Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'themoviedb'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General
    • Announcements
    • Emby Premiere Purchase/Subscription Support
    • Feature Requests
    • Tutorials and Guides
  • Emby Server
    • General/Windows
    • Android Server
    • Asustor
    • FreeBSD
    • Linux
    • NetGear ReadyNAS
    • MacOS
    • QNAP
    • Synology
    • TerraMaster NAS
    • Thecus
    • Western Digital
    • DLNA
    • Live TV
  • Emby Apps
    • Amazon Alexa
    • Android Mobile
    • Android TV / Fire TV
    • Emby Theater
    • iOS
    • Apple TV
    • Kodi
    • Raspberry Pi
    • Roku
    • Samsung Smart TV
    • Sony PlayStation
    • LG Smart TV
    • Web App
    • Windows Media Center
    • Plugins
  • Language-specific support
    • Arabic
    • Dutch
    • French
    • German
    • Italian
    • Portuguese
    • Russian
    • Spanish
    • Swedish
  • Community Contributions
    • Ember for Emby
    • Fan Art & Videos
    • Tools and Utilities
    • Web App CSS
  • Other
    • General Discussion
    • Developer API
    • Hardware
    • Media Clubs
    • Legacy Support

Blogs

  • Emby Blog

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Found 5 results

  1. Hello, I have noticed that in the latest releases my server is having issues identifying the movies, defaulting to IMDB which adds almost no info for my new movies added to the server, lacking good posters, banners and backdrops. When I search up the ID on themoviedb and then try to identify the movie in Emby I sometimes have to search 5-30 times for it to actually find the movie. I can browse https://www.themoviedb.org/ without any issues so I am not IP blocked/throttled. Under Metadata downloaders TheMovieDB is highest on the list. Anyone else having this issue? Example: The Nice guys got identified correctly, but not by themoviedb so no additional info is added. Movie only found by IMDB: Should look like this, after I had to manually identify the movie (Took 5 tries this time): Log.txt
  2. Snakebait

    original movie covers

    Hi, I am not happy with the covers that are automatically generated. I prefer Original covers or something close. Which Topic tags should I check or uncheck to achieve this so I don't have to correct hundreds of covers? Thanks The Bait
  3. peergynt

    Error App: Error in TheMovieDb

    Recently films haven't been scraping film description, plot, short outline, outline, or people. Refresh, even with tMDB ID doesn't update the film view on the web interface or the .nfo file. Image search is also slower and there seem to be fewer results than usual. I primarily use The Movie DB. I've attached some logs relating to the issue. It shows errors with The Movie DB and fanart.tv. Not sure if their API changed, or if something broke on my end. I didn't see anyone else having this issue with The Movie DB either. themoviedb_error.txt
  4. Hedwig

    IMDB Id setting is mistaken

    Emby Version 3.0.5607.2 I noticed that the ID-number of a movie is wrongly set in the IMDB Id field. In fact the ID of TheMovieDB is set wrongly in that field and the info about the movie is thereby incomplete. Look at the picture below. ID 241239 (A Most Violent Year) is TheMovieDB id number, not the IMDB Id number. This bug must be there in previous versions as I had to correct the IMDB Id number for a lot of movies in my database.
  5. MSL_DK

    Box sets problems

    I have a problem with box sets. My primary language is Danish, there is no description in Danish, mbs then looks for English, nor does it exist. result:
×
×
  • Create New...