Beta - 1080p Samsung Client

cmcg

mcpllabelle

The samsung app has nothing to do with Emby Premiere it is developed free by members of the community who see no money from you paying for Emby Premiere. So while you are a paid Emby Premiere subscriber makes not a jot of difference to the guys developing this app.

Fair enough, well hopefully it gets enabled one day. I dislike PLEX but if they enable it I will be transitionning.

I hope I wont have to.

SilentAssassin

Fair enough, well hopefully it gets enabled one day. I dislike PLEX but if they enable it I will be transitionning.

I hope I wont have to.

What is so beneficial of having a few trailers or intro's playing before your movie that would make you switch to an entirely different product that you dislike? You've requested already in a thread of it's own (http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/30316-cant-get-cinemamode-to-work-on-samsung-smart-tv/) so can we leave any further requests or talk about that feature to that thread and leave this thread to talk about the HD upgrade beta and issues with it.

• Like 4

SilentAssassin

I haven't had a firmware update on my HTS in over a year, so don't believe it would be firmware.  Maybe an update to the Samsung SDK or something

Maybe. I thought the issue was only presenting itself on H series devices, my mistake.

Ultroman

What is so beneficial of having a few trailers or intro's playing before your movie that would make you switch to an entirely different product that you dislike?

I don't really get that either. Cinema Mode isn't even on my wishlist. I find trailers a waste of time, and most of them ruin the movies they try to sell, by showing too much. I understand the codec videos, but there are many other features and fixes I'd wish done long before those things.

• Like 4

Marc Morisse

The samsung app has nothing to do with Emby Premiere it is developed free by members of the community who see no money from you paying for Emby Premiere. So while you are a paid Emby Premiere subscriber makes not a jot of difference to the guys developing this app.

Actually I was wondering about this the other day. My small comment, and I only mean it good for you guys (Samsung client developers). Since the entire Emby system means nothing with server only and is beneficial only thanks to the various clients, and since the only income for the entire Emby ecosystem comes from the "Contributions", it should be normal for the emby server team to share a part of the income with all client developers, either fixed, or according to the % of client connections. BTW, I am pretty sure it is already the case with *some" clients since Emby client for Android becomes free for contributors, but not for Emby client for Samsung? Why not? If I knew this was NOT the case, I honestly would never have contributed, since in my case, the benefit of Emby is mostly thanks to the Samsung client.

Is there any place I (or even all Samsung client users) should complain in order to improve this totally unfair situation and help you guys?

Edited by Marc Morisse
  • Like 1

FrostByte

I believe it would be up to the client developers to set up their own system if they want separate from the server. 

I also own the Windows and Windows Phone client apps which both have a small cost past an initial test period which is paid for at the Windows Store.  Unfortunately, Samsung is no longer accepting non-Tizen apps into their store so that eliminates the store as an option for this app until the porting over to Tizen is done. 

Another option would be for the developers to set up some sort of paypal system where people can donate as they please.  I have donated some in the past, but I no longer see a link to donate to either one now for their time spent. 

• Like 1

Can you guys look into this request?

DTS NEO 2:5 by default for 2ch PCM/DD.

http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/31287-dts-neo-25-default-for-dd-and-pcm-movies/&do=findComment&comment=300744

There is a thread for this in which you have posted already.

Your behaviour on this forum leaves a lot to be desired.

• Like 4

mcpllabelle

There is a thread for this in which you have posted already.

Your behaviour on this forum leaves a lot to be desired.

Im simply making a request.

If you guys can't do it just say so...we win't judge.

shorty1483

Im simply making a request.

If you guys can't do it just say so...we win't judge.

No you just don't contribute to the community in a serious manor. You open several threads in several sections (e.g. cinema mode) for your desires instead of opening one request and be patient for an answer. That's confusing people because they loose overview. And I can say for sure, you will everytime get an answer, also when you just open one thread instead of writing in several ones. But it's like with my little boy. The more he gets on my nerves, the more it takes until he gets what he wants.

To oyur simple requests:

1. Auto switch to Neo instead of doing it yourself is, if I guess right, one of the last points on devs list (if even doable), long after important things. That Neo is also no real 5.1, I explained in your other thread.

2. Cinema mode is nice, but before thinking about different videos in a row, we should take care of a real fluid 1080p version of the App. When @@cmcg and @@chessdragon136 feel that it's time to implement, they will do. Pretty sure.

my 2c

Edited by elysium
  • Like 5

MongooseMan

Has anyone else tested this on a 4k screen?

My entire app is up the top left corner (taking up, as one could expect, exactly 1/4 of the screen).

Obviously not ideal, was wondering if anyone else had this experience?

• Like 1

MongooseMan

....and now it's fine.

I swear, sometimes I think Samsung built their entire web-platform on top of Internet Explorer 6...

• Like 4

Ultroman

....and now it's fine.

I swear, sometimes I think Samsung built their entire web-platform on top of Internet Explorer 6...

It's kinda like trying to code a responsive e-mail, only you actually have CSS3 for this, and float and display: block probably works :P

shorty1483

BTW guys, is anyone except me testing with 3D Bluray MVC content since newer Samsung TV's are able to play MVC content in M2TS container.

According to this http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/8178-3d-blu-ray-movies-in-mediabrowser-feature-request/?p=300098 MVC is also available as 3D Mode option in Server.

I tried to rip some of my 3D Blurays using MakeMKV+TSMuxer, but I still have the problem, that some of them work out of the Box and some just produce a black screen (Emby Server says Playing, But TV locks and needs to be rebooted).

Perhaps there is the possibility to do some adjustments in app code (?), but when I'm the only one who is interested, I don't want to bother the two greatest Samsung Devs on planet :D

I think we might be the only two actually. You'd think the Samsung Dev forum would be a good community but it's bloody useless. Anyway, I digress.

If you throw me a sample file I'll take a look.

• Like 2

mcpllabelle

I think we might be the only two actually. You'd think the Samsung Dev forum would be a good community but it's bloody useless. Anyway, I digress.

If you throw me a sample file I'll take a look.

Id test it but my TV deosnt support 3D...sorry

jaxnatax
EMBY server 3.0.5870.0

EMBY 2.1.0f

Samsung TV UE55F6700 - latest firmware @ 02/16/2016

I do not know which problem belongs to Samsung EMBY client and which belongs to the Mediaplayer.

Please tell me which part should be copied to pure EMBY problem page.

codec infos queried with latest MediaInfo (v0.7.82)

problem#1 - EMBY can not connect to the mediaplayer server if the tv has no internet connection (even if the LAn is working!!!)  I know it is probably a TV problem, but maybe you can do sg with it...

problem#2 - At login page - how to logoff to achieve password entering (after I logged in once with password save method ?)

problem#3 - at login page - the character set is overlapping at the user thumbnails (bug or feature?) with a transparent background it is not well visible.

problem#4 - GUI - Please give back the colored frame to the selected items - there are scenarios when the medium zoomed picture is not recognizable (eg when an item is selected where is no poster yet)

I've tested some tested medias please find my detailed experiences below:

media#1.

300.2006.1080p.BluRay.x264.ENGDTS.HUN

vid1=AVC L5.1/x264 core 55 svn-663C

aud1=ac3 2ch english

aud2=dts 6ch english

aud3=ac3 6ch hun 5.1

vid1+aud1=transoding - saying vid1 codec is h264

saying 2nd audio is dca eng, switching to that causes an error (exiting from playback a mixup happening - controls remain to the playing part, but gui step back to the movie details pane*)

switching to vid1+aud3=transcoding - saying vid1 codec is h264

*when exiting the movie (with return button) then the same mixed up screen appears

Even cannot exit from this pane, had to exit whole EMBY session

media#2.

300.Rise.of.an.Empire.2014.1080p.BluRay.Half-SBS.DTS.x264.HuN

on details pane there is no 3D icon appearing !

vid1=AVC L4.1/x264 core 142 r2389kMod 956c8d8

aud1=ac3 6ch hungarian

aud2=dts 6ch english

vid1+aud1=direct play is ok, but if I switch off the 3D format (3d button on remote), then can not switch back to 3D again

switching to vid1+aud2 playback turns to "stream copy - not first track" - after switching the video got blurry until probably the first key frame

accidentally pushing the exit button during playback and in the tools menu - the same buggy screen appeared*

media#3. 

Alice.in.Wonderland.2010.1080p.3D.BluRay.Half-OU.DTS.x264.Hun

vid1=OU 3D AVC L4.1/x264 core 129 r2230 1cffe9f

aud1=ac3 6ch hungarian

aud2=dts 7ch english

on details pane there is no 3D icon appearing ! (even under EMBY it is not recognized as a 3D movie)

vid1+aud1= OU playback (two pictures appear in up-down arrangement), no 3D rendering - even 3d button is inactive (on remote). direct playin=OK

switching to vid1+aud2= OU playback (two pictures appear in up-down arrangement), no 3D rendering - even 3d button is inactive (on remote). GUI shows "direct stream copy - no first audio track" 

switching back to vid1+aud1 jumps back to the last point in time when I've switched to vid1+aud2 - is this a feature or a bug ?

As pushing "return" on the remote (exiting the movie) jumps to that weird buggy screen*

media#4.

Captain.America.The.First.Avenger.3D.1080p.BluRay.DTS.Half.SBS.Hun

vid1=AVC L5.1

aud1=ac3 6ch hungarian

aud2=dts 6ch english

vid1+aud1=transcoding audio + video, 3D rendering OK. Pushing the 3D button constantly disables 3D rendering and cannot return to it (even when the TV says we are in 3D mode)

pushing the STOP button jumps the the buggy screen again...

restarting and switching to vid1+aud1 - causes an error "render error type: 0" and exist to the details pane

why transcoding ?

media#5. 

y.tu.mama.tambien.2001.HUN.SPA.CUSTOM.BDRip.x264

vid1=AVC L4.1/x264 core 142 r2479 dd79a61

aud1=ac3 2ch hungarian

aud2=ac3 6ch spanish

vid1+aud1=direct play is OK

switching to vid1+aud1 getting blurry and lagging for about 30 seconds - then OK. GUI says "direct stream copy - not first audio track"

switching back to vid1+aud1 - direct play again - OK

exiting from the movie (with return button) I got to the buggy screen again.

media#6.

Tangled.2010.1080p.3D.BluRay.Half-OU.DD5.1.x264.HuN

on details pane there is no 3D icon appearing ! (even under EMBY it is not recognized as a 3D movie)

vid1=AVC L4.1/x264 core 132 r2310 76a5c3a

aud1=ac3 6ch hungarian

aud2=ac3 6ch english

vid1+aud1=direct play, BUT seems it plays without 3D rendering and only one picture appears (in another video player it shows 2!)

pushing the 3D button works and it correctly enabling 3D rendered playback (only a little 

3d turn off and turn on here works correctly !

accidentally pushed return button jumps to the buggy screen

resuming the video=direct play, but NO 3D rendering available at all ! (no 3d button working)

pushing exit jumps back CORRECTLY to the details pane

resuming the video again=direct playing OK, but no 3D rendering again (with button also!)

re-starting the video from the beginning=direct play, but still no 3D rendering

selecing chapter 2 jumps correctly and 3D rendering enabled again correctly !

switching to vid1+aud2 - loading about 15 seconds, picture get blurry and 3D rendering get disabled constantly

guis shows "stream copy - not first audio track"

pushing stop button goes to the buggy screen....found a way to quickly exit from this buggy pane by pressing tools and exit + exit quickly

resuming the video - no 3D rendering again

jumping to chapter 2 - 3D available again

switching to vid1+aud2 again disabled the 3D rendering contantly again (15 sec loading again)

jumping to chapter 2 (15-20 sec loading again, some blurring and lagging) - and 3D works with aud2 too !

pushing exit - jumps to the buggy pane again (now to an empty screen: only the the background, the index [at the left lower] and the uic buttons appearing)

the other buggy screen had additionally the "resume, "play" menus also (could not select them)

now the tools+tools+exit+exit combination drops me back to the correct details pane

media#7.

Maze.Runner.The.Scorch.Trials.2015.BDRip.x264.Hungarian

vid1=AVC L4.1/x264 core 148 r2638kMod 7599210

aud1=ac3 6ch hungarian

aud2= -

vid1+aud1=direct play, all OK

pushing return button drops back correctly to the details pane

media#8.

The.Biblie.The.Beginning.1966.BDRip.x264.HUN

aud1=ac3 2ch hungarian

aud2= - 

starting the video just stuck at the Loading

SMPlayer and other PC related softwares are able to playback the media file.

using meteorite on the media file - the header was not changed, but it seems cut off some data

after it the modified file could be played back by MB

OVERALL experiences:

resuming the movie - do not remember last audio track selection, always starts with the primary track

switching audio track EMBY Samsung jumps to the last known time position when we switched to the other track (bug/feature ?) - acceptable although

Details pane does not show all parameters:

- if multiple audio tracks available, then it would be good to enlist all...(subtitles also)

some movies did not show and even did not play well as 3D: 

- OU movies at all (however the icon shows it correctly)

- SBS mostly work, however the TV 3D button not available for all movies

some movies got direct played some got played with transcoding - even with the same codec ?

At non-first audio track it says "direct stream copy" - probably for audio track, but not mentioning the video playback mode

Why DLNA (direct play is not available with second or higher audio track index ?)

Please let the filename get displayed under the deteails pane !

Please add hungarian subtitle and audio support:

- it is not an unkown language, hence

- it could be selectable also under primary audio tracks and subtitles also

3D TVs are capable to upscale non-3D contents to a simulated 3D movie. It is not available at all uder MB

best regards and keep up the good work - the new versions are getting better and better !

J

3D playback is buggy:

- GUI details pane do not displays OU type 3D movies as 3D

- do not plays correctly - have to tricking to get it work

- do not allow/handle 3D button correctly

mcpllabelle

EMBY server 3.0.5870.0

EMBY 2.1.0f

Samsung TV UE55F6700 - latest firmware @ 02/16/2016

I do not know which problem belongs to Samsung EMBY client and which belongs to the Mediaplayer.

Please tell me which part should be copied to pure EMBY problem page.

codec infos queried with latest MediaInfo (v0.7.82)

problem#1 - EMBY can not connect to the mediaplayer server if the tv has no internet connection (even if the LAn is working!!!) I know it is probably a TV problem, but maybe you can do sg with it...

problem#2 - At login page - how to logoff to achieve password entering (after I logged in once with password save method ?)

problem#3 - at login page - the character set is overlapping at the user thumbnails (bug or feature?) with a transparent background it is not well visible.

problem#4 - GUI - Please give back the colored frame to the selected items - there are scenarios when the medium zoomed picture is not recognizable (eg when an item is selected where is no poster yet)

I've tested some tested medias please find my detailed experiences below:

media#1.

300.2006.1080p.BluRay.x264.ENGDTS.HUN

vid1=AVC L5.1/x264 core 55 svn-663C

aud1=ac3 2ch english

aud2=dts 6ch english

aud3=ac3 6ch hun 5.1

vid1+aud1=transoding - saying vid1 codec is h264

saying 2nd audio is dca eng, switching to that causes an error (exiting from playback a mixup happening - controls remain to the playing part, but gui step back to the movie details pane*)

switching to vid1+aud3=transcoding - saying vid1 codec is h264

*when exiting the movie (with return button) then the same mixed up screen appears

Even cannot exit from this pane, had to exit whole EMBY session

media#2.

300.Rise.of.an.Empire.2014.1080p.BluRay.Half-SBS.DTS.x264.HuN

on details pane there is no 3D icon appearing !

vid1=AVC L4.1/x264 core 142 r2389kMod 956c8d8

aud1=ac3 6ch hungarian

aud2=dts 6ch english

vid1+aud1=direct play is ok, but if I switch off the 3D format (3d button on remote), then can not switch back to 3D again

switching to vid1+aud2 playback turns to "stream copy - not first track" - after switching the video got blurry until probably the first key frame

accidentally pushing the exit button during playback and in the tools menu - the same buggy screen appeared*

media#3.

Alice.in.Wonderland.2010.1080p.3D.BluRay.Half-OU.DTS.x264.Hun

vid1=OU 3D AVC L4.1/x264 core 129 r2230 1cffe9f

aud1=ac3 6ch hungarian

aud2=dts 7ch english

vid1+aud1= OU playback (two pictures appear in up-down arrangement), no 3D rendering - even 3d button is inactive (on remote). direct playin=OK

switching to vid1+aud2= OU playback (two pictures appear in up-down arrangement), no 3D rendering - even 3d button is inactive (on remote). GUI shows "direct stream copy - no first audio track"

switching back to vid1+aud1 jumps back to the last point in time when I've switched to vid1+aud2 - is this a feature or a bug ?

As pushing "return" on the remote (exiting the movie) jumps to that weird buggy screen*

media#4.

Captain.America.The.First.Avenger.3D.1080p.BluRay.DTS.Half.SBS.Hun

vid1=AVC L5.1

aud1=ac3 6ch hungarian

aud2=dts 6ch english

vid1+aud1=transcoding audio + video, 3D rendering OK. Pushing the 3D button constantly disables 3D rendering and cannot return to it (even when the TV says we are in 3D mode)

pushing the STOP button jumps the the buggy screen again...

restarting and switching to vid1+aud1 - causes an error "render error type: 0" and exist to the details pane

why transcoding ?

media#5.

y.tu.mama.tambien.2001.HUN.SPA.CUSTOM.BDRip.x264

aud1=ac3 2ch hungarian

aud2=ac3 6ch spanish

vid1+aud1=direct play is OK

switching to vid1+aud1 getting blurry and lagging for about 30 seconds - then OK. GUI says "direct stream copy - not first audio track"

switching back to vid1+aud1 - direct play again - OK

exiting from the movie (with return button) I got to the buggy screen again.

media#6.

Tangled.2010.1080p.3D.BluRay.Half-OU.DD5.1.x264.HuN

vid1=AVC L4.1/x264 core 132 r2310 76a5c3a

aud1=ac3 6ch hungarian

aud2=ac3 6ch english

vid1+aud1=direct play, BUT seems it plays without 3D rendering and only one picture appears (in another video player it shows 2!)

pushing the 3D button works and it correctly enabling 3D rendered playback (only a little

3d turn off and turn on here works correctly !

accidentally pushed return button jumps to the buggy screen

resuming the video=direct play, but NO 3D rendering available at all ! (no 3d button working)

pushing exit jumps back CORRECTLY to the details pane

resuming the video again=direct playing OK, but no 3D rendering again (with button also!)

re-starting the video from the beginning=direct play, but still no 3D rendering

selecing chapter 2 jumps correctly and 3D rendering enabled again correctly !

switching to vid1+aud2 - loading about 15 seconds, picture get blurry and 3D rendering get disabled constantly

guis shows "stream copy - not first audio track"

pushing stop button goes to the buggy screen....found a way to quickly exit from this buggy pane by pressing tools and exit + exit quickly

resuming the video - no 3D rendering again

jumping to chapter 2 - 3D available again

switching to vid1+aud2 again disabled the 3D rendering contantly again (15 sec loading again)

jumping to chapter 2 (15-20 sec loading again, some blurring and lagging) - and 3D works with aud2 too !

pushing exit - jumps to the buggy pane again (now to an empty screen: only the the background, the index [at the left lower] and the uic buttons appearing)

the other buggy screen had additionally the "resume, "play" menus also (could not select them)

now the tools+tools+exit+exit combination drops me back to the correct details pane

media#7.

Maze.Runner.The.Scorch.Trials.2015.BDRip.x264.Hungarian

vid1=AVC L4.1/x264 core 148 r2638kMod 7599210

aud1=ac3 6ch hungarian

aud2= -

vid1+aud1=direct play, all OK

pushing return button drops back correctly to the details pane

media#8.

The.Biblie.The.Beginning.1966.BDRip.x264.HUN

aud1=ac3 2ch hungarian

aud2= -

starting the video just stuck at the Loading

SMPlayer and other PC related softwares are able to playback the media file.

using meteorite on the media file - the header was not changed, but it seems cut off some data

after it the modified file could be played back by MB

OVERALL experiences:

resuming the movie - do not remember last audio track selection, always starts with the primary track

switching audio track EMBY Samsung jumps to the last known time position when we switched to the other track (bug/feature ?) - acceptable although

Details pane does not show all parameters:

- if multiple audio tracks available, then it would be good to enlist all...(subtitles also)

some movies did not show and even did not play well as 3D:

- OU movies at all (however the icon shows it correctly)

- SBS mostly work, however the TV 3D button not available for all movies

some movies got direct played some got played with transcoding - even with the same codec ?

At non-first audio track it says "direct stream copy" - probably for audio track, but not mentioning the video playback mode

Why DLNA (direct play is not available with second or higher audio track index ?)

Please let the filename get displayed under the deteails pane !

Please add hungarian subtitle and audio support:

- it is not an unkown language, hence

- it could be selectable also under primary audio tracks and subtitles also

3D TVs are capable to upscale non-3D contents to a simulated 3D movie. It is not available at all uder MB

best regards and keep up the good work - the new versions are getting better and better !

J

3D playback is buggy:

- GUI details pane do not displays OU type 3D movies as 3D

- do not plays correctly - have to tricking to get it work

- do not allow/handle 3D button correctly

Did you try the official release?

2.1.2?

Maybe those issues aren't there.

Cheers!

FrostByte

Go to Settings and all the way at the bottom of User Settings there should be an option to log off and forget password

Edited by FrostByte

jaxnatax
thank you. I could not catch now the stable has the higher version.

Now a quick re-check with MB v2.1.2 - all others' version remain the same.

The stable version has no login page problem with the passwords.

problem#3 - still persists - there are a lot of empty space at the lower left or right section on the screen, why is it appearing at the right ?

problem#5 found - lower texts on the login screen are overlapping. Like "English and the menu index numbering are overlapping". The same case with the lower right corner: "time against - next page, prev page, login etc texts"

I've re-tested with the same medias on the same way...

media#1

same problems exist (transcoding instead direct play, 2nd audio track runs to error, vid1+aud1 - still transocding)

additionally when I could log out (with forced exiting) and logged in again, the resume timing state had lost...

media#2 

3D icon does not appear at the details pane

3D switching now works now - although it starts with 3D disabled at first

vid1+aud2 now works with direct play instead of direct stream copy

resuming still preventing 3D usage, have to jump to another chapter to re-enable it

switching audio track - same blurry and lagging, but quicker - 3D switching button works here also !

pushing exit still thrown me back to the buggy screen (only resume, play, chapters, index and buttons - can not control them; only tools button works with the narrows)

media#3

on details pane there is no 3D icon appearing also ! (even under EMBY it is not recognized as a 3D movie)

3D button not working here at all (2 picture in up-down arrangement)

switching to vid1+aud2 is about 15 seconds - 3D does not work here also

pushing "return" here leads me to the buggy screen

media#4

resume option vanquished

starts with full transcoding, 3D button does not work here

switching to vid1+aud2 fails - exiting to the buggy screen (I'm starting to hate this screen)

media#5

no change (switching audio track laggs for 15-20 seconds and got blurry for additional 10 seconds)

buggy screen (for pressing return button......)

media#6

resume works

starts with 3D disabled

3D button working

switching to aud2 - 15 seconds, continues with 3d disabled. 3D button works here also, shows "direct stream copy"

pushing return - buggy screen again

media#7

resume works

3d button works here (upscaling to 3D)

media#8

resume stucks at "loading..."

after exiting with smart button - I could not re-login again until I turnd off the whole TV

3D button (upscaling works here)

overall experience:

- resume hangs/quits sometimes

- resume position got lost sometimes

- the buggy screen is the most frustrating problem

- transcoding initiated instead of direct playing (even with video, either with second audio track)

- 3d playback 

- does not start automatically - have to find out whether it is on or off

- 3d button not works everywhere

- OU 3d is not handled

- played movie file is difficult to identify:

- played file name is not displayed at all - if MB shows the localized title but file name has the original name - I have to look it up on the net

- because no file name is displayed and if i have multiple instances from the same movie, then it is hard to tell which media I'm playing back currently

- hungarian language support is missing from default subtitle/audio section

best regards,

J

Hi @@jaxnatax

Thanks for all this feedback and sorry you had to repeat it with the stable release. I'll maybe just copy the stable release on the beta site in future if there is no current beta. Makes more sense than leaving an out of date beta there. The fix to the layout of the log on page is about the only tweak in the release that would affect you tests.

While the login page layout is better now, the transparent keypad is an error that only appears on H-Series that I am trying to trace.

All the other playback testing is excellent intelligence. I don't have much 3D content and have done very little testing. There is clearly more to do here and I'll build up my library a bit.

Hangs and lock-ups tend to be when a page fails to regain focus so there is no key-handler anymore. Sometimes the back button stack still operates so you can regain focus by going to a previous page, but often you have to quit the app or even restart the TV.

Unexpected quits also crop up now and again. Occasionally the back button's signal is not captured by the app and passes though to the OS, which is interpreted as a request to exit the app. Quite annoying but easy to fix when I spot the exact time it happens.

• Like 1

shorty1483

thank you. I could not catch now the stable has the higher version.

Now a quick re-check with MB v2.1.2 - all others' version remain the same.

The stable version has no login page problem with the passwords.

best regards,
J

media#1+4

I think transcoding occurs because of h264 profile. L5.1 is transcoded by purpose if I remember right.

media#2+3

Have you added the 3D mode (HSBS/HTAB) in the metadata manager for the movies over the WebClient? If not, most server-connecting apps don't recognize them as 3D content.

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Wiki/wiki/3D%20videos

I don't know if the visual exceptions are tied to stream exceptions, but first you should look after the points above and then report back if it gets better.

One hint from me personally: Compliment for being such informative to tell your problems. But it's exhausting to read :D

For not correct working audio e.g. it's better to provide full MediaInfo (https://mediaarea.net/de/MediaInfo) of the file to see the full tech specs of the streams. Simply attach the Infos of the files to the post.

Edited by elysium
  • Like 1