Auto-Organize PLUS - public beta

chef

slevin7

Somehow the Autoorganizer does not work anymore.
I don't know why, in the scheduled tasks it says I last started the task 3 months ago.
The time is with me always on 17:50:25.
In the logs I also find no error.

The only thing I see is "Checking".image.thumb.png.5541557554fbfbf3a8410f3c74d5ca37.png

I am at version Beta: 4.8.0.15 and 1.6.41.40

All right. The problem actually seems to be only with the series "Babylon Berlin". The rest is running great. Can the blank space be a problem?

Edited by slevin7

• 3 weeks later...
paceside

This project is cool because I've been hoping for an update to the original plugin for a long time. Would it be possible to add an option to move the contents of a watched folder to a specific library? I have few movie libraries like Concerts that I would like to process with this plugin.

• Like 1

version 1.6.41.42 (now posted in the OP)

• use mixed content folders as destination paths.
  • only require tv show default folder if auto sorting, and create new series in library is enabled.
  • movies default folder is still required when movie sorting is enabled.
  • some fixes to regex destination folder naming.

On 11/21/2022 at 3:26 PM, paceside said:

This project is cool because I've been hoping for an update to the original plugin for a long time. Would it be possible to add an option to move the contents of a watched folder to a specific library? I have few movie libraries like Concerts that I would like to process with this plugin.

Thanks for posting! :) 

I see what you mean...  the concerts are not a movie or tv show so there is no way (currently) to organize that type into your library.

I'd have to look and see what is possible.

I switched the "organizer" to an interface, which can be  implement into many different kinds of methods which handles many types of media, but I don't know about concert videos.

Edited by chef

On 10/31/2022 at 7:55 AM, slevin7 said:

Somehow the Autoorganizer does not work anymore.
I don't know why, in the scheduled tasks it says I last started the task 3 months ago.
The time is with me always on 17:50:25.
In the logs I also find no error.

The only thing I see is "Checking".image.thumb.png.5541557554fbfbf3a8410f3c74d5ca37.png

I am at version Beta: 4.8.0.15 and 1.6.41.40

All right. The problem actually seems to be only with the series "Babylon Berlin". The rest is running great. Can the blank space be a problem?

Hi!

What is interesting there is both episodes have the same naming style. Why one would get parsed properly, and the other did not is very strange.

Unfortunately I'm not sure if the recent update of the plugin (.42 in the OP) will work on beta server or not...

AdrianW
On 23/11/2022 at 08:43, chef said:

Unfortunately I'm not sure if the recent update of the plugin (.42 in the OP) will work on beta server or not.

Doesn't appear to be working.

I'm trying to rollback to a previous AutoOrganize and I can't find one that works now :(

4 hours ago, AdrianW said:

Doesn't appear to be working.

I'm trying to rollback to a previous AutoOrganize and I can't find one that works now :(

Can I see a log?

What isn't working?

On 10/18/2022 at 12:47 AM, chef said:

If you are on stable server DO NOT use this version LOL! it is only for beta users.

I just read this and it indirectly answered my question. 😲 😆

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Roodee said:

I just read this and it indirectly answered my question. 😲 😆

However, this version here will work with beta server.

• Like 2

jellis413

My use case is pretty basic...watch a folder, if it has 1080p in the title, move to HD folder, if it has 2160p, move to UHD (both with the title (year) folder).  v.39 works properly, I installed v.42 and it no longer works, both 1080p and 2160p go to the respective HD folder (using smart matches).  I went back to v.39 and tested and it is back to working as it was before.  Just reporting the issue, .39 (and earlier) seem to do everything I need it to do.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jellis413 said:

My use case is pretty basic...watch a folder, if it has 1080p in the title, move to HD folder, if it has 2160p, move to UHD (both with the title (year) folder).  v.39 works properly, I installed v.42 and it no longer works, both 1080p and 2160p go to the respective HD folder (using smart matches).  I went back to v.39 and tested and it is back to working as it was before.  Just reporting the issue, .39 (and earlier) seem to do everything I need it to do.

I'll check this out. It might take me a while to figure out what changed. 

I'll compare the two release and see. 

Thanks for the update.

6 hours ago, jellis413 said:

My use case is ...

Your intro made me want to describe "my use case" ... it would be to straighten out the naming of the existing movie library ... if that is at all possible.

You may say: "just move your movies to the monitored incoming folder!"

But then all the files that are with the movies (.nfo, .bif, .jpg, .srt, .sub, .idx etc.) remain in the incoming folders (at least that was what happened when I tried the current stable version ).

Cheers,
Roodee

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Roodee said:

Your intro made me want to describe "my use case" ... it would be to straighten out the naming of the existing movie library ... if that is at all possible.

You may say: "just move your movies to the monitored incoming folder!"

But then all the files that are with the movies (.nfo, .bif, .jpg, .srt, .sub, .idx etc.) remain in the incoming folders (at least that was what happened when I tried the current stable version ).

Cheers,
Roodee

Are you using file extraction (preprocessing) when this happens?

3 hours ago, chef said:

Are you using file extraction (preprocessing) when this happens?

I think I threw you off... when I wrote "stable version", I meant the version 1.6.2 available in the plugin catalog.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Roodee said:

I think I threw you off... when I wrote "stable version", I meant the version 1.6.2 available in the plugin catalog.

Cool. Right!

Let me see if I can make sure that that ability is available in this beta.

Grumpy1

hey guys

want to move away from filebot and would like to try this out.

if i have never used this before will i have this  file from the install notes -  fileorganizer.db

i cant seem to find it

thanks

If you are starting from scratch then you won't have the database file yet.

It will be created while using the plugin.

You should be fine by skipping that step. 😉

• Like 2

Grumpy1
49 minutes ago, neik said:

If you are starting from scratch then you won't have the database file yet.

It will be created while using the plugin.

You should be fine by skipping that step. 😉

perfect ...thanks

antilog17

Question, it seems like this plugin should have the capability, but does it detect quality type and source from name (same 1080p Web v 1080p Blu Ray) and can I add that to the renamed files? I love the original auto-organize plugin and while I would love to more actively contribute to this project (development or testing), I'm just too busy to help.

Kudos to everyone involved! (Especially chef who is rolling this thing forward, biggest props to you!)

hello chef,  can you add a  function, choose the created file/dir name's  language, i want an english file/dir name,  not my setting language.

thank you!

I install the plugin as instruction, but when i started emby, i fund it not installed.

my emby is 4.6.7.0, i found it in log , almostly need 4.7.1.0 and above version? 

thank you!

Edited by zhaojys

On 12/2/2022 at 2:22 AM, zhaojys said:

I install the plugin as instruction, but when i started emby, i fund it not installed.

my emby is 4.6.7.0, i found it in log , almostly need 4.7.1.0 and above version? 

thank you!

Did you place the DLL in "Emby-Server/programdata/plugins"?

There is also a folder in "Emby-Server/system/plugins", but this is not the correct folder.

Happy2Play
10 minutes ago, chef said:
On 12/1/2022 at 11:22 PM, zhaojys said:

thank you!

Did you place the DLL in "Emby-Server/programdata/plugins"?

There is also a folder in "Emby-Server/system/plugins", but this is not the correct folder.

Doesn't look like plugin is compatible with 4.6.7.0.  Looks like it requires 4.7.7.0+.

Only tested Emby.AutoOrganize_v1.6.41.42.zip.

LoaderException: Could not load file or assembly 'MediaBrowser.Common, Version=4.7.7.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. The system cannot find the file specified.

Edited by Happy2Play

4 hours ago, Happy2Play said:

Doesn't look like plugin is compatible with 4.6.7.0.  Looks like it requires 4.7.7.0+.

Only tested Emby.AutoOrganize_v1.6.41.42.zip.

LoaderException: Could not load file or assembly 'MediaBrowser.Common, Version=4.7.7.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. The system cannot find the file specified.

yes, i found it, and update emby to newest version, it worked.

thank you!