Auto-Organize PLUS - public beta

chef

10 hours ago, slevin7 said:

I think I found the problem 😃.

I had the same problem again today.  So one item is recognized, the other not so right and from the process status both do not come out...

image.thumb.png.375675d29fa52f9810221686cb050dcc.pngI have apparently with some items 2 entries in the database (here with test files simulated). 

image.thumb.png.48805867098686beb34f2071a39a6224.png
Therefore the autoorganizer is confused, as I am.
Can I get rid of the duplicate entries somehow?

I have seen this before.

You could try and vaccume the database from the Database tab.

Or try to determine which entry is the correct one, and use smart lists to point those items t77o the correct location.

Let me know how it goes.

This has happened to me before.q

@slevin7 is superman part of top picks 😬 ?

Edited by chef

Stellarat
4 minutes ago, chef said:

Does the # mean something when using Synology? 

Or maybe two ## together mean something to the operating system?

Not as far as I know, but I'm no Linux or DSM expert.

This is a new setup on a Synology NAS so it is the only series I have added so far. 

I found that the incomplete downloads folder was a sub folder of the watched folder which wasn't what I intended. So I moved it and reran the specific show. This time it completed without saying "File In Use". However no flag file was created. On a subsequent autorun this file was created in the root of downloads:

Slow.Horses.S02E01.Last.Stop.1080p.ATVP.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-NTb[TGx]\####emby.extracted####

I'll try another series and see what happens.

59 minutes ago, Stellarat said:

Not as far as I know, but I'm no Linux or DSM expert.

This is a new setup on a Synology NAS so it is the only series I have added so far. 

I found that the incomplete downloads folder was a sub folder of the watched folder which wasn't what I intended. So I moved it and reran the specific show. This time it completed without saying "File In Use". However no flag file was created. On a subsequent autorun this file was created in the root of downloads:

Slow.Horses.S02E01.Last.Stop.1080p.ATVP.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-NTb[TGx]\####emby.extracted####

I'll try another series and see what happens.

Oh!

Did I not make extraction task look recursively through the watched folder??

I had better pull up the solution.

I have three massive projects on the go (which is great but...) my list of bugs is growing fast. 

It's a bit hard to keep up. 😬

• 1 month later...
MrBronte

Hi, the "%sn" pattern for season name in the season pattern directory doesn't work, can it be fixed or it's on purpose? Thanks!

image.thumb.png.dc7ba5adc0226988b2da46f9c2a8a7c1.png

12 hours ago, MrBronte said:

Hi, the "%sn" pattern for season name in the season pattern directory doesn't work, can it be fixed or it's on purpose? Thanks!

image.thumb.png.dc7ba5adc0226988b2da46f9c2a8a7c1.png

I'll take a look.

I think you can use '%s', or '%0s' if you want season numbers up to 9 to named '01', '02' etc.

So for example: 'S%s' will resolve to 'S1', and 'S%0s' will resolve to 'S01'.

But I will double check that.

Grumpy1

does anyone have any issues when there is a year in the title ?        ie- Poker face  (2023)

i seem to be getting Attention unidentified on these types lately

loving this plugin ...shame i never noticed earlier :)

• Thanks 1

ginjaninja

@chef thanks for the plugin , getting back into again now im on release server.

would you consider making the default movie edition be none rather than "theatrical".

and including the " - " of " - %e" in the token....so if no movie edition is detected, no " - " string is generated?

editions in Emby naming scheme have to be prefixed " - " so i dont think anything is lost making it part of the %e token...and that way if no movie edition is detected the resultant filename will still be consistent/good..with a movie pattern of eg %mn (%my)%e.%ext.

the plugin is making all my organised movies look like the theatrical edition when it fact the edition is unknown and not specified.

thanks for considering

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ginjaninja said:

@chef thanks for the plugin , getting back into again now im on release server.

would you consider making the default movie edition be none rather than "theatrical".

and including the " - " of " - %e" in the token....so if no movie edition is detected, no " - " string is generated?

editions in Emby naming scheme have to be prefixed " - " so i dont think anything is lost making it part of the %e token...and that way if no movie edition is detected the resultant filename will still be consistent/good..with a movie pattern of eg %mn (%my)%e.%ext.

the plugin is making all my organised movies look like the theatrical edition when it fact the edition is unknown and not specified.

thanks for considering

Sure thing. All sounds good to me.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
GrimReaper
7 minutes ago, Frago21ps said:

hi from greece,how can i install it on synology 7?file explorer can go to emby data folder

• Like 1

markdalen

I am getting "File in use" errors on every file. Not running any torrent client and the file is not being accessed anywhere else. Server is running on my Nvidia Shield and files are located on a wired external drive connected to the shield.

My log has the same error that was mentioned previously: AutoOrganize: Auto-organize Path is locked by other processes. Please try again later.

Any help?

6 hours ago, markdalen said:

I am getting "File in use" errors on every file. Not running any torrent client and the file is not being accessed anywhere else. Server is running on my Nvidia Shield and files are located on a wired external drive connected to the shield.

My log has the same error that was mentioned previously: AutoOrganize: Auto-organize Path is locked by other processes. Please try again later.

Any help?

Usually it means that auto-organize is trying to move a file that is still in process of being downloaded.

markdalen
15 hours ago, Luke said:

Usually it means that auto-organize is trying to move a file that is still in process of being downloaded.

Files are already completely downloaded, so I don't think that is the case. Also, the older Auto Organize plugin from the catalog works without this error, so I think it might be something with this new version

1 hour ago, markdalen said:

Files are already completely downloaded, so I don't think that is the case. Also, the older Auto Organize plugin from the catalog works without this error, so I think it might be something with this new version

Ok I would suggest attaching the emby server log for @chef to review.

Sorry guys!, it has been busy! But I am here, and the Auto organize plus plugin does need some love.

I think we need to strip back on some features. We should find out what is working and what is not, now that it has been used in the wild.

I know that the preprocessing part is a useful addition, but has its kinks.

The UI also has some useful parts, but perhaps we can streamline the logic a bit.

Sounds like, the "file in use" state needs to be looked at.

We use a file stream object to attempt to access the file, if the file can be accessed at the time act on it.

I will look at that particular code first.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
GiGo

Hi @chefhope all is well with yourself, I was wondering where you have gotten to with this wonderful plugin? Hoping some of the kinks have been ironed out?

Keep up the good work :) 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
daedalus

no fixes for months neither for stable nor beta

version for beta of the server is completly broken again

next dev has left this "project" and this can be considered dead, again

this thing is cursed to hell

Grumpy1

yeah i couldn't get the beta version working any longer so i just wenet back to using Filebot

• Agree 1

• 5 weeks later...
AdrianW

4.8.0.40 has finally broken this version of Auto Organise - it won't even run at all now.  At least up until yesterday it would sort episodes for me.

I've rolled back to 1.6.6.0 and it's still not working - here's the appropriate section from the log:

*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.8.0.40
	Command line: C:\Users\Adrian\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10.0.19045
	Framework: .NET 6.0.20
	OS/Process: x64/x64
	Runtime: C:/Users/Adrian/AppData/Roaming/MediaBrowser-Server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 4
	Data path: C:\Users\Adrian\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server
	Application path: C:\Users\Adrian\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\system
	System.MissingMethodException: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void SQLitePCL.pretty.IBindParameter.Bind(System.ReadOnlySpan`1<Char>)'.
	   at Emby.AutoOrganize.Data.SqliteExtensions.TryBind(IStatement statement, String name, String value)
	   at Emby.AutoOrganize.Data.SqliteFileOrganizationRepository.<>c__DisplayClass3_0.<SaveResult>b__0(IDatabaseConnection db)
	   at SQLitePCL.pretty.DatabaseConnection.<>c__DisplayClass18_0.<RunInTransaction>b__0(IDatabaseConnection db)
	   at SQLitePCL.pretty.DatabaseConnection.RunInTransaction[T](IDatabaseConnection This, Func`2 f, TransactionMode mode)
	   at SQLitePCL.pretty.DatabaseConnection.RunInTransaction(IDatabaseConnection This, Action`1 action, TransactionMode mode)
	   at Emby.AutoOrganize.Data.SqliteFileOrganizationRepository.SaveResult(FileOrganizationResult result, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Emby.AutoOrganize.Core.FileOrganizationService.SaveResult(FileOrganizationResult result, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Emby.AutoOrganize.Core.EpisodeFileOrganizer.OrganizeEpisodeFile(String path, TvFileOrganizationOptions options, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Emby.AutoOrganize.Core.TvFolderOrganizer.Organize(TvFileOrganizationOptions options, CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress)
	Source: Emby.AutoOrganize
	TargetSite: Void TryBind(SQLitePCL.pretty.IStatement, System.String, System.String)

5 hours ago, AdrianW said:

4.8.0.40 has finally broken this version of Auto Organise - it won't even run at all now.  At least up until yesterday it would sort episodes for me.

I've rolled back to 1.6.6.0 and it's still not working - here's the appropriate section from the log:

*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.8.0.40
	Command line: C:\Users\Adrian\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10.0.19045
	Framework: .NET 6.0.20
	OS/Process: x64/x64
	Runtime: C:/Users/Adrian/AppData/Roaming/MediaBrowser-Server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 4
	Data path: C:\Users\Adrian\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server
	Application path: C:\Users\Adrian\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\system
	System.MissingMethodException: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void SQLitePCL.pretty.IBindParameter.Bind(System.ReadOnlySpan`1<Char>)'.
	   at Emby.AutoOrganize.Data.SqliteExtensions.TryBind(IStatement statement, String name, String value)
	   at Emby.AutoOrganize.Data.SqliteFileOrganizationRepository.<>c__DisplayClass3_0.<SaveResult>b__0(IDatabaseConnection db)
	   at SQLitePCL.pretty.DatabaseConnection.<>c__DisplayClass18_0.<RunInTransaction>b__0(IDatabaseConnection db)
	   at SQLitePCL.pretty.DatabaseConnection.RunInTransaction[T](IDatabaseConnection This, Func`2 f, TransactionMode mode)
	   at SQLitePCL.pretty.DatabaseConnection.RunInTransaction(IDatabaseConnection This, Action`1 action, TransactionMode mode)
	   at Emby.AutoOrganize.Data.SqliteFileOrganizationRepository.SaveResult(FileOrganizationResult result, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Emby.AutoOrganize.Core.FileOrganizationService.SaveResult(FileOrganizationResult result, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Emby.AutoOrganize.Core.EpisodeFileOrganizer.OrganizeEpisodeFile(String path, TvFileOrganizationOptions options, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Emby.AutoOrganize.Core.TvFolderOrganizer.Organize(TvFileOrganizationOptions options, CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress)
	Source: Emby.AutoOrganize
	TargetSite: Void TryBind(SQLitePCL.pretty.IStatement, System.String, System.String)

HI, please try the AutoOrganize 1.6.7 plugin update and let me know if it resolves the issue. Thanks.

• Thanks 1

AdrianW
10 hours ago, Luke said:

please try the AutoOrganize 1.6.7 plugin update and let me know if it resolves the issue. Thanks.

Working now - thanks.

• Thanks 1