Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'disk space'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General
    • Announcements
    • Emby Premiere Purchase/Subscription Support
    • Feature Requests
    • Tutorials and Guides
  • Emby Server
    • General/Windows
    • Android Server
    • Asustor
    • FreeBSD
    • Linux
    • NetGear ReadyNAS
    • MacOS
    • QNAP
    • Synology
    • TerraMaster NAS
    • Thecus
    • Western Digital
    • DLNA
    • Live TV
  • Emby Apps
    • Amazon Alexa
    • Android Mobile
    • Android TV / Fire TV
    • Emby Theater
    • iOS
    • Apple TV
    • Kodi
    • Raspberry Pi
    • Roku
    • Samsung Smart TV
    • Sony PlayStation
    • LG Smart TV
    • Web App
    • Windows Media Center
    • Plugins
  • Language-specific support
    • Arabic
    • Dutch
    • French
    • German
    • Italian
    • Portuguese
    • Russian
    • Spanish
    • Swedish
  • Community Contributions
    • Ember for Emby
    • Fan Art & Videos
    • Tools and Utilities
    • Web App CSS
  • Other
    • General Discussion
    • Developer API
    • Hardware
    • Media Clubs
    • Legacy Support

Blogs

  • Emby Blog

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Found 2 results

  1. I started using the disk space plugin about 5 months ago when I was starting to run low on one of my drives so that I could use Emby to report when I was at a certain threshold which was a awesome plugin when I found it so shout out to the developer Chef for that. As I was running x2 Qnaps, x2 Windows Servers for storage plus the old i5 with a 256gb SSD only and I mapped 1 drive from each host as a network location to get the overall size of my library and threshold notifications. It worked great up until about 2 weeks ago when I got a new QNAP to migrate x2 old computers on that and
  2. momo2

    Question about smb libraries

    One of my media was incorrectly identified, so I grabbed the IMDB ID and put it in the IMDB ID field when you click on "Identify". It found the correct item and when I click the button to update the artwork, it stalls for a bit then the artwork doesn't change. I look at the logs and see the following: 2020-05-11 00:15:21.599 Error BaseItem: Error refreshing owned items for /media/mnt_dir/name_of_media_file *** Error Report *** Version: 4.4.2.0 Command line: /opt/emby-server/system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /var/lib/emby -ffdetect /opt/emby-server/bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /opt/emby-serve
×
×
  • Create New...