DVBLink-TVMosaic Live TV Plugin

t.andre

muppets4

Yes that is correct. Did you do what he suggested?

No I did not. I cannot select the right EPG. Only xmltv and schedules direct. Not the plugin. And there is no button for refreshing the guide when there is no EPG source selected. In the past I had to configure LiveTV options under services. But there is no tab anymore. (Emby  btw tells me to fill in the service under the tab!)

Edited by muppets4

pünktchen

... And there is no button for refreshing the guide when there is no EPG source selected. In the past I had to configure LiveTV options under services. But there is no tab anymore. (Emby btw tells me to fill in the service under the tab!)

Just run the Refresh Guide under Dashboard -> Tasks.

muppets4

Just run the Refresh Guide under Dashboard -> Tasks.

I will try. Not at his home now. Thanks.

• 3 months later...

Got a little problem running this plugin.

I install the plugin, restart the server go again into the plugins settings, enter the ip and the login credentials, also enable the TV Mosaic server click on save on the bottom of the settings and nothing happens.

I'm using the docker image of Emby v4.3.0.30 and also TV Mosaic v1.0.0 Build 17707.

I think it has something with the plugin itself to do since it doesn't create a configuration file in ../plugins/configurations

I also tried to install another plugin (DVBViewer) to see if something is wrong with my installation but it creates a configuration file and also it saves everything fine also nothing in the logs if i click on save on the plugin settings page of TV Mosaic.

Can somebody help me out please...

EODCrafter

Got a little problem running this plugin.

I install the plugin, restart the server go again into the plugins settings, enter the ip and the login credentials, also enable the TV Mosaic server click on save on the bottom of the settings and nothing happens.

I'm using the docker image of Emby v4.3.0.30 and also TV Mosaic v1.0.0 Build 17707.

I think it has something with the plugin itself to do since it doesn't create a configuration file in ../plugins/configurations

I also tried to install another plugin (DVBViewer) to see if something is wrong with my installation but it creates a configuration file and also it saves everything fine also nothing in the logs if i click on save on the plugin settings page of TV Mosaic.

Can somebody help me out please...

Did you Mount that folder in the Docker Run? TBH don't know anything about Docker, but it seems logical.

I have the same issue in Windows.

I tried installing a previous version but it installed the latest regardless.

I think it started when I disabled the "Enable TVMosaic" option because I had some issues with TVMosaic itself.

After that was resolved I wanted to turn it on again but nothing happened.

The original config file is still there and says enabled = true.

Changing this file does nothing, also renaming it does not create a new file (even when reinstalling the plugin)

Did you Mount that folder in the Docker Run? TBH don't know anything about Docker, but it seems logical.

I don't understand... The whole folder for Emby is mounted because it's the workdirectory.

Btw @t.andre the DVBLink plugin does the same like the TV Mosaic plugin, also doesn't save the settings nor does it create configuration file in the configuration directory.

The original config file is still there and says enabled = true.

Changing this file does nothing, also renaming it does not create a new file (even when reinstalling the plugin)

Firstly i got also a very old config file for the plugin in the config directory but since the plugin wasn't working i thought i delete it and the plugin will create a new one but that's not the case. Exectly the same as you say in your post.

EODCrafter

I don't understand... The whole folder for Emby is mounted because it's the workdirectory.

Btw @t.andre the DVBLink plugin does the same like the TV Mosaic plugin, also doesn't save the settings nor does it create configuration file in the configuration directory.

Firstly i got also a very old config file for the plugin in the config directory but since the plugin wasn't working i thought i delete it and the plugin will create a new one but that's not the case. Exectly the same as you say in your post.

Yea, like I said, don't know anything about Docker...Sry

t.andre
Hi,

The plugin is updated.

- Version : 1.8.8 (2019.12.08)

* Fix save settings

Cheers

Hi,

The plugin is updated.

- Version : 1.8.8 (2019.12.08)
* Fix save settings

Cheers

Hi @t.andre

Doesn't work here.

Emby 4.3.0.30, TVMosaic Server at Synology NAS (newest), plugin 1.8.8.

I can use TV since months without problems, so I don't have to change the settings.

But:

"Enable TVMosaic server" is always unchecked, if I enable that (an other settings, like "Use server Authorization" and save that, after looking again at the plugin settings, everything is still unchecked.

So TV works, but I still can't change something.

And there is no Server status (all empty).

Siutsch.

Edited by Siutsch

QDivision

But:

"Enable TVMosaic server" is always unchecked, if I enable that (an other settings, like "Use server Authorization" and save that, after looking again at the plugin settings, everything is still unchecked.

So TV works, but I still can't change something.

I have the exact same problem. Looking at the plugin settings page all the checkboxes are unticked (like it's not reading the current setting) however everything seems to work as normal i.e. I have tv logos even though the 'Use Server Logos' is unticked and the plugin works even though 'Enable TVMosaic server' is unticked.

See screenshot.

post-3832-0-65100800-1576710931_thumb.png

Just installed TVMosaic and the plugin in Emby as well.

I cannot use it, because the tick 'enabled' is always unticked. When i click on Live TV, emby hangs at all.

Can anyone tell me something about the channel switch speed? is it faster than TV Headend?
I use a SatIP Server as backend.

Thank you!

EDIT: Is it correct, that TVMosaic does not handle XMLTV on its own? I have to download it?!

Edited by watcha

Just installed TVMosaic and the plugin in Emby as well.

I cannot use it, because the tick 'enabled' is always unticked. When i click on Live TV, emby hangs at all.

Can anyone tell me something about the channel switch speed? is it faster than TV Headend?

I use a SatIP Server as backend.

Thank you!

EDIT: Is it correct, that TVMosaic does not handle XMLTV on its own? I have to download it?!

Hi there, please attach the emby server log. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
QDivision

I have the exact same problem. Looking at the plugin settings page all the checkboxes are unticked (like it's not reading the current setting) however everything seems to work as normal i.e. I have tv logos even though the 'Use Server Logos' is unticked and the plugin works even though 'Enable TVMosaic server' is unticked.

See screenshot.

see attached

Hi any update on this issue?