New Statistics plugin

reggi

PenkethBoy

Just seen the same with 3.2.19.2

still works ok with 3.2.19..0

• Like 1

reggi

Sorry guys I didn't make any new updates at the moment. I will in the near future.

As for the 3.2.19.2 Emby version, I'll have a look on github and see what they changed and make an update for the plugin

• Like 1

Emby Tower

Very cool and useful pugin, thanks!

Is it possible to get an option for excluding libraries? Thanks a lot!

reggi

@

What you mean with excluding libraries? Like in "not calculating movie stats"?

Emby Tower

@

What you mean with excluding libraries? Like in "not calculating movie stats"?

Exactly this is what i mean! So (as an example) I can exclude my library with the concerts (with content type "Movie") to haven't them in the movie stats ... Or to exclude my library with documenation shows (with content type "TV") ...

• Like 1

CBers

Plugin task just failed:

Method not found: 'Void MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.InternalItemsQuery.set_SourceTypes(MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.SourceType[])'.
Running Emby server beta v3.2.19.2.

Still failing against latest beta server v3.2.19.5.

From server log:

2017-06-07 10:26:39.0526 Error TaskManager: Error
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 3.2.19.5
	Command line: C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: True
	Processor count: 4
	Program data path: C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server
	Application directory: C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
	System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.InternalItemsQuery.set_SourceTypes(MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.SourceType[])'.
	   at Statistics.Helpers.BaseCalculator.GetItems[T]()
	   at Statistics.Helpers.BaseCalculator.GetAllMovies()
	   at Statistics.Helpers.Calculator.CalculateMovieQualities()
	   at Statistics.ScheduledTasks.CalculateStatsTask.<Execute>d__12.MoveNext()
	--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
	   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
	   at Emby.Common.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.<ExecuteInternal>d__68.MoveNext()
	System.MissingMethodException
	   at Statistics.Helpers.BaseCalculator.GetItems[T]()
	   at Statistics.Helpers.BaseCalculator.GetAllMovies()
	   at Statistics.Helpers.Calculator.CalculateMovieQualities()
	   at Statistics.ScheduledTasks.CalculateStatsTask.<Execute>d__12.MoveNext()
	--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
	   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
	   at Emby.Common.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.<ExecuteInternal>d__68.MoveNext()
Edited by CBers

PenkethBoy

@@reggi - the error in the plugin is the same as for BlurN - so might be worth having a word with him as he has fixed the - "Method not found" error :)

• Like 1

reggi

Thanks for the tip, I send the guy a message about the exception. I have a way to fix it but I by just removing the sourcetype, but I don't like that solution at all.

If I have a solution for this, I will post a release asap (also have some minor bug fixes ready)

• Like 3

pclausen

I'm on the latest Beta of Emby server and installed this plug-in for the first time yesterday morning.  I then went to Scheduled Tasks and had it scan my rather large library of Movies and TV Shows.  It completed with about 5 minutes, and I then checked out the stats and they all looked great.  I have 6 users and as far as I could tell, the stats looked correct for all of them.

So I went about my business for the rest of the day, and then last night I fired up ET in my primary viewing room, and found that all my viewed status for all my Shows and Movies had been reset to about 12 months ago.  I'm the primary user, so I think that means Emby tracks my watched episodes and shows via the .nfo files, but I could be wrong.

I have not yet had a chance to check with other users to see of they are experiencing something similar.

Not a huge deal since I was pretty much current on all my shows, but I now have a few hundred episodes that I'll need to go in and set the watched status on to yes.  Movies are even less of an issue, but it was kind of funny to see the watched status at about 50% on a handful of movies I watched last  year.

Was curious if anyone else has had this happen or if I'm the first one?  I have about 3,500 movies and 10,000 shows.

EDIT:  Did a little more digging, and it looks like running the stats package rolled me back to around the 11/20/2016 time frame based on the shows that were airing at the time and now show as my "Next Up" ones.

On a side note, I'm currently at work logged into Emby via One Connect and when I try to access the Stats, I get the following message:

Alert - To configure this plugin please sign in to your local server directly.

So there is no way to get at the stats except when logged in locally?

Edited by pclausen

Happy2Play

I'm on the latest Beta of Emby server and installed this plug-in for the first time yesterday morning.  I then went to Scheduled Tasks and had it scan my rather large library of Movies and TV Shows.  It completed with about 5 minutes, and I then checked out the stats and they all looked great.  I have 6 users and as far as I could tell, the stats looked correct for all of them.

So I went about my business for the rest of the day, and then last night I fired up ET in my primary viewing room, and found that all my viewed status for all my Shows and Movies had been reset to about 12 months ago.  I'm the primary user, so I think that means Emby tracks my watched episodes and shows via the .nfo files, but I could be wrong.

I have not yet had a chance to check with other users to see of they are experiencing something similar.

Not a huge deal since I was pretty much current on all my shows, but I now have a few hundred episodes that I'll need to go in and set the watched status on to yes.  Movies are even less of an issue, but it was kind of funny to see the watched status at about 50% on a handful of movies I watched last  year.

Was curious if anyone else has had this happen or if I'm the first one?  I have about 3,500 movies and 10,000 shows.

EDIT:  Did a little more digging, and it looks like running the stats package rolled me back to around the 11/20/2016 time frame based on the shows that were airing at the time and now show as my "Next Up" ones.

On a side note, I'm currently at work logged into Emby via One Connect and when I try to access the Stats, I get the following message:

Not sure what version you are on but as reported above the plugin currently does not work.

Method not found: 'Void MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.InternalItemsQuery.set_SourceTypes(MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.SourceType[])'.

Server v3.2.19.5

Plugin v1.0.6352.33834

reggi

No, from Server v3.2.19.3 the plugin stopped working. I have to wait for a server fix before I can update the plugin.

@pclausen

Sorry to hear that your watched stats are modified. Can you tell me what server and plugin version you are running?

At this moment I have no idea how the plugin could have made this changes since I never write to the Emby database in the plugin. But I will check what could have happened with your data!

Happy2Play

Unfortunately all plugins do this.  You have to be local or connected via WAN/ddns.

@@reggi

I'm on 3.2.19.0 for Emby and 1.0.6352.33834 for the plugin.

So stable version not beta. Edited by Happy2Play

pclausen

So stable version not beta.

So wait, it looks like something changed.  I was on the Beta train.  I just looked and under Settings/Automatic Updates, I no longer see an option to switch to Beta.  Where do I choose that now?  Or is that something else that is not available unless I'm local?

Edited by pclausen

Happy2Play

So wait, it looks like something changed.  I was on the Beta train.  I just looked and under Settings/Automatic Updates, I no longer see an option to switch to Beta.  Where do I choose that now?  Or is that something else that is not available unless I'm local?

OT: No there was a glitch in this versioning cycle so you have to reinstall from website to become beta again.

pclausen

Ok, I did that and am back on the beta train.  Thanks

So now the stats package won't run at all.  I un-installed and re-installed to no avail:

stats_update_fail.JPG

And here you can see my Next Up TV Shows, all from back in November: (Except Battlestar Galactica of course)

Emby_Up_Next.JPG

Log:

http://www.cstone.net/~dk/Server_Log.txt

Happy2Play

Ok, I did that and am back on the beta train.  Thanks

So now the stats package won't run at all.  I un-installed and re-installed to no avail:

stats_update_fail.JPG

And here you can see my Next Up TV Shows, all from back in November: (Except Battlestar Galactica of course)

Emby_Up_Next.JPG

Log:

http://www.cstone.net/~dk/Server_Log.txt

The next up issue looks like the sortname/sorttitle bug.  And the plugin error is still being troubleshoot with beta changes.

pclausen

Ok good deal.  I'll hang tight waiting for the fix to the known issue with the latest beta causing issues with the stat plugin.

Odd that the next up issue would only show up for me the very day that I installed the stats plugin.  Water under the bridge at this point as I have already manually bulk updated all the shows that I'm current on.

Happy2Play

This error is fixed in the current beta. v3.2.19.8 and .9

• Like 2

reggi

Thanks for the update @@Happy2Play

I'm working on a new main page layout and a settings page as well. I'll keep you all updated

reggi

At the moment, no!

You can only view the statistics in the plugin page of Emby. But I'm working on a standalone web service in .NET CORE and AngularJS 4 but it's still in pre-alpha phase.

• Like 2

motleyc

I started to see this yesterday.

Calculate statistics for all users failed.
a minute ago
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I am on ver 3.2.20.0 of emby. Nothing has changed on the server. This is a Windows 7 machine if that matters.
  • Like 1

PenkethBoy

Just ran fine on my 3.2.20.0 server with plugin ver 1.0.6352.33834 - win 10 - but i doubt that matters