DVBLink-TVMosaic Live TV Plugin

t.andre

Still Same error. Any Solution?

1a0da96409215475fe36b2b08b8471ac.png

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Hi there, we're sorry to hear about the guide data issue. Please run the guide refresh, then attach an Emby Server log. Instructions on how to do that can be found here:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/739-how-to-report-a-problem/

Thanks !

I was a user of DVBLink and now I am trying to use it with Emby. 

Just one question: but the video form factor is correctable somewhere?! Here I have all video in 4:3 form factor even the one that should be 16:9

• 3 weeks later...
LinusSweden

I just discovered something with the refresh guide failed issue.

I tried installing the latest emby server beta and suddenly the guide refreshed without any problem.

Now I have another problem however, streaming live TV does not work anymore.

Could it be that the DVBLink plugin only works on later beta releases and not the latest stable release when it comes to refreshing the guide?

I'm also not sure I installed the latest emby server beta in the correct way. I stopped the service, renamed the system folder under roaming app data, and copied the new beta system folder, then started the service again.

Is that how one is supposed to do it? Do I need to update something more as for example the video encoder as well? If only the live tv streaming could work again as well, I would be all set.

I've tried both DVBLink plugin 1.3 beta as well as latest 1,4. Same streaming problem with both.

/Linus

muppets4

Media Center on Windows 10 is failing on me. So I'm finally ready to start live tv with Emby (-:

Just a few questions:

1 how can I search for a tv program? When I use the looking glass top right it searches my movies, series and music, but not the guide

2 If I set recordings individual or serie recording, where can I find the list of recordings that are still in the future?

Hope you can help me out. Otherwise my wife makes me go back to Win7 (-:

Media Center on Windows 10 is failing on me. So I'm finally ready to start live tv with Emby (-:

Just a few questions:

1 how can I search for a tv program? When I use the looking glass top right it searches my movies, series and music, but not the guide

2 If I set recordings individual or serie recording, where can I find the list of recordings that are still in the future?

Hope you can help me out. Otherwise my wife makes me go back to Win7 (-:

Hi, yes you can search for programs, but I think the current release server may have an issue preventing this. if that's the case it is resolved for the next release.

Your list of scheduled recordings can be found by going into live tv -> schedule. Does that help?

muppets4

Thanks Luke, I'll be waiting for the server fix for search.

The other problem isn't solved. I can't see Schedule in Live TV. 

58429ba817d15_Naamloos.jpg

muppets4

A schedules overview doesn't exist in Theater yet, but in the webinterface or Android apps.

Oke, that's a clear reason. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
muppets4

I had some time to upgrade DVBlink from 5.5 to 6.0. In DVblink itself (web and app) I can see the channel logo's in my guide (not in Android for some reason, but it's okay in iOS and web).

But no logo is showing in Emby. I've selected the option in the plugin configuration. I've also tried to add the path, like C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBLogic\DVBLink\share\channel_logo\Dutch channels and that did not help too. Am I doing something wrong?

I had some time to upgrade DVBlink from 5.5 to 6.0. In DVblink itself (web and app) I can see the channel logo's in my guide (not in Android for some reason, but it's okay in iOS and web).

But no logo is showing in Emby. I've selected the option in the plugin configuration. I've also tried to add the path, like C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBLogic\DVBLink\share\channel_logo\Dutch channels and that did not help too. Am I doing something wrong?

Can you please refresh the guide and provide the emby server log? thanks !

muppets4

Can you please refresh the guide and provide the emby server log? thanks !

Refreshing the guide......had to think about that......solved!

• 1 month later...

Hi,

since the last emby server update... all my SD channel are transcoded (LAN, Emby Theatre).

HD channel works fine.... i had checked everything but can't find a solution....

I'm pretty sure that it worked before the update

attachicon.gifffmpeg-transcode-c38eead0-4f85-45ce-bcb2-834215ab85fc.txt

attachicon.gifserver-63621590400.txt

Instead of connecting to your emby server via homeserver machine name, use ip address:

http://homeserver:8096/emby/videos/0b2e61e3c9f447da48e20d9af8fc0fea/stream.mkv?DeviceId=HTPC&MediaSourceId=6ed38ddd86174a6093c0564025febd57&VideoCodec=h264&AudioCodec=mp3,ac3,aac&AudioStreamIndex=2&VideoBitrate=369038770&AudioBitrate=192000&PlaySessionId=74fd113a1ceb4cca90e3e4e5c838df28&api_key=c09b6a24a7774b27a6e142b37cf5059e&LiveStreamId=a17c75760a04e99b68cf766e11316e1c_1e511e4b9f9ca6789b8e42d260d7d7d3_6ed38ddd86174a6093c0564025febd57&CopyTimestamps=false&EnableSubtitlesInManifest=false&RequireAvc=false

{"Protocol":"Http","Id":"6ed38ddd86174a6093c0564025febd57","Path":"http://192.168.178.21:8101/dvblink/timeshift?client=1","Type":"Default","Container":"mpegts","Name":"NATIVE","IsRemote":false,"ReadAtNativeFramerate":false,"SupportsTranscoding":true,"SupportsDirectStream":false,"SupportsDirectPlay":true,"IsInfiniteStream":false,"RequiresOpening":true,"RequiresClosing":true,"SupportsProbing":true,"LiveStreamId":"a17c75760a04e99b68cf766e11316e1c_1e511e4b9f9ca6789b8e42d260d7d7d3_6ed38ddd86174a6093c0564025febd57","BufferMs":0,"MediaStreams":[{"Codec":"mpeg2video","TimeBase":"1/90000","CodecTimeBase":"1/50","IsInterlaced":true,"BitRate":1000000,"RefFrames":1,"IsDefault":false,"IsForced":false,"Height":576,"Width":720,"AverageFrameRate":25,"RealFrameRate":25,"Profile":"Main","Type":"Video","AspectRatio":"16:9","Index":1,"IsExternal":false,"IsTextSubtitleStream":false,"SupportsExternalStream":false,"PixelFormat":"yuv420p","Level":8,"IsAnamorphic":false},{"Codec":"mp2","Language":"deu","TimeBase":"1/90000","CodecTimeBase":"1/48000","DisplayTitle":"Deu MP2 stereo","IsInterlaced":false,"ChannelLayout":"stereo","BitRate":192000,"Channels":2,"SampleRate":48000,"IsDefault":false,"IsForced":false,"Type":"Audio","Index":2,"IsExternal":false,"IsTextSubtitleStream":false,"SupportsExternalStream":false,"Level":0}],"PlayableStreamFileNames":[],"Formats":[],"Bitrate":1192000,"RequiredHttpHeaders":{},"DefaultAudioStreamIndex":2}

If the subnets match it should direct play.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Siutsch

First try with Emby.

2 problems:
- can only install latest version of DVBLink 1.4.0.3, no other version is visible after installing

- I see the channels and EPG infos, but if I try to start a stream, I get onl a black screen, nothing more.
  This happens on my Laptop with Firefox and Chrome and with same PC on which the Emby server is installed too (Windows10 HTPC).

DVBLink server is installed on my Synology 1813+ NAS and I use DVBLink since 3 years without problems on my Kodi client and tested it last week wit plex too (first attempt too) and there it works.

Is the last version 1.4.0.3 buggy? And why can't I install an older version?

Thanks.

Spaceboy

Its never worked properly unfortunately. I was a long time dvblink user but had to abandon it for MediaPortal as a result.