New Statistics plugin

reggi

Next time please go easy on plugin developers with the beta server, or you'll risk burning them out. If a developer wants to wait until the stable release to update, that is OK. Thanks guys.

• 2 weeks later...
nick naim

I've posted 2.0.6 to the catalog. thanks.

Thank you Luke! However, when I check the plugin catalog, the latest version I can select is 2.0.5.1. Anything I am doing wrong? Can version 2.0.6 also be downloaded manually?

Happy2Play

Thank you Luke! However, when I check the plugin catalog, the latest version I can select is 2.0.5.1. Anything I am doing wrong? Can version 2.0.6 also be downloaded manually?

What server version are you on?

Mike5123

On 3.6.0.57 it doesn't seem to report information correctly under "user statistics" tab. I could watch 25 minutes of a movie, close the tab and it's not on the statistics. But if I fast forward to the end, let the movie close itself it reports the movie as watched and gives me the full playtime on total time watched, regardless on if it was five minutes watched with fast forward.

• 1 month later...

Being new to this plugin I only regret not having downloaded it before. Hope you make a nice work in the EmbyStat!

I have only one question. After the data is collected on my side I get  "Unknown" results for movies when I sort them by "Media Qualities" why is this happening and how can I correctly identify said quality? Anything to do with ffmpeg when scanning a new item? 

Edited by djhifi

MikePlanet

Hi, not sure if there is still support for the plugin, but wanted to report, that with beta server .71 statistics job throws an exception:

Method not found: 'Void MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.InternalItemsQuery.set_GroupByPresentationUniqueKey(Boolean)'.
at Statistics.ScheduledTasks.CalculateStatsTask.CalculateTotalEpisodes(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Statistics.ScheduledTasks.CalculateStatsTask.MediaBrowser.Model.Tasks.IScheduledTask.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.ExecuteInternal(TaskOptions options)

shpankey
Keep getting this Alert:

Calculate statistics for all users failed

11/28/2018, 12:00:00 am

Running time: 0 seconds

Method not found: 'Void MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.InternalItemsQuery.set_GroupByPresentationUniqueKey(Boolean)'.

at Statistics.ScheduledTasks.CalculateStatsTask.CalculateTotalEpisodes(CancellationToken cancellationToken)

at Statistics.ScheduledTasks.CalculateStatsTask.MediaBrowser.Model.Tasks.IScheduledTask.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress)

at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.ExecuteInternal(TaskOptions options)

kofzhanganguo

Statistics plugin BUG 

@@kofzhanganguo

Edited by Luke

That's not something i'll be able to help with. My update was to ensure it still compiles against the latest beta and it does do that.

• 1 month later...
Happy2Play

Yes this is know.

From first post

Announcement:

As of today (30/04/2018), I will no longer update this plugin. Only fix it when there is a Nuget Package update needed. This is because I'm working on a standalone statistics server. Here you can find the main forum thread for EmbyStat. If you have any ideas, design layouts, development knownledge feel free to participate there or on the github repo

I submitted a compatibility update to the plugin catalog, however I'm not able to make time to test all of the features. thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
thekingswolf

Trying to View user-based show progress under statistics because it's easy to see what episodes are missing from shows at a glance.  Am getting this error.

5c5a721fd4928_Capture.png

The task runs just fine.  As seen here.

5c5a7235a0422_Capture2.png

TVDB API is online and working fine.  I just rebuilt the whole server from scratch and all my shows have identified just fine using TVDB.

Logfile attached.

logfile.txt

Edited by thekingswolf