No option to play external audio track with a movie

amaanx5h

amaanx5h

Hi,

I'm an Asian and I love to watch Hollywood movies but when I don't understand them most of the time, I download an audio track in my native language and play it with Hollywood and English movies simultaneously to enjoy it. I do not download dual audio movies because I find local encoders having much worse picture quality.

There are my websites that provide us with audio tracks of Hollywood movies and many media player are capable of playing external audios like:

VLC

MPC

Kodi (video and external audio file name must be same to be detected and played along)

I've used Plex and found it really frustrating because it cannot perform this task, neither it has parental controls (free), so I switched to Kodi but it also has no greater features than EMBY! I installed it today and updated all my libraries, I really loved it and want to use it as my Media Server, its Combo with Kodi is really awesome, I don't like to watch movies in Web Browsers so used its Plugin for Kodi, Now everything is fine except:

Emby lacking ability to play an external audio.

Please please please introduce this feature. Not only for Web player but it must work with Kodi Add-on so there should be an option in Kodi to play external audio if using Emby Plugin and server in it.

I shall be very very thankful too you. I really found Emby best of all but if it your team design an Emby Media Player for desktop PC, it would be really really great.

Thank you.

Edited by amaanx5h