New Statistics plugin

reggi

rdmiller13

I am currently seeing an issue in the TV Shows statistics. Most shows report correctly, but it seems that all shows that I added recently don't show the correct number of total aired episodes, e.g. one show currently shows 27 / 27 (100%). I currently have 27 episodes collected , but according to thetvdb.com, at least 69 episodes have aired. I have deleted the Statistics.xml file and ran "Calculate Statistics" again, without any change.

Does anyone else have this issue? How does the plugin determine the number of aired episodes? I am using tmdb.org as a primary scraper for TV shows. Does that have anything to do with it?

Same thing here...worked once, but now it's just 100% across the board it seems as I update shows...does show some missing, but they've been missing for a year...anything new it seems just keeps defaulting 100%

VapingSkull

Hi there,

the Idea behind this Plugin is great.

Hopefully i get this working in the last "portable" Version of Emby. It works for 3 Seconds, but it stops with errors. And i cant find any logs where errors from this plugin in it.

Any ideas where i can find something about this errors ?

Thx.

Greetings from Germany

P.S.: If i download the Plugin from github, where i have to Copy this files into the portable Version ? Unzip before copy or not ?

Edited by VapingSkull

hackthis02

Hi there,

the Idea behind this Plugin is great.

Hopefully i get this working in the last "portable" Version of Emby. It works for 3 Seconds, but it stops with errors. And i cant find any logs where errors from this plugin in it.

Any ideas where i can find something about this errors ?

Thx.

Greetings from Germany

P.S.: If i download the Plugin from github, where i have to Copy this files into the portable Version ? Unzip before copy or not ?

I'm sorry, I'm unfamiliar with the 'portable' version of Emby. All errors should be in embyserver.txt in the Log section of the of the server dashboard menu.

As for downloading the Github. You can download it, but you'd need Visual Studio or comparable IDE to compile it into a DLL.

• Like 1

VapingSkull

Hi,

Thx for your information. Well i need the Visual Studio to compile it. Can i Compile it with the Latest Studio Express Version ?

i have looked into the Emby Server Logs but cant find infos about errors from the stats plugin.

IMHO it runs in Errors becaus it runs under Windows ? But i'm not sure about cause i cant see any Message.

I also checked the Debug Mode from the Emby Server but also nothing more or less about errors.

Anyway i test a little bit more. And a question to the plugin : It makes stats for the Videos but not for Music , is it right ?

Sorry for my bad english, my school time is decades ago :)

hackthis02

Hi,

Thx for your information. Well i need the Visual Studio to compile it. Can i Compile it with the Latest Studio Express Version ?

i have looked into the Emby Server Logs but cant find infos about errors from the stats plugin.

IMHO it runs in Errors becaus it runs under Windows ? But i'm not sure about cause i cant see any Message.

I also checked the Debug Mode from the Emby Server but also nothing more or less about errors.

Anyway i test a little bit more. And a question to the plugin : It makes stats for the Videos but not for Music , is it right ?

Sorry for my bad english, my school time is decades ago :)

Yes, I'm running the newest version of VS.

The plugin should run on all platforms that Emby runs on.

Logs should be in Dashboard > Logs > embyserver.txt

post-62566-0-97716500-1591640895_thumb.png

VapingSkull

Hi,

yes i got the logfile. There is nothing in it from the plugin.

But i found a something after i start the scheduling job :

Sequence contains no elements
at System.Linq.ThrowHelper.ThrowNoElementsException()
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Aggregate[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`3 func)
at Statistics.Helpers.Calculator.CalculateOldestMovie()
at Statistics.ScheduledTasks.CalculateStatsTask.MediaBrowser.Model.Tasks.IScheduledTask.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.ExecuteInternal(TaskOptions options)

Thats all.Hopefully you can explain it :)

VapingSkull

If i understand it correctly. the error was , that in some Librarys are no contents in. But, i put in something (in all of them) and the same error was thrown.

Edited by VapingSkull

hackthis02

Delete your statistics.xml and re-run the task. If it still happens, give me your embyserver.txt log.

• 3 weeks later...
celair
On 6/9/2020 at 4:52 PM, hackthis02 said:

Delete your statistics.xml and re-run the task. If it still happens, give me your embyserver.txt log.

I have the QNAP App of emby, so I can't search for the XML file in the folder structure. How do I get it deleted now? When I uninstall and reinstall the plugin, the spinning loading circle does not disappear even after several hours and it still shows old information (e.g. long deleted users are shown and the new ones are missing). 

Edited by celair

hackthis02
37 minutes ago, celair said:

I have the QNAP App of emby, so I can't search for the XML file in the folder structure. How do I get it deleted now? When I uninstall and reinstall the plugin, the spinning loading circle does not disappear even after several hours and it still shows old information (e.g. long deleted users are shown and the new ones are missing). 

I'm working on a couple of fixes right now. In the next update, I'll version the XML and do it first run check to see if the versions match, if it doesn't I'll delete the XML.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
DarWun

@hackthis02 Thanks for the 2.0.15 update that went live earlier today. The incorrect media links was something I had just accepted as "never gonna be fixed". To see it fixed after all this time...completely unexpected.

Edited by DarWun
  • Thanks 1

hackthis02

Okay, after working with @nick naim regarding the issue of newer episodes not get counted in the User-based show progress page. I believe the issue is with how TVDB has recently started reporting shows. I'm looking into a fix or workaround.

hackthis02
10 hours ago, David Patt said:

Plugin is great but for some reason it not update statistics. Last time it was 7/8 2020 when i install it and after that no single refresh. Windows Server latest. 

embyserver.txt 75.79 kB · 1 download

The log says it set to run at midnight. What happens when you run it manually? 

David Patt
4 hours ago, hackthis02 said:

The log says it set to run at midnight. What happens when you run it manually? 

OK , i unnistall plugin and instal again in latest version 2.0.16 and it seems update my statistics right now.

Edit : Anyway how can i force it run manual ? 

Thank you.

Edited by David Patt
  • Like 1

hackthis02
8 minutes ago, David Patt said:

OK , i unnistall plugin and instal again in latest version 2.0.16 and it seems update my statistics right now.

Edit : Anyway how can i force it run manual ? 

Thank you.

On the left menu when in the dashboard click on scheduled tasks then click the play button.

David Patt
4 minutes ago, hackthis02 said:

On the left menu when in the dashboard click on scheduled tasks then click the play button.

OK , thank you, i am fairly new to Emby so i dont know where is everything.  Still learning something new. Plugin looks it work as intended. 

BTW very good plugin. It helps me sort out series i have wrongly renamed. 

• 2 months later...
David Patt

Plugin version - 2.0.16.0

Emby version - 4.6.0.5

Server OS - Windows 10

Client browser - MS EDGE

Problem (with screenshot if possible) - Statistic Plugin lately show wrong info about collected episodes.For example for TV show FRIENDS i am missing 9th and 10th season, but in statistic info it show i have 100%.Statistics.jpg.66b2d2f0990b4793f874efe7bccfdc02.jpg

Thank you for support.

hackthis02
18 hours ago, David Patt said:

Plugin version - 2.0.16.0

Emby version - 4.6.0.5

Server OS - Windows 10

Client browser - MS EDGE

Problem (with screenshot if possible) - Statistic Plugin lately show wrong info about collected episodes.For example for TV show FRIENDS i am missing 9th and 10th season, but in statistic info it show i have 100%.Statistics.jpg.66b2d2f0990b4793f874efe7bccfdc02.jpg

Thank you for support.

Others have mentioned this, and I'm finally able to reproduce it. I'll work on seeing what the issue is. 

• 1 month later...
hackthis02

I just pushed an update that should fix the incorrect aired episode count on the User-based Show Progress Page. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Love the plug-in, and thank you for the continued development!

Some cosmetic error-proofing in the plug-in console UI to contribute:

• Dash between "user" and "based"

image.png.b31aa3ed69e8f5bf2662a5f02af11939.png

• "Unknown" not unkown 

image.png.3655d5aec4e2ae4982f6dfe9dde925d1.png

• Dash between "text" and "based" for consistency with similar labels elsewhere

image.png.b0df42f0c798be041ef7ce2c51e636b4.png

• Remove apostrophe from "Studios" -- it's not a contraction, nor is it possessive

image.png.55c7f56e6dd5cb48879e486194b788a2.png