DVBLink-TVMosaic Live TV Plugin

t.andre

t.andre

hurrah i am watching dvblink through emby on android tv. i am using the archos video player as the external player as vlc and the internal player need some work.

t.andre, i didn't really understand where we are with timeshifting. is it your expectation that this should work in emby and under what circumstances (options in emby dvblink settings)?

i was also wondering whether you could see anyway that the dvblink send to functionality introduced in v6 could be incorporated? i.e. that i could tell dvblink from emby to send a recording to a particular folder where, for example, emby could auto organise the file from. this would be a great solution and give us equivalent functionality to the native emby tv where recordings can be made direct to the library structure.

thanks

Hi,

Glad the works.

I'm working on the new functionalities of dvblink.

In meantime you can configure the redirection directly in dvblink.

I never tried.

Cheers 

Spaceboy

Hi, I looked into this in a bit more detail. I don't believe that dvblink support timeshift for web streaming. It's only supported on dlna and the new viewer app. There is no support for the android theatre app or web player. Even in Kodi timeshifting is within the Kodi plugin, the server does nothing.

So timeshifting will need to be implemented in emby.

Hopefully you can get the send to working as well!

Ta

• 2 weeks later...

hello. i'm new to emby. i use DVBLink TV Server and emby server. i tried emby and my dvblink solution 2 days and instantly bought an emby premiere membership for lifetime and the dvblink tvserver. now, in daily use i registered a problem. i don't know if it's a failure in emby or in the dvblink plugin. i'll try to describe the problem (sorry for my bad english - it's not my native language):

i configured the dvblink tvserver to start recording timers 5 mins earlier and stop 10 mins later. the same settings in emby server.

if i set a timer in the dvblink webinterface all is good. recording starts 5 mins earlier and stops 10 mins later.

if i set a timer in emby webinterface or any emby app, then recording starts at the time provided by epg and stops exactly at the time provided by epg, not 5 mins earlier and 10 mins later.

so all recordings today miss the end of every film and series i recorded.

i looked up all the timers, set with emby, in the dvblink webinterface and all of them do not begin 5 mins earlier and end 10 mins later. there must be something wrong with the timers emby delievers to the dvblink tvserver. it seems like emby does not tell the tvserver that i configured the two values.

i use emby beta version  3.1.152.0 and the emby dvblink plugin version 1.2.1.0.

it would be great to get a response and if someone could find a solution for the problem. many thanks! so far i realy love and enjoy emby and dvblink as my solution (and payed a lot of money for both). i would be very happy if this problem could be solved. thank you all.

Edited by cybe

Hi,

if i watch a channel with mp2 and AC3 sound (for example RTL or ZDF in Germany) the plugin always choose the mp2 stram.

If would be cool if i could force to select the AC3 stream as default.... because it sounds better on my AVR

Hello,

I've installed this plugin to work with my dvblink server but I can't make channel numbers to work correctly.

When I installed the plugin, all my channel number were, by dvblink default, numbered as "-1". I updated all the channel number on dvblink with the correct number and updated the tvguide on emby.

Channels from 1-56 were correctly updated on emby but from 57 and above are all still "-1".

How can I update all channel numbers?

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I've installed this plugin to work with my dvblink server but I can't make channel numbers to work correctly.

When I installed the plugin, all my channel number were, by dvblink default, numbered as "-1". I updated all the channel number on dvblink with the correct number and updated the tvguide on emby.

Channels from 1-56 were correctly updated on emby but from 57 and above are all still "-1".

How can I update all channel numbers?

Thank you

Anyone?

Trying another method.....is there any way to delete the channel list and make the plugin fetch all the info from scratch?

Hi, sorry for the response delay. I'm out of the country for holidays. I really needed;) at the moment. I will publish a new version in two weeks when I'm at home. Cheers.

Edited by t.andre
  • Like 1

Tried refreshing again and, on the last beta version, the channel list was updated.

However, the radio and tv channels are mixed.

Is there a way to separate them?

Hi, sorry for the response delay. I'm out of the country for holidays. I really needed;) at the moment. I will publish a new version in two weeks when I'm at home. Cheers.

Hey t.andre. No problem. Wish you nice holidays and looking forward to the new version. 

hello, is it possible to change audio channel? I have multiple channels that have multilanguage audio channels (hu, cze, eng, ...) but in default hu is always selected and i can't find any possible way to change it (im from czech rep. so i need cze audio channel). In DVBLink Player it is possible.

Thank you.

Edited by spidee

Spaceboy

Depends what your client is but audio track selection is pretty bad in dvblink. For me it always set the audio described channel for the blind as the default. Very unhelpful.

You can set user prefs but this is one of the reasons I'm now using mediaportal

AlwinHummels

I cant use DVBLink anymore the guide doesn't refresh and gives me error 

Refresh Guide failed.
a minute ago
Index was outside the bounds of the array.

I use DVBLink addon beta 1.2.1.0 and Emby Version 3.1.195.0 beta on my Synology DS415+

Hi.

I hope you had a beautiful holiday. Could you give an info, when can we expect the new version of the plugin? Thank you so far and thanks for working on this plugin.

Best Regards.

just.RooT

Same Problem.

2016-10-21 00:36:57.8070 Info App: [DVBLink] - Get Programs, retrieve all programs for ChannelId: 101700002016-10-21 00:36:57.9866 Info App: [DVBLink] - Programs found for channel : 10170000 - 12016-10-21 00:36:57.9886 Error App: Error getting programs for channel SIXX	*** Error Report ***	Version: 3.0.8300.0	Command line: /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/server/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe -package="synology" -programdata /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/var -ffmpeg /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/ffmpeg/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/ffmpeg/bin/ffprobe	Operating system: Unix 3.10.77.0	Processor count: 4	64-Bit OS: True	64-Bit Process: True	Program data path: /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/var	Mono: 4.6.1 (Stable 4.6.1.5/ef43c15 Mon Oct 17 03:41:44 CST 2016)	Application Path: /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/releases/v3.0.8300/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe	Index was outside the bounds of the array.	System.IndexOutOfRangeException	  at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Persistence.SqliteItemRepository.DeserializeProviderIds (System.String value, MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem item) [0x00052] in <e36bce1ff65f413585edc97cf7d42376>:0 	  at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Persistence.SqliteItemRepository.GetItem (System.Data.IDataReader reader, MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.InternalItemsQuery query) [0x00c0e] in <e36bce1ff65f413585edc97cf7d42376>:0 	  at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Persistence.SqliteItemRepository.GetItemList (MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.InternalItemsQuery query) [0x00234] in <e36bce1ff65f413585edc97cf7d42376>:0 	  at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Library.LibraryManager.GetItemList (MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.InternalItemsQuery query) [0x00070] in <e36bce1ff65f413585edc97cf7d42376>:0 	  at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.LiveTvManager+<RefreshChannelsInternal>d__bb.MoveNext () [0x005b6] in <e36bce1ff65f413585edc97cf7d42376>:0 

t.andre

Hi, I will check it this weekend.

And publish a new version.

Cheers.

Edited by t.andre
  • Like 2

Hi,

I have published a new beta version.

Thanks

Hi.

I've installed and testet the new version. The timers are correctly added in DVBLink now, with the configured time frames. One question: Are they added with the settings defined in DVBlink configuration or do they vary if i change the recording settings for a specific recording within emby with other pre- and after recording times. Many thanks for this and have a nice evening!

t.andre

Hi.

I've installed and testet the new version. The timers are correctly added in DVBLink now, with the configured time frames. One question: Are they added with the settings defined in DVBlink configuration or do they vary if i change the recording settings for a specific recording within emby with other pre- and after recording times. Many thanks for this and have a nice evening!

Hi,

Now you have the choice to use the server pre- and after recording times or Emby.

You can choose this option in the configuration page under [Recording Options] > Use DVBLink Server Recordingd Padding.

Cheers

• Like 2

Hi,

Now you have the choice to use the server pre- and after recording times or Emby.

You can choose this option in the configuration page under [Recording Options] > Use DVBLink Server Recordingd Padding.

Cheers

Hi again.

Thank you for the info. i noticed this option in the configuration page but was not sure if it's the only working possibility. had no time to try it today - renovating the kitchen... ;-) thank you for the answer. nice to know that we have the choice.

Cheers

Edited by cybe

LinusSweden

I also have this problem. I have a clean install of emby on Windows 10 Pro with DVBLink 6.0 and I've tried the latest stable plugin as well as the latest 1.3.0 beta, but they all have the same problem. The channel list remains empty as well as the guide. This is what is shown in the log files for all my channels.

2016-10-24 06:27:17.4637 Info App: [DVBLink] - Get Programs, retrieve all programs for ChannelId: 10630000
2016-10-24 06:27:17.6012 Info App: [DVBLink] - Programs found for channel : 10630000 - 1
2016-10-24 06:27:17.6330 Error App: Error getting programs for channel AlJazeera English
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 3.0.8300.0
    Command line: C:\Users\linus\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
    Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
    Processor count: 4
    64-Bit OS: True
    64-Bit Process: True
    Program data path: C:\Users\linus\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server
    Application Path: C:\Users\linus\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
    Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    System.IndexOutOfRangeException
     at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Persistence.SqliteItemRepository.DeserializeProviderIds(String value, BaseItem item)
     at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Persistence.SqliteItemRepository.GetItem(IDataReader reader, InternalItemsQuery query)
     at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Persistence.SqliteItemRepository.GetItemList(InternalItemsQuery query)
     at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Library.LibraryManager.GetItemList(InternalItemsQuery query)
     at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.LiveTvManager.<RefreshChannelsInternal>d__bb.MoveNext()

Is this a bug in the later versions of the plugins? Are just some experiencing this problem? Has it got something todo with the fact that I have set it up on a clean install of everything?

This is the first time I try emby and the dvblink plugin. I just discovered emby and I like it. Would just be great if I could get dvblink to work in it as well.

Regards,

/Linus

t.andre

Hi, thanks for your feedback. Is the only channel that has this issue? Can you publish the full log?.

Cheers