DVBLink-TVMosaic Live TV Plugin

t.andre

LinusSweden

The same error for all channels

I cannot post the full log but it starts like this:

2016-10-24 06:20:39.1902 Info TaskManager: ExecuteQueuedTasks

2016-10-24 06:27:17.1161 Info TaskManager: IntervalTrigger fired for task: Refresh Guide

2016-10-24 06:27:17.1161 Info TaskManager: Queueing task RefreshChannelsScheduledTask

2016-10-24 06:27:17.1161 Info TaskManager: Executing Refresh Guide

2016-10-24 06:27:17.1317 Info App: Refreshing guide with 7 days of guide data

2016-10-24 06:27:17.1317 Info App: [DVBLink] - Get Channels

2016-10-24 06:27:17.1630 Info App: [DVBLink] - Channels found on server: 104

2016-10-24 06:27:17.1630 Info App: [DVBLink] - Logos path not found

2016-10-24 06:27:17.2632 Info App: Refreshing guide with 7 days of guide data

2016-10-24 06:27:17.2632 Info App: [DVBLink] - Get Programs, retrieve all programs for ChannelId: 13200000

2016-10-24 06:27:17.4481 Info App: [DVBLink] - Programs found for channel : 13200000 - 1

2016-10-24 06:27:17.4637 Error App: Error getting programs for channel 3sat HD

*** Error Report ***

Version: 3.0.8300.0

Command line: C:\Users\linus\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe

Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0

Processor count: 4

64-Bit OS: True

64-Bit Process: True

Program data path: C:\Users\linus\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server

Application Path: C:\Users\linus\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe

Index was outside the bounds of the array.

System.IndexOutOfRangeException

at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Persistence.SqliteItemRepository.DeserializeProviderIds(String value, BaseItem item)

at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Persistence.SqliteItemRepository.GetItem(IDataReader reader, InternalItemsQuery query)

at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Persistence.SqliteItemRepository.GetItemList(InternalItemsQuery query)

at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Library.LibraryManager.GetItemList(InternalItemsQuery query)

at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.LiveTvManager.<RefreshChannelsInternal>d__bb.MoveNext()

2016-10-24 06:27:17.4637 Info App: [DVBLink] - Get Programs, retrieve all programs for ChannelId: 10630000

2016-10-24 06:27:17.6012 Info App: [DVBLink] - Programs found for channel : 10630000 - 1

2016-10-24 06:27:17.6330 Error App: Error getting programs for channel AlJazeera English

*** Error Report ***

Command line: C:\Users\linus\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe

Application Path: C:\Users\linus\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe

at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Persistence.SqliteItemRepository.DeserializeProviderIds(String value, BaseItem item)

at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Persistence.SqliteItemRepository.GetItem(IDataReader reader, InternalItemsQuery query)

at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Persistence.SqliteItemRepository.GetItemList(InternalItemsQuery query)

at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Library.LibraryManager.GetItemList(InternalItemsQuery query)

at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.LiveTvManager.<RefreshChannelsInternal>d__bb.MoveNext()

And ends like this:

2016-10-24 06:27:32.8776 Info App: [DVBLink] - Get Programs, retrieve all programs for ChannelId: 10960000

2016-10-24 06:27:33.0312 Info App: [DVBLink] - Programs found for channel : 10960000 - 1

2016-10-24 06:27:33.0312 Error App: Error getting programs for channel ZDFinfo HD

*** Error Report ***

2016-10-24 06:27:33.1784 Error TaskManager: Error

*** Error Report ***

at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Persistence.SqliteItemRepository.RetrieveItem(Guid id)

at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Library.LibraryManager.GetItemById(Guid id)

at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.LiveTvManager.<CleanDatabaseInternal>d__e1.MoveNext()

--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)

at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.LiveTvManager.<RefreshChannelsInternal>d__a9.MoveNext()

--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)

at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.<ExecuteInternal>d__b.MoveNext()

2016-10-24 06:27:33.1784 Info TaskManager: Refresh Guide Failed after 0 minute(s) and 16 seconds

2016-10-24 06:27:33.2161 Info ServerManager: Sending web socket message NotificationAdded

2016-10-24 06:27:33.2161 Info ServerManager: Sending web socket message ScheduledTaskEnded

2016-10-24 06:27:33.2161 Info TaskManager: ExecuteQueuedTasks

muppets4

Hi there, using the plugin seems a bit hit and mis at the moment for me. Sometimes a channel plays, most of the time it doesn't. I do not know what triggers it. Most of the time I'm staring at the circle.

I've added the logs in the hope someone can tell me what is wrong.

log.txt

Im too getting this error. Could it somehow be due to the Mono Version? 

I have:

Qnap 4.2.2 build of october

Emby 8300

Mono 4.2.1

DVLlogic 6.0

Plugin Beta 1.3

Just the swirling thing which never stops.

muppets4

Im too getting this error. Could it somehow be due to the Mono Version? 

I don't think so. I'm running the Windows version of the server.

t.andre

Hi,

Thanks for your feedbacks. But I don't have enough information in your log files to see what exactly goes wrong.

Each system is different and the issue can be anything.

I remain available if you have any other question.

Cheers

t.andre

I don't think so. I'm running the Windows version of the server.

Hi,

In your log file it's not the same error than the other in mono.

Cheers

Dont ask why but it is working now....

Havent changed anything. Im on linux (QNAP).

Edited by lowfi

Peter Nent

Could you please tell me how & where to download the latest version of the Emby - DVBlogic plugin ?

Grtz, Peter

Could you please tell me how & where to download the latest version of the Emby - DVBlogic plugin ?

Grtz, Peter

Hi Peter, you can install it using the Emby Server plugin catalog. Just open the Emby Server dashboard and navigate to the Plugins section.

You can learn more about this on our wiki:

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Wiki/wiki/Plugins

Thanks !

Peter Nent

Hi,

I'm using DVBlogic v1.2.1.0 already, installed via the plugin section, but that way, I was sofar unable to install newer (beta?) versions....HELP!

Hi,

I'm using DVBlogic v1.2.1.0 already, installed via the plugin section, but that way, I was sofar unable to install newer (beta?) versions....HELP!

I can also confirm DVBLogic plugin cannot install on newer versions of emby beta.

The beta has breaking changes for plugin developers to adjust to, so you may just need to be patient and wait for a new plugin version.

t.andre

Hi,

I released a new version of the DVBLink plugin with compatibility for the version 3.0.9000 of the server.

Cheers

• Like 1

muppets4

Thank you for your work...but still doesn't work with beta versions.

Can you please update the plugin?

I reverted to non beta server. That works too, although I'm still having troubles with the most of my channels

Verstuurd vanaf mijn P9000 met Tapatalk

t.andre

Hi, yesterday I have made an update for the beta and dev channel. Have you tried te last version?

Cheers

Thank you for your work...but still doesn't work with beta versions.

Can you please update the plugin?

Hi there, we're very sorry to hear about this. Please provide the information requested in how to report a problem. Thanks !

Thank you for your help.

I can confirm the last version installed on emby server beta.

However channel list order is still not working correctly, according to dvblink order, and some channel cannot play, specially HD channels.

Thank you for your help.

I can confirm the last version installed on emby server beta.

However channel list order is still not working correctly, according to dvblink order, and some channel cannot play, specially HD channels.

Hi there, sorry to hear about your playback issue. In order to best help you, please provide the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. Thanks !

Im using emby 8400 with dvblink 1.3 plugin and dvblogic server 6.0

Emby is unable to import the guide however. On dvblink webpage this is working fine. I use a "tvxml" guide.

Im using emby 8400 with dvblink 1.3 plugin and dvblogic server 6.0

Emby is unable to import the guide however. On dvblink webpage this is working fine. I use a "tvxml" guide.

Hi there, we're sorry to hear about the guide data issue. Please run the guide refresh, then attach an Emby Server log. Instructions on how to do that can be found here:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/739-how-to-report-a-problem/

Thanks !