Auto-Organize PLUS - public beta

chef

chef
5 hours ago, TMC3X said:

For the episode file pattern, can we add Series year?

image.png.c52b5f5637080e471d9dd89303273a59.png

There isn't a year option at the episode level. Only at the series level.

I'm trying to remember why, but there is a reason.

vaise

If I add some files there that have a year already (as there are many shows with same name so need the year), AO seems to add the year twice to the folder.  Seen it a few times now, and manually edit after.

chef
22 minutes ago, vaise said:

If I add some files there that have a year already (as there are many shows with same name so need the year), AO seems to add the year twice to the folder.  Seen it a few times now, and manually edit after.

I should be able to fix that. 

This is happening when naming the series folder?

chef
On 10/6/2022 at 3:39 AM, Vilhei said:

Hello,

First of all thanks for the plugin! It's awesome.

I am currently trying to use version 1.6.41.37. It seems to give every file status of "File in use".

I am wondering if anyone knows what causes this?

I'm also taking a look at this to make sure we are properly releasing files during preprocessing.

vaise
27 minutes ago, chef said:

I should be able to fix that. 

This is happening when naming the series folder?

Yep

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, chef said:

There isn't a year option at the episode level. Only at the series level.

I'm trying to remember why, but there is a reason.

Oh ok. Thanks.

Is it normal behavior when an archive file is recognized as a movie, it is automatically extracted and processed while if it's a series, it does not do anything?

• Like 1

chef
4 hours ago, TMC3X said:

Oh ok. Thanks.

Is it normal behavior when an archive file is recognized as a movie, it is automatically extracted and processed while if it's a series, it does not do anything?

Is the toggle for auto sorting tv series enabled? It is found on the settings tab.

"Enable television smart auto detection and library creation"

Edited by chef

Cheesegeezer

A quick question and request if i may. 

if a title.Contains(4k || 2160p)

can we have it so the user can send that to a specific directory rather than the generic movie folder.

and finally can you add the option to put the resolution in the folder name(as we can do it in the filename).

cheers

8 minutes ago, Cheesegeezer said:

can we have it so the user can send that to a specific directory rather than the generic movie folder.

This should already be possible using the "smart matches".

And resolution is also possible iirc, you need to configure the file pattern accordingly.

• Like 1

chef

Oh, are we sure we can out resolution in the folder name?

I think currently it is only in the file name.

Cheesegeezer
15 minutes ago, chef said:

Oh, are we sure we can out resolution in the folder name?

I think currently it is only in the file name.

That’s correct chef only filenames it applieds to. If i put [res] in the args then it just prints exactly that “ [res]

chef

The current fixes that need to be implemented are:

• Resolution in folder name
  • Years are repeated in folder name
  • Corrections need to only handle TBA file names

Did I miss anything?

chef
7 hours ago, TMC3X said:

Oh ok. Thanks.

I just realized exactly what you mean.

No, it should extract tv shows. 

If it isn't, then I may need to see a log.

6 hours ago, chef said:

The current fixes that need to be implemented are:

• Resolution in folder name
  • Years are repeated in folder name
  • Corrections need to only handle TBA file names

Did I miss anything?

Two more I'm just recalling:

• Custom smart matches are not available for tv shows yet

• Moving to existing TV Shows sometimes move files to different folder than expected or sometimes even create a new folder
    There is more information in the PM, I will point you there. 😉

• Like 1

@TMC3X

I'm interested in what you were saying earlier with regards to preprocessing tv shows.

I've been working on this project, and while I've got it open, I was wondering if you happen to have a log you could send me from when you were having issues preprocessing.

Thank again!

On 10/8/2022 at 11:31 PM, chef said:

I just realized exactly what you mean.

No, it should extract tv shows. 

If it isn't, then I may need to see a log.

@chef Sorry for the late response. I think I got confused while playing around with the settings. If the "Pre-process watched folder files" setting is enabled, it does extract the files though it creates copies of the files. Is there an option to just extract archived files in the watch folders and process it? 

4 hours ago, TMC3X said:

@chef Sorry for the late response. I think I got confused while playing around with the settings. If the "Pre-process watched folder files" setting is enabled, it does extract the files though it creates copies of the files. Is there an option to just extract archived files in the watch folders and process it? 

oh, yes I'll add that right now. 

It'll have to be a red toggle with a warning that the original files will be deleted from the file system.

I'll add that next.

In the mean time, I have this version below.

verison1.6.41.38

• Added a Corrections toggle at the bottom of the "settings" page that will enable or disable the corrections ability.

TODO:

• Find kingy's Grid layout html for the Activity page to implement the change... I can't find it on github.  Where did it go... I might be github illiterate.
  • Add remove initial files when preprocessing option. (FR)
  • Resolution to Parent folder. ( @Cheesegeezer are we going to add resolution to just movie folder names? or TV Shows as well?)
  • We still have issues when provider data is not available in a different language from English. AO will sort in English as default. Do we wait for the specific language to become available, which means waiting to sort the file?? Or add the ability to change the directory names using the corrections when the data is available?... 

Clear browsing data to show the new settings.

Edited by chef
  • Like 2

On 10/7/2022 at 8:21 AM, vaise said:

hey @vaise  sorry it's taking a while.

I've finally got to this series folder issue, but I have a couple questions so I can narrow down what is happening. :) 

When you say "I add some files that have a year already":

Do you mean you are adding files to the monitored folder and they are appearing in the "Activity log", then sorting into the library with duplicate years in the folder name?

or

You are using the "fileorganizer" to identify items, and when they sort into library, the  folders are being named with the duplicate year?

Thanks so much!

:) 

6 hours ago, Cheesegeezer said:

@chef just movies i would  say.

👍👍

Guess what!?!?!!

The folder name will actually honor the resolution, it just doesn't show it in the configuration.

I wonder when I wrote that in there? 🥴 I'll be a monkey's uncle LOL!

I will make the changes in the javascript show it will actually show the resolution as an option.

EDIT: It's done! surprised myself there LOL!

Edited by chef
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, chef said:

oh, yes I'll add that right now. 

It'll have to be a red toggle with a warning that the original files will be deleted from the file system.

I'll add that next.

@chef That would be awesome. Thanks. :)

back again!

version 1.6.41.39

• Resolution is now available to use in movie folder names
  • Fixed? Series folder creation for new series didn't follow language settings, and defaulted to English. It should have proper language support when initially creating the series folder.

Emby.AutoOrganize_v1.6.41.39.zip

TODO:

• Waiting to hear about duplicate years in folder and file names
  • Remove preprocessed files option.

Note: Late last year some one had request the ability to sort movies into different folders based in media source data (ie. 1080p, 4K, etc).If we are using resolution in the folder name now, is it possible to create a string like this: "%res/%mn %my" and have AO create and then sort movies into "1080p/Movie Name 2022". Does the resolution pattern allow us to create a new layer in the file system based on resolution?

Edited by chef
  • Like 1