embyforkodi (next-gen) 6.X.X support

quickmic

quickmic

The plugin are now available in emby kodi beta repository. Next versions can be pulled from there...

6 hours ago, quickmic said:

Yes, index is wrong. I'll upload a new version in the next minutes...

Hi.

I have just tried with the 5.1.1 version and it is the same. For my example, all three subtitles appear in Kodi as english, instead of three different languages.

Thanks.

t123thomas

That is not good, I think you should keep the naming convention consistence as this will break many skins that uses "plugin.video.emby ". Also the skin that I use is Titan MOD which complex and it has not been supported for a while, it appear the developer have retired so one can not get a support. So please it will be appreciated to keep the same name on a going forward basis.

Thanks

Edited by t123thomas

quickmic
2 minutes ago, dml33 said:

Hi.

I have just tried with the 5.1.1 version and it is the same. For my example, all three subtitles appear in Kodi as english, instead of three different languages.

Thanks.

ok, thanks for the update. I'll check again.

quickmic
23 minutes ago, t123thomas said:

That is good, I think you should keep the naming convention consistence as this will break many skin that uses "plugin.video.emby ". Also the skin that I use is Titan MOD which complex has not been supported for a while, and it appear the developer have retired. So please it be appreciated to keep the same name on a going forward basis.

Thanks

I'll think about that. Actually, I already had a discussion about that matter.

If I keep the same plugin ID it will automatically update 4.x and wipes the kodi DB without further notice. I want avoid that under all circumstances.

If I keep the new ID, you are right. Some custom skins (including the one I use) needs reconfiguration and if the IDs are hard coded, it's really a problem.

Best way would be accepting a disclaimer before the update actually triggers. Unfortunately, I think such function is not available for Kodi addons.

Edited by quickmic

t123thomas
2 hours ago, quickmic said:

I'll think about that. Actually, I already had a discussion about that matter.

If I keep the same plugin ID it will automatically update 4.x and wipes the kodi DB without further notice. I want avoid that under all circumstances.

If I keep the new ID, you are right. Some custom skins (including the one I use) needs reconfiguration and if the IDs are hard coded, it's really a problem.

Best way would be accepting a disclaimer before the update actually triggers. Unfortunately, I think such function is not available for Kodi addons.

what about the option in Kodi to disable/unable update addon, couldn't this be use with a statement or notification advising users to take notice what happen if the update addon is enable, I don't know if this make sense.

Thanks

Edited by t123thomas

quickmic

Well almost everybody has Autoupdates enabled. There is nothing I can do. I googled 2 hours, there is no option.

For the moment I will keep it and see how it goes.

For Titan skin, the fix looks quite easy.

..skin.titan.mod.beta.leia-master/1080i/IncludesSkinSetings.xml  (no not I my typo 😀)

search "plugin.video.emby" (3 times) and replace it with "plugin.video.emby-next-gen"

That should do the job.

btw, if you use a no longer maintained skins, you have a problem at least when Matrix is released. btw, I've the same problem with Estuary mod v2 I use.

t123thomas
6 minutes ago, quickmic said:

Well almost everybody has Autoupdates enabled. There is nothing I can do. I googled 2 hours, there is no option.

For the moment I will keep it and see how it goes.

For Titan skin, the fix looks quite easy.

..skin.titan.mod.beta.leia-master/1080i/IncludesSkinSetings.xml  (no not I my typo 😀)

search "plugin.video.emby" (3 times) and replace it with "plugin.video.emby-next-gen"

That should do the job.

btw, if you use a no longer maintained skins, you have a problem at least when Matrix is released. btw, I've the same problem with Estuary mod v2 I use.

Given the fact that Kodi 19 is still in beta stage and my favorite skin Titan skin is not available yet, I plan to stick to kodi 18, although I am testing the new e4k in Kodi 19 and if noticed any issue I shall report. I think Titan Bingie developer has a plan to develop his version for Kodi 19, that is yet to happen.

Are you suggesting that this one need to make change in the skin, if that is the case I see a drawback, as it will mean that switching between e4k 4xxx and 5xxx one have to fiddle with skin (if only such person know how). I think its normal for upgrade to happen once an upgrade is initiated, so may a notice to advice user before the system process to upgrade the implication of the upgrade, Yes/No prompt to go ahead or no,  just my 2cent thought

• Like 1

quickmic

I see a drawback,

me too. In a perfect world, the skin devs should use if "plugin.video.emby" OR "plugin.video.emby-next-gen". Very unlikely...

before the system process to upgrade - > Yes/No

And that's exactly the problem. Not possible in Kodi addons. Yes/No prompt is only available AFTER the upgrade and there is also no rollback function available.

I'm using a Yes/No approach while migration. If Kodi 5.x installed, I ask the user. If no, 5.x. disabled and 4.x enabled. If yes, 4.x disabled and 5.x enabled (and DB wipe enforced).

Problem is, I cannot keep both DBs. Otherwise, it would be possible to switch between versions. 5.x disables 4.x and vice versa.

If someone knows a solution, please go ahead and I will change the ID back to "plugin.video.emby".

t123thomas

Here is the extract from the master file of Titan MOD if understand you correctly one should replace the script to as below correct? Honestly I am gambling here as I don't know what I am doing 🤣, will make the change repacked the file as zip then see if it will work, wish me good luck.

Change to plugin.video.emby-next-gen from plugin.video.emby😰

<selected>Skin.HasSetting(SmartShortcuts.emby) + System.HasAddon(plugin.video.emby)</selected>
 <enable>System.HasAddon(plugin.video.emby)</enable>

quickmic

Happy new year, and yes:

IncludesSkinSetings.xml

<selected>Skin.HasSetting(SmartShortcuts.emby) + System.HasAddon(plugin.video.emby)</selected>

should be:

<selected>Skin.HasSetting(SmartShortcuts.emby) + System.HasAddon(plugin.video.emby-next-gen)</selected>
                <enable>System.HasAddon(plugin.video.emby-next-gen)</enable>

and here:

<param name="addon" value="plugin.video.emby" />

should be:

<param name="addon" value="plugin.video.emby-next-gen" />

three spots

t123thomas
38 minutes ago, quickmic said:

Happy new year, and yes:

IncludesSkinSetings.xml

should be:

<selected>Skin.HasSetting(SmartShortcuts.emby) + System.HasAddon(plugin.video.emby-next-gen)</selected>
                <enable>System.HasAddon(plugin.video.emby-next-gen)</enable>

and here:

<param name="addon" value="plugin.video.emby" />

should be:

<param name="addon" value="plugin.video.emby-next-gen" />

three spots

Thanks, I shall give it a go, we'll circle back with the result.

Cheers ! We are till in 2020 here in Toronto, we'll catch up with those already in 2021.

• Like 1

Sorry if this has been brought up, but is there something with this nextgen emby that changes the way subtitle names are displayed?

What before was shown as "Danish" and "English" now looks like this:

image.png.3f554a15464e48b834734013d6648a03.png

It makes for subtitle toggling with a button very slow (as it MUST scroll thru the entire name).

I'm on version 5.1.2

TobyTentakel

Last build from yesterday was working fine, then today a got a message that E4K was auto-updated, then the system stalled. After a reboot, my whole SD card was fried. Probably more related to the cold boot in crash state than the E4K update, but that's just how it is. Will get a new SD card next week and then I will test some more.

• Like 1

t123thomas
On 12/31/2020 at 6:52 PM, t123thomas said:

Thanks, I shall give it a go, we'll circle back with the result.

Cheers ! We are till in 2020 here in Toronto, we'll catch up with those already in 2021.

@quickmic, I made the changes which enable the skin to recognized e4k, however, there are several others settings that where broken, here is my thought I don't know if the will help instead of changing the skin I rather change e4k on my side, meaning, unpacking the zip then change next gen Emby by to Emby which the skin recognize. That should work because 5.0.0 work fine thereafter, you change the name. So if I can reinstate the original name "emby" I think it will work.

So where in the addon 5.1.2 do I make the changes?

Thanks

Edited by t123thomas

Gizzmo80
On 12/31/2020 at 6:53 PM, quickmic said:

The plugin are now available in emby kodi beta repository. Next versions can be pulled from there...

So, you find it in KODI beta repository...

clarkss12
42 minutes ago, Gizzmo80 said:

So, you find it in KODI beta repository...

How do I find the Kodi beta repository?

clarkss12
4 minutes ago, feerlessleadr said:

It's in the pinned thread. Here is a link to the directions from that thread where you can get the beta repo.

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/plugin.video.emby/wiki#get-started

Thanks, been using the http://kodi.emby.media/repository.beta.emby.kodi-1.0.9.zip addon for ages.  He must have just ** slipped** that repo in on me.......... 

quickmic

Update:

I'm working on a tricky sync bug. It's related to Multiversion TV-Episode and assuming also Movies, Musicvideos etc are affected.

e.g.

I added a "remastered" TV-Episode to the regular one and it was not synced.

Initial sync is working issue is on incremental sync.

quickmic
12 hours ago, t123thomas said:

@quickmic, I made the changes which enable the skin to recognized e4k, however, there are several others settings that where broken, here is my thought I don't know if the will help instead of changing the skin I rather change e4k on my side, meaning, unpacking the zip then change next gen Emby by to Emby which the skin recognize. That should work because 5.0.0 work fine thereafter, you change the name. So if I can reinstate the original name "emby" I think it will work.

So where in the addon 5.1.2 do I make the changes?

Thanks

Unfortunately, it's not that easy. There dozens of spots.

quickmic@laptop:~$ grep -rni '/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/' -e 'emby-next-gen'
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/hooks/webservice.py:103:        blankfile = xbmcvfs.File("special://home/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/blank.m4v")
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/hooks/monitor.py:151:        if sender.lower() not in ('plugin.video.emby-next-gen', 'xbmc', 'upnextprovider.signal'):
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/hooks/monitor.py:726:                    xbmc.executebuiltin('RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/?mode=reset)')
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/hooks/monitor.py:843:        elif self.sender == 'plugin.video.emby-next-gen':
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/hooks/monitor.py:853:            if self.method not in ('plugin.video.emby-next-gen_play_action'):
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/language/resource.language.zh_cn/strings.po:3:# Addon id: plugin.video.emby-next-gen
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/language/resource.language.sv_se/strings.po:3:# Addon id: plugin.video.emby-next-gen
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/language/resource.language.pl_pl/strings.po:3:# Addon id: plugin.video.emby-next-gen
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/language/resource.language.de_de/strings.po:3:# Addon id: plugin.video.emby-next-gen
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/language/resource.language.fr_fr/strings.po:3:# Addon id: plugin.video.emby-next-gen
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/language/resource.language.en_gb/strings.po:3:# Addon id: plugin.video.emby-next-gen
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/language/resource.language.cs_cz/strings.po:3:# Addon id: plugin.video.emby-next-gen
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/language/resource.language.it_it/strings.po:3:# Addon id: plugin.video.emby-next-gen
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/language/resource.language.es_es/strings.po:3:# Addon id: plugin.video.emby-next-gen
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/language/resource.language.nl_nl/strings.po:3:# Addon id: plugin.video.emby-next-gen
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/skins/default/1080i/script-emby-connect-login.xml:59:							<label>[B]$ADDON[plugin.video.emby-next-gen 30612][/B]</label>
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/skins/default/1080i/script-emby-connect-login.xml:64:							<label>$ADDON[plugin.video.emby-next-gen 30024]</label>
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/skins/default/1080i/script-emby-connect-login.xml:85:							<label>$ADDON[plugin.video.emby-next-gen 30602]</label>
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/skins/default/1080i/script-emby-connect-login.xml:105:							<label>[B]$ADDON[plugin.video.emby-next-gen 30605][/B]</label>
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/skins/default/1080i/script-emby-connect-login.xml:122:							<label>[B]$ADDON[plugin.video.emby-next-gen 30606][/B]</label>
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/skins/default/1080i/script-emby-connect-login.xml:144:							<label>$ADDON[plugin.video.emby-next-gen 30603]</label>
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/skins/default/1080i/script-emby-connect-login.xml:168:							<label>[UPPERCASE]$ADDON[plugin.video.emby-next-gen 30604][/UPPERCASE]</label>
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/skins/default/1080i/script-emby-connect-server-manual.xml:60:						<label>[B]$ADDON[plugin.video.emby-next-gen 30614][/B]</label>
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/skins/default/1080i/script-emby-connect-server-manual.xml:65:						<label>$ADDON[plugin.video.emby-next-gen 30615]</label>
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/skins/default/1080i/script-emby-connect-server-manual.xml:86:						<label>$ADDON[plugin.video.emby-next-gen 30030]</label>
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/skins/default/1080i/script-emby-connect-server-manual.xml:106:						<label>[B]$ADDON[plugin.video.emby-next-gen 30616][/B]</label>
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/skins/default/1080i/script-emby-connect-server-manual.xml:123:						<label>[B]$ADDON[plugin.video.emby-next-gen 30606][/B]</label>
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/skins/default/1080i/script-emby-connect-server.xml:67:							<label>[B]$ADDON[plugin.video.emby-next-gen 30607][/B]</label>
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/skins/default/1080i/script-emby-connect-server.xml:164:						<label>[B]$ADDON[plugin.video.emby-next-gen 30600][/B]</label>
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/skins/default/1080i/script-emby-connect-server.xml:182:						<label>[B]$ADDON[plugin.video.emby-next-gen 30611][/B]</label>
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/skins/default/1080i/script-emby-connect-server.xml:200:						<label>[B]$ADDON[plugin.video.emby-next-gen 30606][/B]</label>
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/skins/default/1080i/script-emby-connect-users.xml:60:							<label>[B]$ADDON[plugin.video.emby-next-gen 30612][/B]</label>
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/skins/default/1080i/script-emby-connect-users.xml:178:							<label>[B]$ADDON[plugin.video.emby-next-gen 30540][/B]</label>
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/skins/default/1080i/script-emby-connect-users.xml:196:							<label>[B]$ADDON[plugin.video.emby-next-gen 30606][/B]</label>
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/skins/default/1080i/script-emby-connect-login-manual.xml:60:						<label>[B]$ADDON[plugin.video.emby-next-gen 30612][/B]</label>
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/skins/default/1080i/script-emby-connect-login-manual.xml:65:						<label>$ADDON[plugin.video.emby-next-gen 30024]</label>
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/skins/default/1080i/script-emby-connect-login-manual.xml:86:						<label>$ADDON[plugin.video.emby-next-gen 30602]</label>
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/skins/default/1080i/script-emby-connect-login-manual.xml:106:						<label>[B]$ADDON[plugin.video.emby-next-gen 30605][/B]</label>
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/skins/default/1080i/script-emby-connect-login-manual.xml:124:						<label>[B]$ADDON[plugin.video.emby-next-gen 30606][/B]</label>
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/settings.xml:7:        <setting label="30600" type="action" action="RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen?mode=connect)" visible="eq(-3,1) + eq(-1,)" option="close" />
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/settings.xml:8:        <setting label="30618" type="action" action="RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen?mode=connect)" visible="eq(-4,1) + !eq(-2,)" option="close" />
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/settings.xml:11:        <setting label="33150" type="action" action="RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen?mode=updateserver)" visible="!eq(-1,)" option="close" />
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/settings.xml:51:        <setting label="30528" id="addUsers" type="action" action="RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen?mode=adduser&amp;permanent=true)" option="close" />
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/settings.xml:72:        <setting label="30239" type="action" action="RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen?mode=reset)" option="close" />
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/settings.xml:73:        <setting label="30535" type="action" action="RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen?mode=deviceid)" option="close" />
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/settings.xml:76:        <setting label="33180" type="action" action="RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen?mode=restartservice)" option="close" />
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/settings.xml:78:        <setting label="33161" type="action" action="RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen?mode=checkupdate)" option="close" />
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/settings.xml:82:        <setting label="33092" type="action" action="RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen?mode=backup)" visible="!eq(-1,)" option="close" />
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/core/listitem.py:108:        self['Artwork']['Primary'] = self['Artwork']['Primary'] or "special://home/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/icon.png"
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/core/listitem.py:109:        self['Artwork']['Thumb'] = self['Artwork']['Thumb'] or "special://home/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/icon.png"
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/core/listitem.py:110:        self['Artwork']['Backdrop'] = self['Artwork']['Backdrop'] or ["special://home/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/fanart.jpg"]
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/core/listitem.py:273:        self['Artwork']['Primary'] = self['Artwork']['Primary'] or "special://home/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/icon.png"
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/core/listitem.py:737:        self['Artwork']['Primary'] = self['Artwork']['Primary'] or self['Artwork']['Thumb'] or (self['Artwork']['Backdrop'][0] if len(self['Artwork']['Backdrop']) else "special://home/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/fanart.jpg")
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/core/listitem.py:786:        self['Artwork']['Primary'] = self['Artwork']['Primary'] or self['Artwork']['Thumb'] or (self['Artwork']['Backdrop'][0] if len(self['Artwork']['Backdrop']) else "special://home/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/fanart.jpg")
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/core/movies.py:262:                    obj['Trailer'] = "plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/trailer?id=%s&mode=play" % trailer[0]['Id']
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/addon.xml:2:<addon  id="plugin.video.emby-next-gen" name="Emby-next-gen" version="5.1.2" provider-name="quickmic, angelblue05, sualfred">
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/database/database.py:253:    addon_data = Utils.translatePath("special://profile/addon_data/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/")
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/database/database.py:387:    path = Utils.translatePath("special://profile/addon_data/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/")
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/database/database.py:405:    path = Utils.translatePath("special://profile/addon_data/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/")
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/database/database.py:417:    path = Utils.translatePath("special://profile/addon_data/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/")
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/database/database.py:440:    path = Utils.translatePath("special://profile/addon_data/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/")
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/helper/setup.py:65:                    Dest = self.Utils.translatePath("special://profile/addon_data/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/data.json")
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/helper/setup.py:71:                    Dest = self.Utils.translatePath("special://profile/addon_data/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/emby_guid")
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/helper/setup.py:77:                    Dest = self.Utils.translatePath("special://profile/addon_data/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/settings.xml")
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/helper/setup.py:83:                    Dest = self.Utils.translatePath("special://profile/addon_data/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/sync.json")
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/helper/setup.py:92:                    xbmc.executeJSONRPC('{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "id":1, "method": "Addons.SetAddonEnabled", "params": {"addonid": "plugin.video.emby-next-gen", "enabled": false}}')
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/helper/translate.py:10:    result = xbmcaddon.Addon('plugin.video.emby-next-gen').getLocalizedString(string)
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/helper/utils.py:31:        self.Addon = xbmcaddon.Addon("plugin.video.emby-next-gen")
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/helper/utils.py:97:        directory = self.translatePath('special://profile/addon_data/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/')
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/helper/utils.py:132:        temp = self.translatePath("special://profile/addon_data/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/temp/")
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/helper/utils.py:180:        return "plugin.video.emby-next-gen"
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/helper/utils.py:243:        self.Addon = xbmcaddon.Addon("plugin.video.emby-next-gen")
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/helper/utils.py:277:        sender = sender or "plugin.video.emby-next-gen"
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/helper/utils.py:289:            kwargs['icon'] = kwargs['icon'].replace("{emby}", "special://home/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/icon.png")
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/emby/views.py:283:        etree.SubElement(element, 'icon').text = "special://home/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/icon.png"
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/emby/views.py:787:        return "%s?%s" % ("plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/", urlencode(params))
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/emby/views.py:801:        return "%s?%s" % ("plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/", urlencode(params))
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:181:            xbmc.executebuiltin('Addon.OpenSettings(plugin.video.emby-next-gen)')
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:258:                context.append((_(33123), "RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/?mode=synclib&id=%s)" % view_id))
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:261:                context.append((_(33136), "RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/?mode=updatelib&id=%s)" % view_id))
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:262:                context.append((_(33132), "RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/?mode=repairlib&id=%s)" % view_id))
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:263:                context.append((_(33133), "RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/?mode=removelib&id=%s)" % view_id))
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:281:                context.append((_(30500), "RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/?mode=setssl&server=%s)" % server['Id']))
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:282:                context.append((_(33141), "RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/?mode=removeserver&server=%s)" % server['Id']))
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:285:                self.directory(Handle, "%s (%s)" % (server['Name'], _(30539)), "plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/?mode=login&server=%s" % server['Id'], False, context=context)
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:287:                self.directory(Handle, server['Name'], "plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/?mode=browse&server=%s" % server['Id'], context=context)
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:289:        self.directory(Handle, _(33194), "plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/?mode=managelibs", True)
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:290:        self.directory(Handle, _(33134), "plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/?mode=addserver", False)
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:291:        self.directory(Handle, _(33054), "plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/?mode=adduser", False)
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:292:        self.directory(Handle, _(5), "plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/?mode=settings", False)
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:293:        self.directory(Handle, _(33059), "plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/?mode=texturecache", False)
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:294:        self.directory(Handle, _(33058), "plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/?mode=reset", False)
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:295:        self.directory(Handle, _(33192), "plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/?mode=restartservice", False)
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:298:            self.directory(Handle, _(33092), "plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/?mode=backup", False)
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:300:        self.directory(Handle, "Changelog", "plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/?mode=changelog", False)
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:316:#        li.setThumbnailImage(artwork or "special://home/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/icon.png")
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:317:        li.setArt({"thumb": artwork or "special://home/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/icon.png", "fanart": fanart or "special://home/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/fanart.jpg", "landscape": artwork or fanart or "special://home/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/fanart.jpg"})
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:318:#        li.setArt({"landscape": artwork or fanart or "special://home/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/fanart.jpg"})
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:319:#        self.li.setArt({"thumb": artwork or "special://home/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/resources/icon.png", "icon" : 'DefaultFolder.png'     })
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:323:        self.directory(Handle, _(33098), "plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/?mode=refreshboxsets", False,)
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:324:        self.directory(Handle, _(33154), "plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/?mode=addlibs", False)
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:325:        self.directory(Handle, _(33139), "plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/?mode=updatelibs", False)
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:326:        self.directory(Handle, _(33140), "plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/?mode=repairlibs", False)
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:327:        self.directory(Handle, _(33184), "plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/?mode=removelibs", False)
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:328:        self.directory(Handle, _(33060), "plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/?mode=thememedia", False)
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:329:        self.directory(Handle, _(33202), "plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/?mode=patchmusic", False)
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:341:            src = "https://api.github.com/repos/MediaBrowser/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/releases/latest"
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:343:            src = "https://api.github.com/repos/MediaBrowser/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/releases/tags/%s" % version
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:451:                    path = "%s?%s" % ("plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/",  urlencode(params))
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:455:                        context.append(("Play", "RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/?mode=playlist&id=%s&server=%s)" % (item['Id'], server_id)))
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:458:                        context.append((_(16104), "RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/?mode=unwatched&id=%s&server=%s)" % (item['Id'], server_id)))
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:460:                        context.append((_(16103), "RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/?mode=watched&id=%s&server=%s)" % (item['Id'], server_id)))
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:473:                    path = "%s?%s" % ("plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/",  urlencode(params))
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:477:                        path = "plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/?mode=photoviewer&id=%s" % item['Id']
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:508:                        context = [(_(13412), "RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/?mode=playlist&id=%s&server=%s)" % (item['Id'], server_id))]
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:511:                            context.append((_(16104), "RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/?mode=unwatched&id=%s&server=%s)" % (item['Id'], server_id)))
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:513:                            context.append((_(16103), "RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/?mode=watched&id=%s&server=%s)" % (item['Id'], server_id)))
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:553:            path = "%s?%s" % ("plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/",  urlencode(params))
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:574:            path = "%s?%s" % ("plugin://plugin.video.emby-next-gen/",  urlencode(params))
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:615:        if not item_id and 'plugin.video.emby-next-gen' in path:
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:655:        if not item_id and 'plugin.video.emby-next-gen' in path:
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:895:        library = self.Utils.translatePath("special://profile/addon_data/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/library")
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:978:        addon_data = self.Utils.translatePath("special://profile/addon_data/plugin.video.emby-next-gen")
/home/quickmic/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby-next-gen/events.py:979:        destination_data = os.path.join(backup, "addon_data", "plugin.video.emby-next-gen")