Bulky: Bulk(Mass) MetaData Editor

Cheesegeezer

Locutus64
2 hours ago, VicMoore said:

Hello @Locutus64I was under the understanding that "articles" should not be included when creating search names.  

Vic

Should be up to the end user, not the devs.

VicMoore

@axelslDo you approve the change you requested? Does it work as expected ?  I need to know if its ready to be added to the main code.

Vic

Hi @VicMoore

I tested it and I did not manage to get it to remove the channel number, even with checking the "Remove all channel numbers" check box. What can I provide to help you debug? 

GrimReaper
On 11/6/2023 at 10:14 AM, axelsl said:

remove channel numbers from Live TV channels?

Isn't that something already configurable in the UI for certain client apps, with the rest of them to follow? 

21 hours ago, GrimReaper said:

Isn't that something already configurable in the UI for certain client apps, with the rest of them to follow? 

Thanks for pointing me to that direction! I still would prefer to remove the channel numbers on channels I decide, which is what @VicMooreis implementing - I want to keep channel numbers for some for which it makes sense, but this is good in the meantime as I'd rather have no channel number that random numbers coming from my IPTV provider.

Hi,

I am using this app for quite some time now. Unfortunately after the last update the "apply" button when using the custom filter disappeared. Did I miss something? When I downgrade to one version before, it's working again, but the automatic update goes back to the latest version seconds after this... Any clues highly appreciated.

Kind regards

Dirk

Locutus64
On 11/6/2023 at 5:45 AM, VicMoore said:

Hello @Locutus64I was under the understanding that "articles" should not be included when creating search names.  

Vic

Again this belongs upto the end-user to choose not the devs. There should be a built-in option but since there isn't I was wondering if it was something you could add to bulky? Thanks

VicMoore

@Locutus64I agree that I need a Settings page.  I am busy with other things at the moment and just don't have the bandwidth to do it.  Things should slow down soon.

Vic

• Like 1

Locutus64
4 hours ago, VicMoore said:

@Locutus64I agree that I need a Settings page.  I am busy with other things at the moment and just don't have the bandwidth to do it.  Things should slow down soon.

Vic

Sorry, my bad if I implied you. I meant Emby itself should have had this option all along.

VicMoore

@DirkAI just uploaded the plugin. It fixes the problem about the "Apply" button not showing.  Let me know if it works now.  Thanks for reporting the problem.

Vic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
VicMoore

I am in the process of rewriting the Bulky plugin. I will integrate the requested features during this task. It will take me awhile.

Vic

Locutus64
3 hours ago, VicMoore said:

I am in the process of rewriting the Bulky plugin. I will integrate the requested features during this task. It will take me awhile.

Vic

Does that include the articles?

Locutus64
1 hour ago, VicMoore said:

Hello @Locutus64what does "articles" mean?  The new design will allow editing everything within Emby Objects.

Vic

We had this conversation. That said articles The, And, La, etc....