Auto-Organize PLUS - public beta

chef

bug report:

1.when i identify a TV, input series's name, but no year input:

1216348200_2022-12-0412_24_54.thumb.png.d5fc7e012cc193faa2ebafefaa047aa9.png

2.emby exception shutdown, log:
System.NullReferenceException: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Emby.AutoOrganize.Core.FileOrganization.EpisodeOrganizer.GetMatchingSeries(String extractedSeriesName, Nullable`1 seriesYear, FileOrganizationResult result, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Emby.AutoOrganize.Core.FileOrganization.EpisodeOrganizer.GetSeriesRemoteProviderData(String seriesName, Nullable`1 seriesYear, AutoOrganizeOptions options, CancellationToken cancellationToken, ProviderIdDictionary providerIds)
   at Emby.AutoOrganize.Core.FileOrganization.EpisodeOrganizer.OrganizeWithCorrection(EpisodeFileOrganizationRequest request, AutoOrganizeOptions options, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__128_1(Object state)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.<>c.<.cctor>b__6_0(QueueUserWorkItemCallback quwi)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunForThreadPoolUnsafe[TState](ExecutionContext executionContext, Action`1 callback, TState& state)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.Execute()
   at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
   at System.Threading.PortableThreadPool.WorkerThread.WorkerThreadStart()
Source: Emby.AutoOrganize
TargetSite: MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.TV.Series GetMatchingSeries(System.String, System.Nullable`1[System.Int32], Emby.AutoOrganize.Model.FileOrganizationResult, System.Threading.CancellationToken)

7 minutes ago, zhaojys said:

bug report:

1.when i identify a TV, input series's name, but no year input:

1216348200_2022-12-0412_24_54.thumb.png.d5fc7e012cc193faa2ebafefaa047aa9.png

2.emby exception shutdown, log:
System.NullReferenceException: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Emby.AutoOrganize.Core.FileOrganization.EpisodeOrganizer.GetMatchingSeries(String extractedSeriesName, Nullable`1 seriesYear, FileOrganizationResult result, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Emby.AutoOrganize.Core.FileOrganization.EpisodeOrganizer.GetSeriesRemoteProviderData(String seriesName, Nullable`1 seriesYear, AutoOrganizeOptions options, CancellationToken cancellationToken, ProviderIdDictionary providerIds)
   at Emby.AutoOrganize.Core.FileOrganization.EpisodeOrganizer.OrganizeWithCorrection(EpisodeFileOrganizationRequest request, AutoOrganizeOptions options, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.<>c.<.cctor>b__6_0(QueueUserWorkItemCallback quwi)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunForThreadPoolUnsafe[TState](ExecutionContext executionContext, Action`1 callback, TState& state)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.Execute()
Source: Emby.AutoOrganize
TargetSite: MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.TV.Series GetMatchingSeries(System.String, System.Nullable`1[System.Int32], Emby.AutoOrganize.Model.FileOrganizationResult, System.Threading.CancellationToken)And 

And that crashes the server?

What happens if you remove the year from the search and just search the title? Does it crash?

Edited by chef

yes, emby daemon exited abnormally, i need to start it in synology app center.

i let year empty, find the tv in thetvdb, and match successfully, i select move to dest directory, emby exception exited.

I disable movies option, just enable TV option. I enable auto detectio, enable create series, also select a default directory.

this config can not save, the enable create series does not take effect.

Can I please see a server log from. When this happened.

You can pm me.

I'll take a look. 

This is the first I've seen this happen.

4 hours ago, 97dash said:

Is there a version that works with the beta server? I wanted to give this a shot.

Yes, there is.

@chefis the latest version publicly available?

6 hours ago, neik said:

Yes, there is.

@chefis the latest version publicly available?

I havent tested that version with the beta server though. I know that there was a short time where we had to build a separate version that worked with beta only. But, that weas before the last update from emby.

Let me build a new version with the updated core, and we'll have to see if it works with beta.

That will have to be tested though.

chipcoicb

One thing I discovered is that folders with a "-" sign like "Spider-Man (2012)", when sorted, will show the folder name as "Man (2012)".  also the movie name according to imdb and tmdb is "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom" but when sorting will capitalize the entire first letter "Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom" not according to imdb, tmdb

3 minutes ago, chipcoicb said:

One thing I discovered is that folders with a "-" sign like "Spider-Man (2012)", when sorted, will show the folder name as "Man (2012)".  also the movie name according to imdb and tmdb is "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom" but when sorting will capitalize the entire first letter "Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom" not according to imdb, tmdb

I have fixed the "Man" issue for an upcoming release.

For your second point, are you saying that because the name has capital letters for each word, there is an issue?

I can fix that.

Ok just installed v1.6.41.42 on my server v4.8.0.19 beta. It loaded fine and I set up all the settings for movies only. When I click "Run Task" nothing happens. I looked in the logs and I see this error. 
2022-12-06 02:12:34.704 Error AutoOrganize: Method not found: 'Boolean MediaBrowser.Controller.Library.ILibraryManager.IsSubtitleFile(System.ReadOnlySpan`1<Char>)'.

What can I do?

So I downgraded my server to the stable version and it started working as soon as it was backup. While all the 1080p and basic 4k were identified just fine. These high quality 4k hdr atmos versions are being identified as either SD, 720p or 1080p. The only reason it matters is I have it rename the file. Otherwise I wouldn't care since emby knows what the file it is. 

Any thoughts?

image.thumb.png.973cda3aa860f8649d5a7b579daeef35.png

4 hours ago, Medic97 said:

So I downgraded my server to the stable version and it started working as soon as it was backup. While all the 1080p and basic 4k were identified just fine. These high quality 4k hdr atmos versions are being identified as either SD, 720p or 1080p. The only reason it matters is I have it rename the file. Otherwise I wouldn't care since emby knows what the file it is. 

Any thoughts?

image.thumb.png.973cda3aa860f8649d5a7b579daeef35.png

Okay, there is definitely some work to do with the method that identifies some of the quality flags of files.

How much do you know about ffprobe, and would you be interested in running it against one of those HDR movie files, so we could get a look at the metadata and make the appropriate changes to the quality method?

I can post a command line here after work.

That way they would be identified correctly 😃

2 minutes ago, chef said:

Okay, there is definitely some work to do with the method that identifies some of the quality flags of files.

How much do you know about ffprobe, and would you be interested in running it against one of those HDR movie files, so we could get a look at the metadata and make the appropriate changes to the quality method?

I can post a command line here after work.

That way they would be identified correctly 😃

Never heard of it but always up for a challenge. Just let me know what you need me to do. 

12 minutes ago, chef said:

We are definitely looking for stream info on those. When I have completed work, I'll check that out.

Thanks for your help!

Ok i'll stop while I'm ahead, I am googling the commands. Rather then just run -show_streams, I'll wait for you to tell me specifically what you need. :)

Ok I need some help, what is "Pending" status it never leaves it. is it the same as User input needed? After I identify it it goes to "Attention - Unidentified".

1778865599_Screenshot2022-12-07at5_06_12PM.thumb.png.e791f7f5832647dedd0ea6a640cfd4a0.png

Also some more metadata stuff. You can see from the file name that I have some Extended Cut and Director's Cut movies. In both cases it renames the release to Theatrical. 

image.thumb.png.24f856db1fc0eefbe8a6c352802fb0dd.png

Edited by Medic97

Stellarat

Hi,

I'm running this on a Synology NAS but unfortunately Emby is crashing out with this error:

System.IO.PathTooLongException: System.IO.PathTooLongException: The path '/volume1/Processing/downloads/Slow.Horses.S02E01.Last.Stop.1080p.ATVP.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-NTb[TGx]\####emby\####emby\####emby\####emby\####emby\####emby\####emby\####emby\####emby\####emby\####emby\####emby\####emby\####emby\####emby\####emby\####emby\####emby\####emby\####emby.extracted####' is too long, or a component of the specified path is too long.
   at Interop.ThrowExceptionForIoErrno(ErrorInfo errorInfo, String path, Boolean isDirectory, Func`2 errorRewriter)
   at Interop.CheckIo(Error error, String path, Boolean isDirectory, Func`2 errorRewriter)
   at Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles.SafeFileHandle.Open(String path, OpenFlags flags, Int32 mode)
   at Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles.SafeFileHandle.Open(String fullPath, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, FileOptions options, Int64 preallocationSize)
   at System.IO.Strategies.OSFileStreamStrategy..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, FileOptions options, Int64 preallocationSize)
   at System.IO.Strategies.FileStreamHelpers.ChooseStrategy(FileStream fileStream, String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, Int64 preallocationSize)
   at System.IO.StreamWriter.ValidateArgsAndOpenPath(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize)
   at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path)
   at Emby.AutoOrganize.Core.PreProcessing.PreProcessOrganizer.CreateExtractionMarker(String folderPath, ILogger logger)
   at Emby.AutoOrganize.Core.PreProcessing.PreProcessOrganizer.Organize(IProgress`1 progress, List`1 watchLocations, AutoOrganizeOptions options, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallbackDefaultContext.Execute()
   at System.Threading.Thread.StartCallback()
Source: System.Private.CoreLib
TargetSite: Void ThrowExceptionForIoErrno(ErrorInfo, System.String, Boolean, System.Func`2[Interop+ErrorInfo,Interop+ErrorInfo])

And looking in the watched folder I see this:

image.png.2ca5e06a2261b64a8b27510341b14f81.png

At a guess I would say that when the flag file is being created its creating a new folder instead  and that perhaps this has something to do with Linux using forward slashes instead of back slashes for paths.

19 minutes ago, Stellarat said:

Hi,

I'm running this on a Synology NAS but unfortunately Emby is crashing out with this error:

System.IO.PathTooLongException: System.IO.PathTooLongException: The path '/volume1/Processing/downloads/Slow.Horses.S02E01.Last.Stop.1080p.ATVP.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-NTb[TGx]\####emby\####emby\####emby\####emby\####emby\####emby\####emby\####emby\####emby\####emby\####emby\####emby\####emby\####emby\####emby\####emby\####emby\####emby\####emby\####emby.extracted####' is too long, or a component of the specified path is too long.
   at Interop.ThrowExceptionForIoErrno(ErrorInfo errorInfo, String path, Boolean isDirectory, Func`2 errorRewriter)
   at Interop.CheckIo(Error error, String path, Boolean isDirectory, Func`2 errorRewriter)
   at Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles.SafeFileHandle.Open(String path, OpenFlags flags, Int32 mode)
   at Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles.SafeFileHandle.Open(String fullPath, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, FileOptions options, Int64 preallocationSize)
   at System.IO.Strategies.OSFileStreamStrategy..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, FileOptions options, Int64 preallocationSize)
   at System.IO.Strategies.FileStreamHelpers.ChooseStrategy(FileStream fileStream, String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, Int64 preallocationSize)
   at System.IO.StreamWriter.ValidateArgsAndOpenPath(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize)
   at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path)
   at Emby.AutoOrganize.Core.PreProcessing.PreProcessOrganizer.CreateExtractionMarker(String folderPath, ILogger logger)
   at Emby.AutoOrganize.Core.PreProcessing.PreProcessOrganizer.Organize(IProgress`1 progress, List`1 watchLocations, AutoOrganizeOptions options, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallbackDefaultContext.Execute()
   at System.Threading.Thread.StartCallback()
Source: System.Private.CoreLib
TargetSite: Void ThrowExceptionForIoErrno(ErrorInfo, System.String, Boolean, System.Func`2[Interop+ErrorInfo,Interop+ErrorInfo])

And looking in the watched folder I see this:

image.png.2ca5e06a2261b64a8b27510341b14f81.png

At a guess I would say that when the flag file is being created its creating a new folder instead  and that perhaps this has something to do with Linux using forward slashes instead of back slashes for paths.

Whoa 😮! I haven't see this before.

Can I see an entire log?

Is that the only series it happens on?

slevin7
On 11/23/2022 at 1:43 AM, chef said:

Hi!

What is interesting there is both episodes have the same naming style. Why one would get parsed properly, and the other did not is very strange.

Unfortunately I'm not sure if the recent update of the plugin (.42 in the OP) will work on beta server or not...

I think I found the problem 😃.

I had the same problem again today.  So one item is recognized, the other not so right and from the process status both do not come out...

image.thumb.png.375675d29fa52f9810221686cb050dcc.pngI have apparently with some items 2 entries in the database (here with test files simulated). 

image.thumb.png.48805867098686beb34f2071a39a6224.png
Therefore the autoorganizer is confused, as I am.
Can I get rid of the duplicate entries somehow?

Stellarat
18 hours ago, chef said:

Whoa 😮! I haven't see this before.

Can I see an entire log?

Is that the only series it happens on?

This is a new setup on a Synology NAS so the only series I have added so far. I could try others if that would help?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Stellarat said:

This is a new setup on a Synology NAS so the only series I have added so far. I could try others if that would help?

Does the # mean something when using Synology? 

Or maybe two ## together mean something to the operating system?