VirtualTV plugin

pünktchen

17 hours ago, pünktchen said:

Mmh, that's bad. Of course as a first step, you could enable debug logging in Emby and the plugin. Rotate the log file, just watch one single episode and send me the log file via pm.

It comes back even if you don't watch something with VirtualTV?

Yeah it all comes back. I only use Emby now to dabble as I have moved back to Plex for the time being. I keep checking in hopes that Emby will get the whole Apple TV thing straightened out. I just looked at my Continue Watching list after not touching Emby since before the weekend and all those partials are back including the 3-4 movies I mentioned.

17 hours ago, Jekill said:

And there's no way for this behavior not to happen?

Use Private Mode, different browser profiles or even different browsers on the same machine alltogether...

I may be wrong (and @Lukeor @ebrcorrect me here if I am), but I think this is by design as to not use up the device count in a hurry just because you have 15 tabs open...

pünktchen
59 minutes ago, antalj said:

Hi All,

Can I somehow manually change or set the schedule ?

Like I want to set certain shows to play at certain time.

No.

Just now, pünktchen said:

No.

And any way to have shows built up from season 1 episode 1 and always the next episode following in the schedule ?

At the moment I have a totally randomized list of shows. 

pünktchen
5 minutes ago, antalj said:

And any way to have shows built up from season 1 episode 1 and always the next episode following in the schedule ?

At the moment I have a totally randomized list of shows. 

Random Series, Ordered Episodes

Just now, pünktchen said:

Random Series, Ordered Episodes

heh lol somehow I missed that option 

Anyway do you plan to implement some kind of manual schedule settings?

pünktchen
1 minute ago, antalj said:

Anyway do you plan to implement some kind of manual schedule settings?

Haha. You're not the first one asking for this. I'd like to add this at some point, but currently i still don't know how to do it. Everytime somebody asks for this, it gives me sleepless nights.

AaronClarke
5 minutes ago, pünktchen said:

Haha. You're not the first one asking for this. I'd like to add this at some point, but currently i still don't know how to do it. Everytime somebody asks for this, it gives me sleepless nights.

What about if we were able to select shows / Movies to build some type of playlist and specify a certain to programme to start at a certain time like the prime time option?

10 minutes ago, pünktchen said:

As a first step I could be happy with a very lightweight solution, like adding days and time as tags. And based on those tags the script could populate the play list. 

Actually I just want to define some main Blocks for the kids. Like on every day start the same series next episode at 8.00 pm. The rest of the schedule could be random. 

The main issue obviously how to fill the schedule between the defined time blocks if there is no content with matching length. 

38 minutes ago, pünktchen said:

Schon aufgewacht? Lol

I'd love this as well... Also time shift... Grin

6 hours ago, Dibbes said:

Use Private Mode, different browser profiles or even different browsers on the same machine alltogether...

I may be wrong (and @Lukeor @ebrcorrect me here if I am), but I think this is by design as to not use up the device count in a hurry just because you have 15 tabs open...

This happens even if I have the dashboard open

20 hours ago, pünktchen said:

@hstamasTrakt plugin?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing although Ive been using Trakt unchanged for years and this just started happening. I am in the process of testing with it disabled and will report back.

hstamas
On 4/23/2024 at 12:12 PM, pünktchen said:

@hstamasTrakt plugin?

Its definitely the Trakt plugin so thanks for the input @pünktchen. Something isn't right with it as I checked Trakt to make sure a movie was fully watch there and as soon as I synced the plugin the move gets marked partially watched. Same with the handful of TV episodes which led me to think it was VirtualTV doing it.