Linux Setup

Luke

PhAzE

@@Luke - Can you tell me the default path the 'metadata' path is set to?  I'm putting the ability to change these paths from the Unraid GUI, and need to know what to set it as default should they want to set it back to normal.

Ninja Edit:  Also, is there a way for me to get the current version of the application from the locally installed files? I'll need to get local installed version to compare to on-line updated version once its hosted.

Edited by PhAzE

PhAzE

Also Ive noticed that changing the paths for transcode and cache doesn't save (maybe because i'm using chrome)

Edit: Using Firefox shows that it error's out if the directories do not exist prior to changing them.  I suggest adding in ability for MB to create the directories when they don't exist.

Edited by PhAzE

AlwinHummels

I made a Request on the SynoCommunity and ask them to made a spk for Synology they have also made a package for Mono v3.4.0-02.

Maybe someone can help to make this possible ;-) thanks anyway from me and all my Synology Friends.

Edited by AlwinHummels
  • Like 1

Joao Correa

Hi,

I have a debian 7 64 bit enviroment, follow the error  (mono embeded):

Info, Main, Media Browser Server started
Info, Main, Command line: /home/xbmc/MediaBrowserMono/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe
Info, Main, Server: debian
Info, Main, Operating system: Unix 3.2.0.4
appHost.Init
Info, App, Application Configuration:
        {"WeatherUnit":"Fahrenheit","EnableHttpLevelLogging":true,"HttpServerPortNumber":8096,"LegacyWebSocketPortNumber":8945,"EnableInternetProviders":true,"SeasonZeroDisplayName":"Specials","MetadataRefreshDays":30,"SaveLocalMeta":false,"RefreshItemImages":false,"PreferredMetadataLanguage":"en","MetadataCountryCode":"US","DownloadMovieImages":{"Art":true,"Logo":true,"Primary":true,"Backdrops":true,"Disc":true,"Thumb":true,"Banner":true},"DownloadSeriesImages":{"Art":true,"Logo":true,"Primary":true,"Backdrops":true,"Disc":true,"Thumb":true,"Banner":true},"DownloadSeasonImages":{"Art":true,"Logo":true,"Primary":true,"Backdrops":false,"Disc":true,"Thumb":true,"Banner":true},"DownloadMusicArtistImages":{"Art":true,"Logo":true,"Primary":true,"Backdrops":true,"Disc":true,"Thumb":true,"Banner":true},"DownloadMusicAlbumImages":{"Art":true,"Logo":true,"Primary":true,"Backdrops":true,"Disc":true,"Thumb":true,"Banner":true},"SortReplaceCharacters":[".","+","%"],"SortRemoveCharacters":[",","&","-","{","}","'"],"SortRemoveWords":["the","a","an"],"ShowLogWindow":false,"RecentItemDays":10,"MinResumePct":5,"MaxResumePct":90,"MinResumeDurationSeconds":300,"FileWatcherDelay":8,"EnableDashboardResponseCaching":true,"ManualLoginClients":[],"EnableTvDbUpdates":false,"EnableTmdbUpdates":false,"EnableVideoImageExtraction":true,"ImageSavingConvention":"Compatible","EnablePeoplePrefixSubFolders":false,"MediaEncodingQuality":"Auto","EnableMovieChapterImageExtraction":true,"EnableEpisodeChapterImageExtraction":false,"EnableOtherVideoChapterImageExtraction":false,"MovieOptions":{"MaxBackdrops":3,"MinBackdropWidth":1280},"TvOptions":{"MaxBackdrops":3,"MinBackdropWidth":1280},"MusicOptions":{"MaxBackdrops":1,"MinBackdropWidth":1280},"GameOptions":{"MaxBackdrops":3,"MinBackdropWidth":1280},"BookOptions":{"MaxBackdrops":1,"MinBackdropWidth":1280},"EnableDebugEncodingLogging":false,"EnableAutomaticRestart":true,"TvFileOrganizationOptions":{"IsEnabled":false,"MinFileSizeMb":50,"LeftOverFileExtensionsToDelete":[],"WatchLocations":[],"SeasonFolderPattern":"Season %s","SeasonZeroFolderName":"Season 0","EpisodeNamePattern":"%sn - %sx%0e - %en.%ext","MultiEpisodeNamePattern":"%sn - %sx%0e-x%0ed - %en.%ext","OverwriteExistingEpisodes":false,"DeleteEmptyFolders":false},"LiveTvOptions":{},"EnableDebugLevelLogging":false,"EnableAutoUpdate":true,"SystemUpdateLevel":"Release","LogFileRetentionDays":3,"RunAtStartup":false,"IsStartupWizardCompleted":false}
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Api, Version=3.0.5138.32388, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.WebDashboard, Version=3.0.5138.32387, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Model, Version=3.0.5138.32384, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Common, Version=3.0.5138.32384, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Controller, Version=3.0.5138.32385, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Providers, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations, Version=3.0.5138.32385, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations, Version=3.0.5138.32386, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.IsoMounting.Linux, Version=1.0.5131.24779, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Loading MediaBrowser.Server.Mono, Version=3.0.5138.32388, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Info, App, Version 3.0.5138.32388 initializing
Info, SqliteUserRepository, Opening /home/xbmc/MediaBrowserMono/ProgramData-Server/data/users.db
Info, SqliteItemRepository, Opening /home/xbmc/MediaBrowserMono/ProgramData-Server/data/chapters.db
Info, SqliteItemRepository, Opening /home/xbmc/MediaBrowserMono/ProgramData-Server/data/mediainfo.db
Info, SqliteItemRepository, Opening /home/xbmc/MediaBrowserMono/ProgramData-Server/data/providerinfo.db
Info, SqliteFileOrganizationRepository, Opening /home/xbmc/MediaBrowserMono/ProgramData-Server/data/fileorganization.db
Info, App, HttpClientManager.GetTempFileResponse url: http://ffmpeg.gusari.org/static/64bit/ffmpeg.static.64bit.2014-01-18.tar.gz
Error, App, Error getting response from http://ffmpeg.gusari.org/static/64bit/ffmpeg.static.64bit.2014-01-18.tar.gz
        The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
        System.Net.WebException
          at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.CheckFinalStatus (System.Net.WebAsyncResult result) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.SetResponseData (System.Net.WebConnectionData data) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
        --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
          at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable`1+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter[System.Net.WebResponse].GetResult () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager+<GetTempFileResponse>c__async4.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Error, App, Error downloading http://ffmpeg.gusari.org/static/64bit/ffmpeg.static.64bit.2014-01-18.tar.gz
        MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException
          at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager+<GetTempFileResponse>c__async4.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable`1+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter[MediaBrowser.Common.Net.HttpResponseInfo].GetResult () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager+<GetTempFile>c__async3.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable`1+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter[System.String].GetResult () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.FFMpeg.FFMpegDownloader+<DownloadFFMpeg>c__async1.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
        InnerException: System.Net.WebException
          at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.CheckFinalStatus (System.Net.WebAsyncResult result) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.SetResponseData (System.Net.WebConnectionData data) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable`1+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter[System.Net.WebResponse].GetResult () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Error, Main, UnhandledException
        One or more errors occured
        System.AggregateException
          at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.WaitAll (System.Threading.Tasks.Task[] tasks, Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.WaitAll (System.Threading.Tasks.Task[] tasks) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.MainClass.RunApplication (MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.ServerApplicationPaths appPaths, ILogManager logManager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.MainClass.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
        InnerException: System.ApplicationException
        Unable to download required components. Please try again later.
          at MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.FFMpeg.FFMpegDownloader+<DownloadFFMpeg>c__async1.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter.GetResult () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.FFMpeg.FFMpegDownloader+<GetFFMpegInfo>c__async0.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable`1+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter[MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.FFMpeg.FFMpegInfo].GetResult () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.ApplicationHost+<RegisterMediaEncoder>c__async2.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter.GetResult () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.ApplicationHost+<RegisterResources>c__async1.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.BaseApplicationHost`1+<Init>c__async0[MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.ServerApplicationPaths].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

UnhandledException
One or more errors occured
System.AggregateException
  at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.WaitAll (System.Threading.Tasks.Task[] tasks, Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.WaitAll (System.Threading.Tasks.Task[] tasks) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.MainClass.RunApplication (MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.ServerApplicationPaths appPaths, ILogManager logManager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.MainClass.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
InnerException: System.ApplicationException
Unable to download required components. Please try again later.
  at MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.FFMpeg.FFMpegDownloader+<GetFFMpegInfo>c__async0.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable`1+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter[MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.FFMpeg.FFMpegInfo].GetResult () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.ApplicationHost+<RegisterMediaEncoder>c__async2.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.ApplicationHost+<RegisterResources>c__async1.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MediaBrowser.Common.Implementations.BaseApplicationHost`1+<Init>c__async0[MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.ServerApplicationPaths].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

OK I am not sure if I should make a new topic or not.

I got MediaBrowser up and running on my Ubuntu 14.04 box, but the coverart will not display.

Also if I try to play a video in MediaBrowser Theater, the video is very choppy and it is unwatchable and well as the interface is supper slow to the point that it is worthless :(

But if I try to play from the web interface apart from not displaying the coverart, it works fine and videos play normaly, (But I belive it is being transcoded becaus the it is lower quality. And the server's cpu shows higher activity.

Anyways my setup

I am running on a i7 with 16GB ram dedicated server running under Ubuntu 14.04 Desktop

I followed the directions on the first post of this topic, I was able to compile Mono, and Libgdiplus.

Then downloaded and extracted the first download link The MBServer.Mono (Without Mono for Linux and Mac). And was able to run MB :).

In the setup I had problems access my SAMBA Shares, I know linux and Windows display the paths a little differently (smb://server/path \\server\path) and if I try i manualy and look under network it doesn't show anything :( I finley got it working by useing the phycial path from the server /zat/Videos/Movies that is my phycal path. and then tried that  path substitution thing. I seams to work but I get the above problems.

Anyidea what I did wrong?

Thanks for you help.

Well let's start with the images. can you post the server log? 

Beardyname

Hello and welcome :)

Make sure the MBT machine has direct access to the files themselves, on linux you have to do this with the "Path Substituion" for testing do \\servername\share on the windows machine :)

Also make sure your samba shares are not password protected, since that will currently cause it to do some sort of coding.

linux side: /zat/Vidoes and then on the

Substituion page do /zat/vidoes ...  to  \\servername\sharename

*edit* also what luke said :)

Edited by Beardyname

smitopher

Looks like the ffmpeg download is no longer available. i need to put up a new build. stay tuned for that.

Instead of having an embedded a call to download, how about specifying ffmpeg as a dependency, like having an installed Mono.

ffmped reports that are repositories for installing ffmpeg:

Download static builds for Linux here:

FFmpeg packages are also offered for some distributions:

• Deb Multimedia – Debian packages for Oldstable, Stable, Testing, Unstable (amd64, armel, armhf, i386, ia64, kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386, mips, mipsel, powerpc, sparc)

• Jon Severinsson's FFmpeg PPA – Ubuntu packages for Precise, Oneiric, Natty, Maverick, and Lucid (amd64, i386). Note that this package only provides FFmpeg 0.10 for compatibility reasons.

• RPM Fusion – Redhat and Fedora packages for EL, Fedora Rawhide (i386, x86_64)

Is there a licence issue that simply prohibits embedding the ffmped binaries in the MB3 binary distribution

We're not currently embedding simply due to bandwidth requirements. We only update ffmpeg once every couple months, but embedding causes it to be downloaded with every server package.

I'm fine with making it configurable for users to specify their own path to it, but for the average user i still like the downloading.

Looks like the ffmpeg download is no longer available. i need to put up a new build. stay tuned for that.

smitopher

When we get to the point where we can have "deb" and "rpm" packages, I think that specifying ffmpeg as an external package dependency specified in the "deb" or "rpm" would be the optimal approach to distribute MB3.

It saves you bandwidth, it is the convention in the Linux ecosystem and invisible to the average user.

I'm really looking for time to plow through the "Make a RPM Tutorials" so that I can make a Fedora/RedHat RPM.   ***big sigh*** it is rather tedious reading.

When we get to the point where we can have "deb" and "rpm" packages, I think that specifying ffmpeg as an external package dependency specified in the "deb" or "rpm" would be the optimal approach to distribute MB3.

It saves you bandwidth, it is the convention in the Linux ecosystem and invisible to the average user.

I'm really looking for time to plow through the "Make a RPM Tutorials" so that I can make a Fedora/RedHat RPM.   ***big sigh*** it is rather tedious reading.

Yup, that would be fine as well.

smitopher

Since ffmpeg is part of the Fedora Fusion repositories, Is MB3 currently capable that I specify that MB3 find ffmpeg on the environment path?

Catsrules

OK I am not sure if I should make a new topic or not.

I got MediaBrowser up and running on my Ubuntu 14.04 box, but the coverart will not display.

Also if I try to play a video in MediaBrowser Theater, the video is very choppy and it is unwatchable and well as the interface is supper slow to the point that it is worthless :(

But if I try to play from the web interface apart from not displaying the coverart, it works fine and videos play normaly, (But I belive it is being transcoded becaus the it is lower quality. And the server's cpu shows higher activity.

Anyways my setup

I am running on a i7 with 16GB ram dedicated server running under Ubuntu 14.04 Desktop

I followed the directions on the first post of this topic, I was able to compile Mono, and Libgdiplus.

Then downloaded and extracted the first download link The MBServer.Mono (Without Mono for Linux and Mac). And was able to run MB :).

In the setup I had problems access my SAMBA Shares, I know linux and Windows display the paths a little differently (smb://server/path \\server\path) and if I try i manualy and look under network it doesn't show anything :( I finley got it working by useing the phycial path from the server /zat/Videos/Movies that is my phycal path. and then tried that  path substitution thing. I seams to work but I get the above problems.

Anyidea what I did wrong?

Thanks for you help.

Catsrules

thanks for your help

Wow you are fast responders usually I have to wait a day or so on most forums for a response

Here is the server log of my server

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1754769/media%20browser/server-63534983736.txt

That is a good point Beardyname the SAMBA shares are password protected, but the user that is running media browser server has access with the exact same user name and password. I would assume it would just log in under those credentials automatically, that is how it works normally. Same with the client computers, all have access to the shares. This worked perfectly when the server was running windows.

But I will mess around with that, and just have the shares a public access and see if that helps at all.

*edit* Just another thought when I go to look under network in the media center browser settings so I can browse the network shares and not type that path manually. It doesn't see anything under network. I would assume it would see it self as well and the other computers with shares on my network, but nothing is listed.

Also I was reviewing the logs and it has likes like \\\\server\\path like it addes the \ again. Is that normal. that is not how they look in the media center settings it is just normal \\server\path

Edited by Catsrules

Beardyname

thanks for your help

Wow you are fast responders usually I have to wait a day or so on most forums for a response

Here is the server log of my server

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1754769/media%20browser/server-63534983736.txt

That is a good point Beardyname the SAMBA shares are password protected, but the user that is running media browser server has access with the exact same user name and password. I would assume it would just log in under those credentials automatically, that is how it works normally. Same with the client computers, all have access to the shares. This worked perfectly when the server was running windows.

But I will mess around with that, and just have the shares a public access and see if that helps at all.

*edit* Just another thought when I go to look under network in the media center browser settings so I can browse the network shares and not type that path manually. It doesn't see anything under network. I would assume it would see it self as well and the other computers with shares on my network, but nothing is listed.

Also I was reviewing the logs and it has likes like \\\\server\\path like it addes the \ again. Is that normal. that is not how they look in the media center settings it is just normal \\server\path

The network thing not showing anything is the same for me. (I usually type the server address and then navigate the last bit)

And let us know how the public folders thing works, as long as the server has direct access to the files themselves (add them locally and then do substitution - if password protected) It should work. For the other stuff I'm sure the admins will get around to you as soon as they have some free time :) logs do contain a bunch of errors but I have not a clue of what they could mean. Hopefully it will be sorted out!

Beardyname

The network discovery function is currently not implemented in osx/linux, so it's always going to come back empty. It's one of the few features that is currently unavailable. Sooner or later it will get done but for now you can achieve the same result by typing it in

Ah explains it! It's no biggie it is kinda rare to add content when everything is up and running anyways.

Since ffmpeg is part of the Fedora Fusion repositories, Is MB3 currently capable that I specify that MB3 find ffmpeg on the environment path?

Not at the moment but I think that's a good idea.

The network thing not showing anything is the same for me. (I usually type the server address and then navigate the last bit)

And let us know how the public folders thing works, as long as the server has direct access to the files themselves (add them locally and then do substitution - if password protected) It should work. For the other stuff I'm sure the admins will get around to you as soon as they have some free time :) logs do contain a bunch of errors but I have not a clue of what they could mean. Hopefully it will be sorted out!

The network discovery function is currently not implemented in osx/linux, so it's always going to come back empty. It's one of the few features that is currently unavailable. Sooner or later it will get done but for now you can achieve the same result by typing it in

Catsrules

Update, on adding folders via SAMBA shares,

So when you say "network Discovery" SAMBA sharing will not work as at all? Or Scanning for nearby computers will not work? Because so far SAMBA is not working at all for me :(

First off confession time :) I messed up last time and was trying to add the shares path, in the Name spot, (When you add a media folder it pops up a window and Asks for Name and Folder type.) I was putting the shared path there. So anyways after I got that figured out I tried to add the source correctly but I would get a little message saying "The Path does not exist" I tried both the Linux way and the Windows way smb://vserver/Videos/TV-Shows and \\vserver\Videos\TV-Shows but no luck.

Beardyname said make sure your shares not password protected, so I did turned on guess access, to my SAMBA shares, but with not change still pops up "The Path does not exist". I did check to make sure the share where working, with a secondary computer, and yes it did work in a file explorer with out a password, so guest access was working, also all the Videos have a 777 permission so everyone should have local access with that. So I don't know, I can't think of what could be the problem.

But it does work with the path substitution, so I guess can use that, but I would prefer SAMBA shares. Don't really have a good reason why I prefer it but I do.

I still haven't figured out why the cover art is not showing up. I know on the logs it saids alot of stuff about Disabled Metadate fetchers, So I guess that would by why, but I don't know how to enable them, or if it something else that is going on.

I only mean the popup dialog that allows you to graphically browse your network. Samba isn't supported by linux and the only way it could happen is if we were to build custom support for it within the server. That's unlikely to happen anytime soon. But path substitution is an easy solution.

thefirstofthe300

So I have update my Arch package to build number 3.0.5234.17867.

Have fun.  For those using this package.... :)  

Joao Correa

Hi, was the build corrected?

http://ffmpeg.gusari.org/static/64bit/ffmpeg.static.64bit.2014-01-18.tar.gz  (Not Found)

Thanks

Hi, was the build corrected?

http://ffmpeg.gusari.org/static/64bit/ffmpeg.static.64bit.2014-01-18.tar.gz  (Not Found)

Thanks

Yes. Try the new build I just put up. Thanks.

thefirstofthe300

May I request that for us packagers that when you update the build that you also post the build number.

It would make repackaging a heck of a lot fast then having to run the server to find the current version.  We could also occasionally check to make sure we are on the current build.

hedonisticaltruism

Just got mediabrowser up and running on a new linux box but it's painfully slow. I'm using it as only a server (ubuntu 14.04). It's a pretty low powered server as the original intent was to have it as a NAS with software raid but the project slowly became to try and get it as a media server. Chose mediabrowser over plex for the metadata features and went through the pain of learning to use linux from scratch. It's been fun though.

In any case, I'm only running with an Athlon 5350 (passmark ~2600) and 8GB of ram which should be sufficient for streaming 1080p from plex. At the moment, connecting to the mediabrowser server from my main PC loads pages incompletely and really slowly. I don't know if there's anything else I can do to improve performance is this is what's to be expected. Will keep tabs to see if it improves.

Edit:

Browsing through other comments, it seems there's a large difference in running MB3 through IE11 vs Chrome. It seems to run quickly enough through IE11 except I can't get a file to play yet...

Edited by hedonisticaltruism