New Statistics plugin

reggi

CarlosLima

Here's a new version so the plugin works again on Emby 3.2.14.0

@@Luke

Thanks for the tip! That fixed my problem, totally forgot about updating them

Working perfect for me. Thank you.

Do you have in mind that we have general statistics and not users? I think that for the administrator it is more interesting to have an overview of what is most audited and it matters little to know what each user watches.

reggi

Well in the future I will upgrade the general statistics page with more stats. But this is just a start :)

If you have any stats you want, let me know.

PrincessClevage

Must be about time to release this beast into the wild and let her roam?

• Like 2

reggi

There is one more issue to solve that CBers metioned about a negative collected value.

@@CBers

Are you still having that issue?

CBers

There is one more issue to solve that CBers metioned about a negative collected value.

@@CBers

Are you still having that issue?

Yes, it's still there.

post-36-0-74361000-1494315154_thumb.png

Diedrich

Yes, it's still there.

I don't recall. Have you deleted all files to do with the plugin and started from scratch?
  • Like 2

CBers

I don't recall. Have you deleted all files to do with the plugin and started from scratch?

No, but it's a good idea :)

reggi

That's indeed a good idea because when the plugin has done a scan already it will only update the collected/viewed states when needed.

When you remove the plugin configuration xml file it will perform a full scan again.

Let me know what happens :)

CBers

That's indeed a good idea because when the plugin has done a scan already it will only update the collected/viewed states when needed.

When you remove the plugin configuration xml file it will perform a full scan again.

Let me know what happens :)

I deleted the configuration.xml file and rerun the scheduled task, but still have a minus figure for 24:Legacy.

5911b1ff8bf82_Screenshot20170509at131050

reggi

Oke, thanks!

When I'm home I will send you a new dll with so we can get some more debugging data

• Like 1

jscoys

Here's a new version so the plugin works again on Emby 3.2.14.0

@@Luke

Thanks for the tip! That fixed my problem, totally forgot about updating them

Thx working again! Any update on integrating this wonderfull plugin officially (With auto-update...)?

• Like 1

Happy2Play

I deleted the configuration.xml file and rerun the scheduled task, but still have a minus figure for 24:Legacy.

5911b1ff8bf82_Screenshot20170509at131050

To me this would seem to be an issue with the database and not a issue with the plugin.  As this does appear properly for others.

reggi

That's indeed why I have to make a new build to get more debugging info.

The only way this can happen is when there 2 (or more) episodes in 1 file (like S01E02E03) but the startIndex and endIndex are filled wrong in the database. I'm almost home, so I hope to get a debugging version for @@CBers ready today!

CBers

That's indeed why I have to make a new build to get more debugging info.

The only way this can happen is when there 2 (or more) episodes in 1 file (like S01E02E03) but the startIndex and endIndex are filled wrong in the database. I'm almost home, so I hope to get a debugging version for @@CBers ready today!

I've deleted the 24:Legacy series from Emby and Sonarr (only actually moved the video files).

I ran Clean Database and Refresh Library Scan and then re-added the show to Sonarr.

I then moved the video files into the Sonarr Factory folder and got it to process the files.

Once done, I deleted the configuration.xml file and reran the plugin's scheduled task.

I still have the same issue with a negative value.

It's the only show with the issue.

What do you guys have the 24:Legacy folder called, as you can't have a colon ":" in the name under Windows ?? 

Mine is called "24- Legacy" - Emby recognises it, so it must be OK.

• Like 1

Happy2Play

I've deleted the 24:Legacy series from Emby and Sonarr (only actually moved the video files).

I ran Clean Database and Refresh Library Scan and then re-added the show to Sonarr.

I then moved the video files into the Sonarr Factory folder and got it to process the files.

Once done, I deleted the configuration.xml file and reran the plugin's scheduled task.

I still have the same issue with a negative value.

It's the only show with the issue.

What do you guys have the 24:Legacy folder called, as you can't have a colon ":" in the name under Windows ?? 

Mine is called "24- Legacy" - Emby recognises it, so it must be OK.

Mine is "24, Legacy (2017) [Action-Adventure]" processed by MCM.  I would still think it be an issue in your library.db.  Do you have a test machine you can add the series to, to see if you get the same results.

Edited by Happy2Play

reggi

@@CBers

Thanks for the effort to get the bug analyzed!!

Can you run this new version 0.0.12.1 and PM me your xml file? To be sure, delete the xml before running the background task.

This version will add a lot of info in the xml about the content of your episodes. 

CBers

@@CBers

Thanks for the effort to get the bug analyzed!!

Can you run this new version 0.0.12.1 and PM me your xml file? To be sure, delete the xml before running the background task.

This version will add a lot of info in the xml about the content of your episodes.

Sent you a PM with the xml file attached.

reggi

Emby saves the episode number in an indexNumber property. If it is only 1 episode the indexNumberEnd property is set to NULL. But in this case, it was set to 0.

When indexNumberEnd is not NULL I presume it is bigger then indexNumber so I can subtract them. 

So I wrote a fix for that :)

• Like 3

e123enitan

I got a new version ready that fixed the negative number bug @@CBers had.

If this one is working for everyone I can start prepping it to get it in the catalog. 

Hi Raggi, I am new to stats, I just copy the unzipped file into this location C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\plugins, I restart emby, went into schedule, run the starts it takes about 4 mins ,now where do I find the stats to run analysis, coz I couldn't find the menu anywhere, could U pls point me to the location where  it reside and if I have missed a steps pls enlighten me.

Thanks

Edited by e123enitan

Happy2Play

Hi Raggi, I am new to stats, I just copy the unzipped file into this location C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\plugins, I restart emby, went into schedule, run the starts it takes about 4 mins ,now where do I find the stats to run analysis, coz I couldn't find the menu anywhere, could U pls point me to the location where  it reside and if I have missed a steps pls enlighten me.

Thanks

Go to Plugins and click on the Statistics plugin.