New Statistics plugin

reggi

Happy2Play
1 hour ago, hackthis02 said:

@Happy2Play Finally getting to read your posts. Just to make sure I understand correctly, the issue is that Emby has one or more shows that are not identified in the DB. So, they don't have any of the normal accompanying metadata but are still included in the list of entries?

Correct

hackthis02

I'll poke around. But for not I'm going to suggest on here for the record if anyone is having an issue, please rescan your libraries and metadata.

Happy2Play
2 minutes ago, hackthis02 said:

I'll poke around. But for not I'm going to suggest on here for the record if anyone is having an issue, please rescan your libraries and metadata.

For this issue it won't matter as the items remain unknown and only visible via Folders tab.  I have kept my example here on a test machine.

hackthis02
1 minute ago, Happy2Play said:

For this issue it won't matter as the items remain unknown and only visible via Folders tab.  I have kept my example here on a test machine.

To create this example you just make a file with a crazy name that would never get matched? 

Happy2Play
2 minutes ago, hackthis02 said:

To create this example you just make a file with a crazy name that would never get matched? 

Potentially yes but something crazy could still match bad api results, but it might be about structure also as my example did not use Season folder, so it didn't get identified properly.

On 9/10/2022 at 3:04 AM, Happy2Play said:

Not a dev so don't know if they can catch these episodes that have no SeriesName and exclude them or log them as the problem

With some google foo and trial and error this should tell you the problem items.  As it provided the specific Series Items that broke my test setups.

@Karpana Shut down Emby and made a copy of library.db to explore and see things without breaking the working db.

select Path, Name, SeriesName, ProviderIds from MediaItems where type=8 and SeriesName is null

Thank you for this.

I use Linux Mint and I used these steps to find the offending shows:

Install SQLiteBrowser via Software Manager
Make a copy of the /var/lib/emby/data/library.db file to your home directory eg: /home/USER/Documents/library.db

Then Start the SQLiteBrowser and open the copied DB

Then run this command:

select Path, Name, SeriesName, ProviderIds from MediaItems where type=8 and SeriesName is null;

The results will shows the files which causes the issues.  Then move those files to another directory which isn't part of any Database.
Re-scan the affected Databases from which those files were moved
Run statistics APP again (Profit)

• Like 2

Happy2Play
2 hours ago, hackthis02 said:

I attempted to recreate the issue. Ran the latest plugin version and didn't get any issues. How about you @Happy2Play

Sorry I can still reproduce the issue with my test files. 3.0.3.3

2022-10-04 09:49:09.956 Debug Statistics: CalculateMovieQualities-episode Star Trek: The Next Generation: First Duty Unknown
2022-10-04 09:49:09.957 Debug Statistics: CalculateMovieQualities-episode Star Trek: The Next Generation: Firstborn Unknown
2022-10-04 09:49:09.957 Debug Statistics: CalculateMovieQualities-episode Star Trek: The Next Generation: Fistful of Datas Unknown
2022-10-04 09:49:09.957 Debug Statistics: CalculateMovieQualities-episode Flash (2014): Flash Is Born Unknown
2022-10-04 09:49:09.958 Error TaskManager: Error
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.7.8.0
	Command line: C:\Users\Media\Desktop\Stable\system\EmbyServer.dll
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10.0.25211
	Framework: .NET 6.0.9
	OS/Process: x64/x64
	Runtime: C:/Users/Media/Desktop/Stable/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 8
	Data path: C:\Users\Media\Desktop\Stable\programdata
	Application path: C:\Users\Media\Desktop\Stable\system
	System.NullReferenceException: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
	   at Statistics.Helpers.Calculator.CalculateMovieQualities()
	   at Statistics.ScheduledTasks.CalculateStatsTask.MediaBrowser.Model.Tasks.IScheduledTask.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.ExecuteInternal(TaskOptions options)
	Source: statistics
	TargetSite: statistics.Models.Configuration.ValueGroup CalculateMovieQualities()

2022-10-04 09:49:09.958 Debug TaskManager: Calculate statistics for all users Failed after 0 minute(s) and 3 seconds

Edited by Happy2Play

hackthis02
2 hours ago, Happy2Play said:

Sorry I can still reproduce the issue with my test files. 3.0.3.3

2022-10-04 09:49:09.956 Debug Statistics: CalculateMovieQualities-episode Star Trek: The Next Generation: First Duty Unknown
2022-10-04 09:49:09.957 Debug Statistics: CalculateMovieQualities-episode Star Trek: The Next Generation: Firstborn Unknown
2022-10-04 09:49:09.957 Debug Statistics: CalculateMovieQualities-episode Star Trek: The Next Generation: Fistful of Datas Unknown
2022-10-04 09:49:09.957 Debug Statistics: CalculateMovieQualities-episode Flash (2014): Flash Is Born Unknown
2022-10-04 09:49:09.958 Error TaskManager: Error
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.7.8.0
	Command line: C:\Users\Media\Desktop\Stable\system\EmbyServer.dll
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10.0.25211
	Framework: .NET 6.0.9
	OS/Process: x64/x64
	Runtime: C:/Users/Media/Desktop/Stable/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 8
	Data path: C:\Users\Media\Desktop\Stable\programdata
	Application path: C:\Users\Media\Desktop\Stable\system
	System.NullReferenceException: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
	   at Statistics.Helpers.Calculator.CalculateMovieQualities()
	   at Statistics.ScheduledTasks.CalculateStatsTask.MediaBrowser.Model.Tasks.IScheduledTask.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.ExecuteInternal(TaskOptions options)
	Source: statistics
	TargetSite: statistics.Models.Configuration.ValueGroup CalculateMovieQualities()

2022-10-04 09:49:09.958 Debug TaskManager: Calculate statistics for all users Failed after 0 minute(s) and 3 seconds

Alright since you guys are able to fix it by searching SeriesName in the Db. I've added a new check that I hope will fix it.

Edited by hackthis02

DarWun

@hackthis02For some reason, Statistics 3.0.3.4 is failing to download. When I loaded Emby a few minutes ago, there were two failed automatic download attempts in the Alerts section of the dashboard. I just tried to update the plug-in from the catalog, and the result was the same.

I rotated the log file to isolate the issue, and attempted to download the plug-in again. The log showing the failed download attempt is attached.

embyserver.txt

Edited by DarWun
  • Agree 1

Happy2Play

Can be manually downloaded via url but plugin is completely broken in this update.  Task runs but doesn't do anything, user stats are unacceptable.

Edited by Happy2Play
  • Thanks 1

DarWun
24 minutes ago, hackthis02 said:

I'm not sure what happened. I've reuploaded the file.

@hackthis02Thanks for the quick fix. But there is still something odd going on with the plugin catalog. Right after I saw your post about the issue being fixed I went to the catalog and found that 3.0.3.5 was available. I installed it and rebooted. Upon restarting Emby, 3.0.3.5 installed again (according to the Alerts section of the dashboard). When I checked the installed version of the plugin, I found that 3.0.3.4 had been installed. On every restart Emby is installing 3.0.3.5 and requiring a restart. Emby identifies that 3.0.3.5 installed correctly. But the installed version is still identified as 3.0.3.4.

Hopefully that makes sense. Attached a log file showing the multiple updates.

Edited to add: I downloaded the file from the url, and it is named "statistics.dll_3.0.3.5". But in the file properties details it is listed as being 3.0.3.4.

embyserver (1).txt

Edited by DarWun

DarWun
43 minutes ago, hackthis02 said:

Yeah, that's weird. I think I have it sorted now.

Seems to be good. Emby just automatically updated to 3.0.3.7, which is the version in the plug-in catalog. On restart, it appears to have stuck.

Thanks again for the quick fix!!!

DarWun

@hackthis02 After updating to 3.0.3.9 (and subsequently to 3.0.3.10), I'm seeing wrong episode counts in the "collected" column on the "User-based show progress" page. Series that I know for a fact I have 100% of the episodes for are showing missing episodes. It seems to be isolated to series where there are multi-part episodes combined into single episodes (i.e. Buffy the Vampire Slayer - S06E01-E02). But I have to review more of the impacted series to confirm. Issued is resolved by rolling back to 3.0.3.7.

I noticed this before heading out to a late night "shift" at work, and didn't get a chance to download the log. I'll do so when I get home later tonight (or tomorrow morning...I hate being on call 😉 ).

• Agree 1

hackthis02
13 hours ago, DarWun said:

@hackthis02 After updating to 3.0.3.9 (and subsequently to 3.0.3.10), I'm seeing wrong episode counts in the "collected" column on the "User-based show progress" page. Series that I know for a fact I have 100% of the episodes for are showing missing episodes. It seems to be isolated to series where there are multi-part episodes combined into single episodes (i.e. Buffy the Vampire Slayer - S06E01-E02). But I have to review more of the impacted series to confirm. Issued is resolved by rolling back to 3.0.3.7.

I noticed this before heading out to a late night "shift" at work, and didn't get a chance to download the log. I'll do so when I get home later tonight (or tomorrow morning...I hate being on call 😉 ).

I'm seeing this too, and working on it.

• Thanks 1

DarkStar1977
20 hours ago, DarWun said:

Same issue here, but with no rollback option - at least I don't know how - running on WD PR4100 🙁

hackthis02
9 minutes ago, DarkStar1977 said:

Same issue here, but with no rollback option - at least I don't know how - running on WD PR4100 🙁

Is this with 3.0.3.11?

hackthis02
21 minutes ago, DarkStar1977 said:

Nope, 3.0.3.10, my server did not yet discovered the 111581764973_Capturadepantalla2022-10-12alas23_50_28.png.87e5d8d08d981a2f4142773cb48a43b4.png

What version of Emby are you using?

DarkStar1977
1 minute ago, hackthis02 said:

What version of Emby are you using?

4.7.8.0 for OS3 on WD PR4100, I think is the latest ...

hackthis02
2 minutes ago, DarkStar1977 said:

4.7.8.0 for OS3 on WD PR4100, I think is the latest ...

You should be able to go force the update under plugin catalog.