ROC theme support

Jimmy

Hi, you need to go into MBC settings and select ROC from the "view" menu. You will also need to be an MB3 supporter as well as buy the ROC theme from Lee. Welcome to MB3. You'll love it.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

You need to be both an MB3 supporter and purchase ROC. So you have to pay up twice to remove the trial status. :). Once you have done both, the trial will instantly go away.

I think it's in ROC settings. If not in the first page of MBC settings. Where you selected ROC.

Cheers for that @@jordy

don't suppose you also know if its possible to remove the music and favourites panel from the main screen of ROC as I don't have a need for these?

jordy is pretty close ,it is actually under the view option tab in the MBC config screen,just uncheck the boxes that you don'r want to use.

yeah, sorry about the vagueness, I was doing it from memory, being at work an all.  at least you got there. :)

• Like 1

braddles69

Hi Lee, I am having a strange problem lately (the last 1-2 weeks) I am running the latest betas of server and roc, and have found that when I enter my TV shows for the first time from EHS, (going into thumb view) my first program is American Horror Story, if I then scroll down once into americans and leave it, it briefly shows correct info and then after 1-2 seconds returns to info of AHS while still showing the focus box on the Americans title, this also happens with one scoll up to Wilfred. This occurs every time you first navigate into my TV shows folder from EHS, but once you scroll past the first option (up or down) then everything else holds it's focus okay.

Has anybody seen this behavior (see screenshots).

52a131146093a_focusshifting.png

and this

52a131386ba10_fs2.png

I also find in the same category (TV shows - thumb view) that if I scroll fast enough through about 10-12 titles down I will get a double focus of the thumb images occur, like it picks up the thumb image and within a second redisplays it over the top of the same image as if it is reading it twice...only happens infrequently but still a bit weird.

Anyone seen this or have any ideas?

Thanks Brad

PS server logs

https://anonfiles.com/file/61c1b362274ea04679680864d7f5ec7e

Further info, if I wait the 5-6 seconds it takes for the live background to complete it's move (whilst still on AHS) and then scroll up or down then the focus stays shifted on the new title, if however upon entering the TV shows category I immediately scroll up or down (within that 5 second window), I can recreate the problem. 

I can confirm this focus shifting also occurs in detail view, again within the 5 second time frame upon entering the category, and whilst the live background is in motion, if I move one down the focus shifts to the new episode but then reverts back to the topmost info, see following.

52a13d8439fd2_thumb1.png

and the incorrect focus

52a13dabd510d_thumb2.png

Edited by braddles69

scotsman

I have the same issue with my TV intro's not working because it says my ROC trial is over. I paid for it weeks ago. I have also always my MB3 supporter key pasted in the Dashboard.

I have a Paypal transaction # to show it. Any idea WTF happened, and how I can get it working again?

GrotShot

I have the same issue with my TV intro's not working because it says my ROC trial is over. I paid for it weeks ago. I have also always my MB3 supporter key pasted in the Dashboard.

I have a Paypal transaction # to show it. Any idea WTF happened, and how I can get it working again?

Is your MB3 supporter key definitely there because mine just randomly vanished last week for no reason!

scotsman

Is your MB3 supporter key definitely there because mine just randomly vanished last week for no reason!

Yep, double checked it. Getting rather frustrating now as every time I go through tv series folders, I get the popup.

leedavies

Yep, double checked it. Getting rather frustrating now as every time I go through tv series folders, I get the popup.

PM me your PayPal email address and I'll look into why it's not picking up that you are registered.

leedavies

PM me your PayPal email address and I'll look into why it's not picking up that you are registered.

Thanks for sending me your details.  You bought ROC in the MediaBrowser2 store, so MB3 knew nothing about your purchase.

I've copied your licence over to MB3 and you should be fine now.

Cheers for that @@jordy

don't suppose you also know if its possible to remove the music and favourites panel from the main screen of ROC as I don't have a need for these?

Go into MBC, Choose the Config icon, then go into View Options. You'll find checkboxes for various things in there you can configure to suit your preferences.

52a5ab1ead7d2_ViewOptions.jpg

leedavies

That's one reason I couldn't use crystal. Unless I am missing something I didn't see a way to see a list of recently added movies or tv shows. I have to wait for the home screen to cycle through the list. 

You should check out the latest version of Crystal - you now have exactly this option.  You can choose whether clicking a tile takes you to the currently-displayed item, or instead, to a list of all the items that tile is cycling through.

There are a couple of buttons below the grid to change between "item" and "list" mode, as I've called them.  Give it a try!

leedavies

Still getting my issue as posted above, anybody have similar or Lee have you looked into it?

Yes, good spot. Have reproduced the problem here and its fixed in the release going live in a few minutes....

• Like 1

leedavies

Still getting my issue as posted above, anybody have similar or Lee have you looked into it?

This should be fixed in 1.0.9.2 that just went live.

Lee, I originally posted this in the "ROC V1.0.90. **NOW LIVE**" thread back on 13 Dec and bumped it a couple of days ago but for some reason I got zero response from you. So no i'm now posting it here in the hope you'll have a look. All of this is still an issue in 1.0.9.2...

You may recall a couple of weeks ago I mentioned that the "Shift top toolbar left..." config item was not working on ROC. Well, it's still not working on ROC or Breeze, BUT, it is on Crystal... Can I provide any thing that will assist you to fix it?

Also I noticed that if I have the "Enable background Media" item checked in all three of your themes, the background video makes two false starts when entering TV series folders. eg it starts and plays for 1-2 secs, restarts for a further 1-2 secs then restarts for the third time and plays properly till the end... If I remove the checks in two of the themes (Breeze & Crystal) background themes work fine. Are there some inter-dependencies in your themes that may be affecting this?.

In the same vein I notice that if I change the view for a folder type in one theme it will also change it in the others eg I set ROC to display TV Series in Coverflow, I then change to Crystal and TV series are also in Coverflow. If I then set Crystal to view TV Series in Detail then go back to ROC it is also in Detail view.  I would prefer this not to be the case if that's possible.

Thanks  Jordy

Hi Lee

First of all, good work on a great theme. I've been trying out for the past few days however am having a strange issue with coverflow. Everything is fine except for the cover for the movie etc. will appear to be very poor resolution when it is highlighted. It starts off fine however as the highlighted cover zooms it seems to lose focus. In all other views however it appears to be in perfect resolution. Any idea on the cause?

• 2 weeks later...

Any body else having the issue I mentioned above with covers? Tried tinkering with as many options as I can but cant seem to fix it. Thanks

• 2 months later...
awakening

Just bought the ROC theme and it looks great, but when i go to certain series it crashes,

while the classic theme has no problems with the same folders.

The folder structure is:

Main folder:

containing

Season 1 folder:

containing the folders

Disk 1

Disk 2

Disk 3

Each containing a

VIDEO_TS folder.

As soon as I click the Disk 1 folder, it throws me out with the message:

Unable to launch "Media browser 3"

Is there a solution for this or do i have to stick with the classic theme?

Edited by awakening

leedavies

Just bought the ROC theme and it looks great, but when i go to certain series it crashes,

The folder structure is:

Main folder:

containing

Season 1 folder:

containing the folders

Disk 1

Disk 2

Disk 3

Each containing a

VIDEO_TS folder.

Looks like a ROC bug you've found because that should work.  I don't have any items in my test media collections in the structure you show above but am about to add some and do some testing to find the problem.

If you take a look in your Windows Event Viewer (in Control Panel -> Administration Tools -> Event Viewer) and expand the Applications branch then go to the Media Center log, you should see a detailed error message logged at the time you had these crashes happen.  If you could post the detailed message from one of those logs it will hopefully tell us exactly where the crash happened and may help speed up finding and fixing the cause!

Thanks,

- Lee

• Like 1

JayAre

The folder structure is:

Main folder:

containing

Season 1 folder:

containing the folders

Disk 1

Disk 2

Disk 3

Have you tried naming Disk 1-3 folders to MB3 multi-episode naming structure?  I have several TV series bluray folders, I just rename them:

Season 1

TV Series Title 1x01x03 Ep Title 1, Ep Title 2, Ep Title 3 (Disk 1 folder)

BDMV

CERTIFICATE

TV Series Title 1x04x06 Ep Title 4, Ep Title 5, Ep Title 6 (Disk 2 folder)
BDMV
CERTIFICATE
TV Series Title 1x07x09 Ep Title 7, Ep Title 8, Ep Title 9 (Disk 3 folder)
BDMV
CERTIFICATE

MB3 fetches correct metadata with no issues.

Some TV series bluray folders does not play all the episodes using MPC-HC.  As a work around, I just mark them as 3d folders with [fsbs], to play in TMT5 which support bluray menu's.  For example Game of Thrones:

Game Of Thrones

Season 1

TV Series Title 1x01x03 Ep Title 1, Ep Title 2, Ep Title 3 [fsbs] (Disk 1 folder)

BDMV

CERTIFICATE

TV Series Title 1x04x06 Ep Title 4, Ep Title 5, Ep Title 6 [fsbs] (Disk 2 folder)
BDMV
CERTIFICATE
TV Series Title 1x07x09 Ep Title 7, Ep Title 8, Ep Title 9 [fsbs] (Disk 3 folder)
BDMV
CERTIFICATE

I wish I can just mark them with [tmt5] tags to force playback in TMT5 and avoid 3d icons showing for these episodes.

Edited by JayAre
  • Like 1