New Statistics plugin

reggi

embyzone

I added the Statistics.dll to the Embyserver plugin folder (Docker)

And the scan did run much longer than before but still stops

5e9b021bb3e59_Embystat.jpg

v0.2.0-beta.18

Sorry the logs did not attached....

2020-04-20 11:53:17.4087 [iNFO] SYSTEM Booting up server on port 6555 
2020-04-20 11:53:17.9231 [iNFO] Starting Hangfire Server using job storage: 'Hangfire.MemoryStorage.MemoryStorage' 
2020-04-20 11:53:17.9256 [iNFO] Using the following options for Hangfire Server:
    Worker count: 1
    Listening queues: 'main'
    Shutdown timeout: 1.00:00:00
    Schedule polling interval: 00:00:05 
2020-04-20 11:53:18.0096 [iNFO] Server main server:244:964d1803 successfully announced in 73.6533 ms 
2020-04-20 11:53:18.0125 [iNFO] Server main server:244:964d1803 is starting the registered dispatchers: ServerWatchdog, ServerJobCancellationWatcher, ExpirationManager, CountersAggregator, Worker, DelayedJobScheduler, RecurringJobScheduler... 
2020-04-20 11:53:18.0140 [iNFO] Server main server:244:964d1803 all the dispatchers started 
2020-04-20 11:53:27.9910 [iNFO] Connecting to wss://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx/embywebsocket?api_key=xxxxxxxxxxxxxx&deviceId=a833e37c-6691-4438-97f8-30a40fff93f4 

hackthis02

Can you sent me the full emby.log file?

Edited by hackthis02

rdmiller13

That's the new App (Embystat)....just downloaded .19 and giving it a whirl.  Chewing on 2800 movies and 485 shows...looking good so far....takes a bit though ;)

hackthis02

That's the new App (Embystat)....just downloaded .19 and giving it a whirl.  Chewing on 2800 movies and 485 shows...looking good so far....takes a bit though ;)

Oh, @embyzone this thread is for support for the current Statistics plugin. You can go here for support on the new in development Embystat app.

Edited by hackthis02

hackthis02

Hi.

The plugin is failing me, I have uninstalled and reinstalled it again and it still doesn't work,
attached log.
Greetings

It looks like your using the version from the Catalog. We're currently in the process of changing ownership.

Til that time here is a link to my current build to hold you over 

Put it in /var/lib/emby/plugins and change the owner to Emby.

https://drive.google...hwcBuu5STRCVSuN

• Like 2

It looks like your using the version from the Catalog. We're currently in the process of changing ownership.

was that, thank you very much

DarWun

I didn't realize the old plugin was still being worked on. This is awesome!!! I followed your instructions, and now Statistics are being updated without an issue. Thank you!!!

• Like 1

DarWun

Minor issue when selecting options to show statistics for users. I am the only user on my Emby Server. When I choose options in the Statistics GUI to show statistics for users, no statistics are shown. A post earlier in this thread identified that selecting another user and then switching back to the user of interest would result in user statistics being populated. Since I didn't have another user to switch to, I couldn't do that.

So I created a dummy user. I was indeed able to get user statistics to generate by switching between the dummy user and the main user. But this has be done every single time options to view statistics for the main user are selected. Is there a way to get the user statistics to stick without switching between users?

Edited by DarWun

hackthis02

Minor issue when selecting options to show statistics for users. I am the only user on my Emby Server. When I choose options in the Statistics GUI to show statistics for users, no statistics are shown. A post earlier in this thread identified that selecting another user and then switching back to the user of interest would result in user statistics being populated. Since I didn't have another user to switch to, I couldn't do that.

So I created a dummy user. I was indeed able to get user statistics to generate by switching between the dummy user and the main user. But this has be done every single time options to view statistics for the main user are selected. Is there a way to get the user statistics to stick without switching between users?

Not right now. That's on my list of things to look into.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
hackthis02

I've fixed this issue. Download the newest version from my drive link and replace the file and you shouldn't need the dummy account anymore.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OJ7GpShlyAQO1tDN-hwcBuu5STRCVSuN

• Like 2

DarWun

I've fixed this issue. Download the newest version from my drive link and replace the file and you shouldn't need the dummy account anymore.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OJ7GpShlyAQO1tDN-hwcBuu5STRCVSuN

Thanks @@hackthis02! I just replaced the Statistics.dll file and rebooted the server. The User statistics now populate without having to switch between users. Greatly appreciated.

hackthis02

Hello i am on server synology...how put this file ?

I'm not sure where it is on the Synology platform. If you go to the dashboard, in the path section

(ei. ../../Emby/log or ../../emby/cache)

You'll want to put it in ../../emby/plugins

Then make the owner to Emby.

DarWun

Hello i am on server synology...how put this file ?

I have Emby installed on a Synology DS 918+ NAS. I was able to get the plugin to work after putting the "Statistics.dll" file in "/var/packages/EmbyServer/target/var/plugins" folder and restarting Emby.

Edited to add: I forgot that I also had to edit permissions on the file to make the owner "embysvr".

Edited by DarWun
  • Like 1

yoyo77yo

I have Emby installed on a Synology DS 918+ NAS. I was able to get the plugin to work after putting the "Statistics.dll" file in "/var/packages/EmbyServer/target/var/plugins" folder and restarting Emby.

Edited to add: I forgot that I also had to edit permissions on the file to make the owner "embysvr".

ok but how ? i don't find how go to "/var/packages/EmbyServer/target/var/plugins" folder

yoyo77yo

I can access to the folder with "WinSCP" but when i would like to move the new "Statistics.dll", i have an error : no permission (I am admin on my server)

post-633274-0-49029500-1590147377_thumb.png

Edited by yoyo77yo

yoyo77yo

So... it is good for me... 

you have to activate the root account with "putty" for the synology and then open "WinSCP" and authenticate with the root account ... from there you can replace the statistic.dll file (I give you the youtube link which helped me) thanks again to everyone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKoHG-7w5q0

Edited by yoyo77yo

hackthis02

We have finished transferring the ownership of the plugin. If you've used my drive link to sideload the DLL, uninstall it and download the newest version from the catalog. All future updates will be pushed from there.

• Like 3

bohosh

Hello there,

I found this app as a great shot, but will ask about the possibility of some statistics about Live TV.

Is it possible to know which tv channel is most watched etc.

BR

nick naim

I am currently seeing an issue in the TV Shows statistics. Most shows report correctly, but it seems that all shows that I added recently don't show the correct number of total aired episodes, e.g. one show currently shows 27 / 27 (100%). I currently have 27 episodes collected , but according to thetvdb.com, at least 69 episodes have aired. I have deleted the Statistics.xml file and ran "Calculate Statistics" again, without any change.

Does anyone else have this issue? How does the plugin determine the number of aired episodes? I am using tmdb.org as a primary scraper for TV shows. Does that have anything to do with it?

• Like 1

hackthis02

I am currently seeing an issue in the TV Shows statistics. Most shows report correctly, but it seems that all shows that I added recently don't show the correct number of total aired episodes, e.g. one show currently shows 27 / 27 (100%). I currently have 27 episodes collected , but according to thetvdb.com, at least 69 episodes have aired. I have deleted the Statistics.xml file and ran "Calculate Statistics" again, without any change.

Does anyone else have this issue? How does the plugin determine the number of aired episodes? I am using tmdb.org as a primary scraper for TV shows. Does that have anything to do with it?

Send me your log file plus specs on your system.