New theme - Plex inspired look

fillidill

TheUrbanXplorer
2 hours ago, kbijvank said:

Looks amazing! Petition to replace the WMC theme with this one in Emby? Since WMC isn't used anymore. Or an more modern theme.

@Luke@Happy2Play

That's a good idea! Find The theme has earned its place!

• Like 1

fillidill

New update for latest version of Emby beta + some small adjustments for the official Intro Skip beta. The update can be found in the main post and is called "style-EmbyBeta-v3.txt".

introskip.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

BlackDub
On 4/18/2022 at 7:05 PM, fillidill said:

New update for latest version of Emby beta + some small adjustments for the official Intro Skip beta. The update can be found in the main post and is called "style-EmbyBeta-v3.txt".

introskip.png

What url :
.page[data-type="home"] .section4 .card:nth-of-type(11) .cardBox:before { background-image: url(http://192.168.1.4:8096/emby/Items/786681/Images/Primary?maxHeight=220&quality=90); }

???

fillidill
8 hours ago, BlackDub said:

What url :
.page[data-type="home"] .section4 .card:nth-of-type(11) .cardBox:before { background-image: url(http://192.168.1.4:8096/emby/Items/786681/Images/Primary?maxHeight=220&quality=90); }

???

Oops! Sorry, I forgot to remove some of my personal code. Please re-download the style-EmbyBeta-v3.txt again to get it without it!

fillidill
1 hour ago, BlackDub said:

Problem with logo when you enter in a season (beta version)

That's strange, I just tested it out and do not have this problem on any of my TV shows. Tested quite a lot of them. What are the dimensions of the logo image for that specific show? Or does it happen with all of your shows?

What happens if you check the checkbox for "Display logo images as titles on detail screens" in the display settings?

BlackDub
8 minutes ago, fillidill said:

That's strange, I just tested it out and do not have this problem on any of my TV shows. Tested quite a lot of them. What are the dimensions of the logo image for that specific show? Or does it happen with all of your shows?

What happens if you check the checkbox for "Display logo images as titles on detail screens" in the display settings?

Not happen with all series but some yes. The problem only happen when you enter to a season.

This logo is 800x310
TV Show is OK
image.thumb.png.c59cebf2735afdd4269918a7dcd08fcc.png

Season is not OK
image.thumb.png.d181e73d33f5ab3c89046a3b2cdf8942.png

If check the checkbox:

image.png.5acaafc56b47ec6d106245adfbd779ce.png

fillidill

@BlackDub I think I fixed the problem. Please re-download. I however strongly recommend to have the title as logo option checked as the theme is kind of designed with that in mind.

BlackDub
51 minutes ago, fillidill said:

@BlackDub I think I fixed the problem. Please re-download. I however strongly recommend to have the title as logo option checked as the theme is kind of designed with that in mind.

Ok, now is working well. Can you tell me what line you changed? Thanks for the job

Locutus64
52 minutes ago, fillidill said:

Can you elaborate? Thanks

fillidill
6 hours ago, BlackDub said:

Ok, now is working well. Can you tell me what line you changed? Thanks for the job

Search for ".flex-grow.detailTextContainer {" and replace the whole thing with:

.flex-grow.detailTextContainer { display: grid!important; overflow: visible; }

6 hours ago, Locutus64 said:

Can you elaborate? Thanks

Not sure what you want me to elaborate but see the attached image to see what I am referring to:

settings.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Locutus64
On 4/8/2022 at 8:40 AM, CassTG said:

Just as a test can you disable Adblock which i saw in your plugins as some images seemed to get blocked with

ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT

This error is normally down to ABP, may not solve any issue but be interesting to see if the same problem occurs

Before I forget again I can now see one of the reasons you chose such larch images for that section, cause they really pop that way on the background color.

Edited by Locutus64

fillidill

Compatibility update for the new beta version (v4.7.0.37) can be found in the main post, called "style-EmbyBeta-v4.txt".

I've also made it easier if you want to change the default orange color to another color. Find below code and change to the color of your choice. 

--theme-primary-color: #e5a00d!important;
    --theme-accent-text-color: #e5a00d!important;
    --theme-primary-color-lightened: #e5a00d!important;
    --theme-icon-focus-background: rgb(229 160 13 / 20%)!important;

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
xxAmigoxx

Actually I have plex pass but I dont use it because it looks so ugly to me and so irritating UI and  no clean ui so many stuffs going on so it hurts my eyes. So I switched to EMBY and now use the Windows media center theme 

Locutus64
On 5/14/2022 at 3:44 AM, xxAmigoxx said:

Actually I have plex pass but I dont use it because it looks so ugly to me and so irritating UI and  no clean ui so many stuffs going on so it hurts my eyes. So I switched to EMBY and now use the Windows media center theme 

Emby itself is a superior product and you get the added benefit of dealing with devs and endusers that actually help people. 

Edited by Locutus64

xxAmigoxx
23 hours ago, Locutus64 said:

Emby itself is a superior product and you get the added benefit of not dealing with devs and endusers that help people. 

The most thing I love about EMBY is its a complete local client. No need to loginto any website to get my media. My software my media player works without internet and plays subtitles without reloading the video/disturbing the video playback if I turn on subtitle suddenly. . 
Damn I wish people stop shilling for plex too much. Its bad and creates a monopoly. 

Edited by GrimReaper
Quote adjusted

Cheesegeezer
9 hours ago, xxAmigoxx said:

Which theme are you using?

xxAmigoxx
5 minutes ago, Cheesegeezer said:

Which theme are you using?

the theme name is "WMC"  windows media center....  blue theme .  I love the simplicy and clean UI. No different stuffs goin on  just my media.image.png.7985857060bf80a3ccf9d721c5252d8a.png

Edited by xxAmigoxx

Cheesegeezer
Just now, xxAmigoxx said:

the theme name is "WMC"  windows media center....  blue theme image.png.7985857060bf80a3ccf9d721c5252d8a.png

Oh ok… my bad!! I thought you were using WMC and using a theme from that.

heres a theme that I’m working on right now. Still Emby… just bringing it upto date

GrimReaper
6 minutes ago, Locutus64 said:

@xxAmigoxx would of been nice if you had mentioned that I misworded my post before quoting it.

Appended. 

xxAmigoxx
On 5/15/2022 at 4:54 PM, Locutus64 said:

@xxAmigoxx would of been nice if you had mentioned that I misworded my post before quoting it.

Sorry I didnt thought it was misworded I thought by "not dealing with devs" you meant  not need to log into another login service(like we have to with plex)  to access my own media. English is not my first language so I have some limitations. 

• Like 1

chrypox

Hello everyone

For informational purposes. 😉

Following the update to version 4.7.0.60 I noticed a small bug in the collections. The images are placed vertically and more horizontally.

I put an image for you so that you understand the problem directly.

collection..png.619d6a19c179a1113978d66e26023bfa.png

• Like 1