll C:\emby.windows\system\EmbyServer.dll C:\emby.windows\system\EmbyServer.dll C:\emby.windows\system\EmbyServer.dll C:\emby.windows\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
    Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
    64-Bit OS: True
    64-Bit Process: True
    User Interactive: True
    Processor count: 4
    Program data path: C:\emby.windows
    Application directory: C:\emby.windows\system
    System.FormatException: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.
       at System.Text.StringBuilder.AppendFormatHelper(IFormatProvider provider, String format, ParamsArray args)
       at System.String.FormatHelper(IFormatProvider provider, String format, ParamsArray args)
       at System.String.Format(String format, Object[] args)
       at Emby.Plugins.DVBLink.Helpers.PluginLogger.ErrorException(String message, Exception exception, Object[] paramList)
       at TSoft.DVBLinkServices.HttpClientBase.<GetResponseObjectAsync>d__26`2.MoveNext()
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
       at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       at TSoft.DVBLinkServices.DVBLinkClient.<EnsureConnectionAsync>d__82.MoveNext()
    System.FormatException
       at System.Text.StringBuilder.AppendFormatHelper(IFormatProvider provider, String format, ParamsArray args)
       at System.String.FormatHelper(IFormatProvider provider, String format, ParamsArray args)
       at System.String.Format(String format, Object[] args)
       at Emby.Plugins.DVBLink.Helpers.PluginLogger.ErrorException(String message, Exception exception, Object[] paramList)
       at TSoft.DVBLinkServices.HttpClientBase.<GetResponseObjectAsync>d__26`2.MoveNext()
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
       at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       at TSoft.DVBLinkServices.DVBLinkClient.<EnsureConnectionAsync>d__82.MoveNext()

Edited by Siutsch