DVBLink-TVMosaic Live TV Plugin

t.andre

t.andre

@t.andre

In tv mosaic program descriptions are fine (recordings). But in Emby they are missing. Is it possible to add them?

Hi,

Can you give me more information about this issue ? Do you try to refresh the guide ?

Cheers.

QDivision

Hi,

I'm still noticing a couple of bugs with the plugin which i'm using alongside TV mosaic.

When i start a new series record and i check in the TVMosaic app it shows the new series recording but it is inactive (theres an active tick mark that i then need to press in TVMosiac).

Also the recording padding is set to 0 minutes instead of 3 which is set in the plugin defaults and if i change it in Emby it fails to change in TVmosiac (possibly using the wrong API call?).

If these can be fixed that would be great :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
t.andre

Hi,

The plugin is updated.

-Version : 1.8.2 (beta) (2019.01.14) - TVMosaic plugin

* Fix schedule padding

* Fix new schedule active state

Cheers

Hi there,

Within TV Moasic I have a nertwork cable tuner (x2, Octopus from Digital Devices) as well as IPTV as sources. However, in emby only the IPTV channels are shown. All the channels of the cable tuner are not visible. Any ideas how to resolve this? Thank you.

Mathias

QDivision

Hi, 

not a big issue but the image for the TV Mosiac plugin is the wrong aspect ratio (see image below under available services), please could you use the following instead: https://tv-mosaic.com/img/media/tvmosaic_leanback_1280_720.png

also on the new emby server build v4.0.0.2 there is an extra image that is missing (see image below under installed services):

5c3f61213c0a0_Capture.png

Hi there,

Within TV Moasic I have a nertwork cable tuner (x2, Octopus from Digital Devices) as well as IPTV as sources. However, in emby only the IPTV channels are shown. All the channels of the cable tuner are not visible. Any ideas how to resolve this? Thank you.

Mathias

Hi,

It seems that the problem is resolved. I deactivated the TV Mosaic Plugin an activated the DVBLink-Plugin. Now, all channels appear in emby. Both plugin versions are 1.7.1.0, server: mac os vers. 3.5.3.0

Mathias

muppets4

Since upgrading to 4.0 server software (Windows) playing my recordings are:

- taking a long time to start

- if they start at all (timeout errors)

- and if they start they play choppy

Live TV is playing, but takes a long time to start too.

I have this behaviour on the following devices:

- Windows Theater

- Web client

- Android Shield

- Samsung S8+

- LG WebOS 3.5 

I have added the last part of the server log, in the hope that someone can tell me what's wrong.

server.txt

muppets4

Hi,

Can you give me more information about this issue ? Do you try to refresh the guide ?

Cheers.

See the attached image. The description comes through, but what is missing is information like the recording date, time and channel. 

And btw: if I delete recordings using Emby, in TV Mosaic a 0kb recording remains. 

post-5231-0-08631300-1547739304_thumb.jpg

Edited by muppets4

And btw: if I delete recordings using Emby, in TV Mosaic a 0kb recording remains. 

In this scenario Emby doesn't handle the deleting, it simply sends the instruction to the plugin. So there's a disconnect somewhere after that.

t.andre

Hi,

The plugin is updated.

- Version : 1.8.3 (2019.01.14)

* Fix plugin image thumb

Cheers

QDivision

Hi,

Thanks for fixing the plugin thumb. The icon in the plugin catalogue for TV mosaic is still the square one not the wide though.

A bigger problem I'm having is the odd recording is showing up under two folders in latest recordings, one for the titles name and the other under 'news' (it's not a news program) however when I click on the title the actual recording is missing but it exists under the 'news' folder. Ideally I don't want any categories and just show up for the programs name. See screenshots...

post-3832-0-23895300-1548003741_thumb.png

post-3832-0-81808900-1548003750_thumb.png

post-3832-0-60459800-1548003757_thumb.png

t.andre

Hi,

Thanks for fixing the plugin thumb. The icon in the plugin catalogue for TV mosaic is still the square one not the wide though.

A bigger problem I'm having is the odd recording is showing up under two folders in latest recordings, one for the titles name and the other under 'news' (it's not a news program) however when I click on the title the actual recording is missing but it exists under the 'news' folder. Ideally I don't want any categories and just show up for the programs name. See screenshots...

Have you tried to refresh the guide ?

QDivision

Yes, this is a problem that has been going on for months and various versions of emby server and the plugin. It only happens with select programs. Another one that it happens with is 'Dragons Den'

t.andre

Hi,

The plugin is updated.

- Version : 1.8.4 (2019.01.22)

* Fix plugin recording categories

Cheers

First off, great work t.andre for your plugin.   I'm currently using your plug in 1.8.4 with Emby 4.0.1.0   

Can you let me know if there's a way to remove the channel numbers? It shows up as "0" for all channels.  Or am I missing a configuration where this channel number should populate?? 

Also, I selected "favourites" groups within your settings but I have no idea on where to find these in Emby.  Help? 

Thank you!

First off, great work t.andre for your plugin. I'm currently using your plug in 1.8.4 with Emby 4.0.1.0

Can you let me know if there's a way to remove the channel numbers? It shows up as "0" for all channels. Or am I missing a configuration where this channel number should populate??

Also, I selected "favourites" groups within your settings but I have no idea on where to find these in Emby. Help?

Thank you!

It's all good. I figured it out this morning:

Favorites is in fact the only channel groups that will be imported in Emby. The other groups will not be visible! It's not meant to filter within these favorites in Emby. I know this is something Luke is looking into so I'll wait patiently.

Channel numbers : I fixed it within tv mosaic settings and I refreshed the guide in Emby. All good!

Thanks!

t.andre

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and glad that you find a solution for your channels numbers.

When Emby supports favourites, I will update the plugin to support it.

Cheers.

• Like 1

strandveien

I Wrote a longer description of the problem in MacOS but I also wanted to post the issue regarding TV Mosaic here as this is the last essential component of Emby I need working on my server. I finally got TV Mosaic working perfectly with IPTV as source as I server. But when I install and set up in Emby server. Movie and TV Library disappears (like the earlier problems described above) and an infinite loading symbol circles the screen. In the menu there is no Movie or tv marking anymore. So the only difference from before is that live-tv works and shows up when accessing Emby. Uninstalling TV Mosaic reverts the problem and server is normal again. I have also tried with the DVBLink plugin to no avail (I assume the code is identical even so). I also tried to install an earlier version of TV Mosaic to no avail. IPTV and EPG source works, but it is just too messy and too slow to try to sort and configure the live-tv and channel setup in Emby.

Live TV works. But it disables my movie and tv library.

Spaceboy

If you're using IPTV then why not just import it directly into Emby without using tvmosaic at all?

He said

but it is just too messy and too slow to try to sort and configure the live-tv and channel setup in Emby.

This is far from the first time you have had this feedback [emoji23]

• Like 1