Bulky: Bulk(Mass) MetaData Editor

Cheesegeezer

worthmo

I've used both localhost and IP to login to the dashboard and click on the Bulky plugin.  Below is an example.

http://192.168.0.5:8096/web/index.html#!/configurationpage?name=BulkyConfigurationPage

image.png.8f7b0247ff3ab6e0a3fe08034d9cd776.png

VicMoore

The failure is in the Emby ApiClient. I must be providing it incorrect information when I save the objects UserData.  I have not been able to duplicate the problem.  So I will put in checks to make sure that the ApiClient is getting valid data.  I will do this late tomorrow.

Vic

VicMoore

Good morning @worthmoAttached is an updated Plugin that traps the error message you are experiencing.  I have tested it for hours and it has not failed. Give it a try. I hope it works for you also. If not, I will continue looking for a solution.

Vic

Emby.Bulky.dll

• Like 1

gillmacca01

Confirmed. Just changed the tag for 25 Channels and it has successfully saved and updated the tags

Many thanks

gillmacca01

Quick question.

All my live tv tags start with country code in square brackets. Example [USA] GENERAL

Is there a way to search by what is in the square brackets, including the brackets?

Not a problem if I cant

gillmacca01
On 5/18/2023 at 1:18 PM, VicMoore said:

Hello @fwemby67when you change channel metadata you need to lock it or Emby will often change it back to the original values. 

I know this comment is going back a bit, but just want to double check.

Once I have changed the tag in Bulky (and before clicking save), do I need to lock the tag and then click save

VicMoore

Yes that was a while back. With channels I know some fields must be locked or the Emby system will revert them to their previous values.  I know this was true for titles. It may also be true for tags.  I would vote for locking the tags before saving.

Vic

VicMoore

Everyone, I am working on the Channels tool within Bulky. I need feedback on what is good about the tool and what is bad.  I am trying to create a friendly and easy way to create channels for VirtualTV.   I tried to design the tool so the content for each channel can be easily viewed and modified. All media tagging is done by the tool automatically.  Please give me comments and recommendations for improvements.

Vic

Edited by VicMoore

Hey there, new user here! 

Is there a way to bulk edit the "People" metadata? I'm not seeing that field as an editable option in bulky and couldn't figure out how to do it. 

Screenshot 2023-09-13 175409.png

• Like 1

gillmacca01

Is there a way to bulk disable channels based on TAG?

example: Have a tag called 'Delete', and only disable the channels with that tag

VicMoore

Hello @normaledIn the browser version of this tool I included editing people.  I will put it back in the plugin version.  I keep putting it off until someone asked for it. Give me a few days.

Vic

P.S.  thanks for asking 🙂

• Like 1

Hello, first big Thanks for this Editor, but if i mark more than one item and say lock all against changing, it locks only one item or nothing

cheers

VicMoore

Hello @croatonNice to hear from you. Could you please give me more detail about your problem. As I see it you are bulk editing locks and it works for the first item but not the second. 

Vic

Hey Vic,

As I said first Item will Locked all so nothing can be more changed, rest of the Library will be processed but no change, or have i missunderstood bulk edit, so i have to go into each item and say lock all?

cheers

Edited by croaton

VicMoore

@croatonNo you don't misunderstand. I just needed more detail. I will now try to duplicate the problem.  Thanks for your help and for reporting this problem.

Vic

VicMoore

@croatonI have duplicated the problem.   The "lock all" in bulk edit is not being saved. I will fix it today. Thank you so much for reporting this. I will post the plugin late today.  I have a Doctors appointment this morning.

Vic