New Statistics plugin

reggi

Diedrich

I too am seeing the issue where episodes that are airing tonight are showing up in the Watched count. e.g.    2 / 3 (66.7%)    Where 2 / 2 should be what is shown. For what it's worth - the shows that are airing tonight are being counted as Collected too. e.g.   1 / 59 (1.7%)    Where it should be 0 / 59 (0%)

Edited by dvgmar
  • Like 1

Happy2Play

I guess here is another example for airing tonight.

Before running Statistics task today

Chicago Justice 2017 6 / 6 (100%) 6 / 6 (100%)

Into the Badlands 2015 8 / 8 (100%) 8 / 8 (100%)

After task

Chicago Justice 2017 6 / 7 (85.7%) 7 / 7 (100%)

Into the Badlands 2015 8 / 9 (88.9%) 9 / 9 (100%)

• Like 1

CBers

Running latest version (0.0.11.6), but seeing something weird with "24:Legacy":

58e15700e05b0_Screenshot20170402at205400

When opening the "User-based show progress", not sure what the sort order is, even though the NAME filed is green, but is starts like this:

58e157917db11_Screenshot20170402at205648

If I click on NAME twice, it sorts A-Z, just strange sort order on opening the stats.

• Like 1

reggi

Aaaand again a small update. Sorry for not getting bigger improvements at each update!

So I fixed the sorting problem when you first load the "show progress page" and the strange "collected" episode when it is just aired.

When you query for the only NON-Virtual seasons, the seasons do include virtual episodes. So that's why it got counted as collected.

@@CBers

As for the negative collected episodes, NO idea where that's coming from. But I'll keep looking!!

Thanks again for testing all the version!

Statistics 0.0.11.7.zip

Edited by reggi
  • Like 2

When you query for the only NON-Virtual seasons, the seasons do include virtual episodes. So that's why it got counted as collected.

You can always apply &excludelocationtypes=virtual when you use &includeitemtypes= on episodes, seasons, or series. Maybe you already knew about exclude?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

reggi

@@speechles

Thanks for the reply!

I found the ExcludeLocationTypes array some time ago but when I use it, it always gives me the following exception:

An exception of type 'System.MissingMethodException' occurred in Statistics but was not handled in user code

Additional information: Method not found: 'Void MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.InternalItemsQuery.set_ExcludeLocationTypes(MediaBrowser.Model.Entities.LocationType[])'.

I'm using this code to get the episodes

vvar query = new InternalItemsQuery(User)
            {
                IncludeItemTypes = new[] { typeof(Episode).Name },
                Recursive = true,
                ParentId = show.Id,
                IsSpecialSeason = false,
                SourceTypes = new[] { SourceType.Library },
                ExcludeLocationTypes = new[] { LocationType.Virtual }
            };

var episodes = LibraryManager.GetItemList(query).OfType<Episode>()

Don't know what I'm doing wrong.

But what I did before was querying all the seasons and then calculate all episodes in all seasons. Don't know why I just queried for all episodes in the first place. So now I'm doing that with LocationTypes = new[] { LocationType.FileSystem } which gives me a correct response back!

CBers

So I fixed the sorting problem when you first load the "show progress page"......

@@CBers

As for the negative collected episodes, NO idea where that's coming from. But I'll keep looking!!

Thanks @@reggi.

I can confirm that the sorting problem is fixed.

• Like 1

Happy2Play

Seems somewhat resolved. Some series for tonight don't show any update and some do.

Same examples from above

Chicago Justice 2017 6 / 6 (100%) 6 / 6 (100%) no update

Into the Badlands 2015 8 / 8 (100%) 8 / 9 (88.9%) updated

• Like 1

Happy2Play

@@reggi

Looking at the log I see that when the task is run not all series ids got queried so everything didn't get updated.  So after the task has been run a couple times it updated example Chicago Justice.

Would quering cache/tvdb folder instead of TVDB make any difference?  Since the server is already pulling all the same information you are from TVDB.

Edited by Happy2Play

reggi

Ow yes, I forgot to mention that if you want a full tvdb update you need to remove the xml file. 

I'm using the same system as Emby that wil only call for an update instead of refreshing all series (saving tvdb server resources)

I didn't know that Emby had a tvdb cache somewhere. I'll look into it this evening!

• Like 1

Dibbes

Love the app. Been looking for something like this for ages :)

Do you have plans to add music, games, books, etc. to this as well, eventually?

reggi

Love the app. Been looking for something like this for ages :)

Do you have plans to add music, games, books, etc. to this as well, eventually?

Yes, I will include that after I released the plugin to the catalog. At the moment I can't access my DEV machine or Emby server since I'm moving, but I hope to upload a final small update next week for final testing.

There are also a lot of movie and show statistics that need to be added to the plugin (mostly charts).

Diedrich

If you're any kind of computer guy, you'll have your computers set up before you have your clothes unpacked.

• Like 1

reggi

I know I will :P

It it the last thing that I packed and the first thing that I will unpack :D I miss my 2 servers and computer already

Dibbes

but I hope to upload a final small update next week for final testing.

I hope a little faster... Just updated to 3.2.12.0 and the plugin fails to complete. It fails after 22 seconds... I'll reboot the server later and see what it does then... :)

CBers

Scheduled Task failing here:

2017-04-09 02:21:32.4891 Info TaskManager: Executing Calculate statistics for all users
2017-04-09 02:21:32.4891 Info HttpServer: HTTP Response 204 to 192.168.1.20. Time: 2ms. http://192.168.1.150:8096/emby/ScheduledTasks/Running/d459f39d7abb81f5fcce03048a7ecf4d
2017-04-09 02:21:32.4891 Debug XmlSerializer: Serializing to file C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\plugins\configurations\Statistics.xml
2017-04-09 02:21:32.5122 Info HttpServer: HTTP GET http://192.168.1.150:8096/emby/ScheduledTasks?isHidden=false. UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 7.0; Nexus 6 Build/NBD92G) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/57.0.2987.132 Mobile Safari/537.36
2017-04-09 02:21:32.5122 Info HttpServer: HTTP Response 200 to 192.168.1.20. Time: 1ms. http://192.168.1.150:8096/emby/ScheduledTasks?isHidden=false
2017-04-09 02:21:33.0347 Info HttpClient: HttpClientManager GET: https://thetvdb.com/api/Updates.php?type=all&time=1491605093
2017-04-09 02:21:38.7693 Error HttpClient: Error getting response from https://thetvdb.com/api/Updates.php?type=all&time=1491605093
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 3.2.11.1
	Command line: C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: True
	Processor count: 4
	Program data path: C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server
	Application directory: C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System
	System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.
	   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
	   at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1.FromAsyncCoreLogic(IAsyncResult iar, Func`2 endFunction, Action`1 endAction, Task`1 promise, Boolean requiresSynchronization)
	   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
	   at Emby.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<SendAsyncInternal>d__22.MoveNext()
	---> (Inner Exception #0) System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.
	   at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1.FromAsyncCoreLogic(IAsyncResult iar, Func`2 endFunction, Action`1 endAction, Task`1 promise, Boolean requiresSynchronization)<---

System.AggregateException
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
	   at Emby.Common.Implementations.HttpClientManager.HttpClientManager.<SendAsyncInternal>d__22.MoveNext()
	InnerException: System.Net.WebException
	System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.
	   at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1.FromAsyncCoreLogic(IAsyncResult iar, Func`2 endFunction, Action`1 endAction, Task`1 promise, Boolean requiresSynchronization)

2017-04-09 02:21:38.7693 Error TaskManager: Error
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 3.2.11.1
	Command line: C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: True
	Processor count: 4
	Program data path: C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server
	Application directory: C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System
	System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
	Parameter name: source
	   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
	   at Statistics.ScheduledTasks.CalculateStatsTask.UpdateTvdbConnection(ShowProgressCalculator calculator, String time, IEnumerable`1 seriesIdsInLibrary, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Statistics.ScheduledTasks.CalculateStatsTask.CalculateTotalEpisodes(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Statistics.ScheduledTasks.CalculateStatsTask.<Execute>d__12.MoveNext()
	--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
	   at Emby.Common.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.<ExecuteInternal>d__68.MoveNext()
	System.ArgumentNullException
	   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
	   at Statistics.ScheduledTasks.CalculateStatsTask.UpdateTvdbConnection(ShowProgressCalculator calculator, String time, IEnumerable`1 seriesIdsInLibrary, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Statistics.ScheduledTasks.CalculateStatsTask.CalculateTotalEpisodes(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Statistics.ScheduledTasks.CalculateStatsTask.<Execute>d__12.MoveNext()
	--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
	   at Emby.Common.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.<ExecuteInternal>d__68.MoveNext()

2017-04-09 02:21:38.7693 Info TaskManager: Calculate statistics for all users Failed after 0 minute(s) and 6 seconds 

Running Emby server Beta, v3.2.11.1.

Happy2Play

Looks like TVDB is down again.  (503) Server Unavailable

Hopefully @@reggi can use the /cache/tvdb instead and not have to worry about TVDB being up or down issue.

*Only note to remember with the cache folder is it can have a custom path.

Edited by Happy2Play
  • Like 2

reggi

Aaaaaargh, I thought I fixed that issue. Seems a 503 still crashes the task.

When everything is up and running again at home I'll start working on the caching update!

• Like 2

reggi

Thanks for the compliment @@Diedrich :)

There will be some delay for the new update. It seems one of my two M1015 died in the process of moving the server :(

So I have to order a new one from Germany, it will be delivered at the end of the week. I need it to get my server (and test server) up and running again.

CarlosLima
Hello everyone,

First, congratulations to the author of the plugin.

I read all the pages of this topic, including the comments and I think I understood the purpose of the plugin and its features, which I found to be excellent.

I felt the absence of a small tutorial teaching how to get the plugin on Emby Server and I beg leave to help the most noobs in the subject.

How to get the Statistics plugin on Emby:

1. Download the latest version of the plugin

2. Unzip the file and it will have a folder named 0.0.xx.x (the latter will currently be 0.0.11.7). Within this folder, there will be only file named Statistic.dll

3. Close the Emby Server

4. Paste this file in the following path: (windows)

C:\Userdata\~~~~\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\Plugins

5. Go to scheduled tasks and run "Calculate statistics for all users"

Edited by CarlosLima
  • Like 1

CarlosLima
Hello
For me it did not work, but I think I did something wrong, because when running Statistic, it keeps processing indefinitely.
I waited for two hours and nothing happened. I'm coming for help.

58ed560bceb0c_Capturar.png

Happy2Play
5. Open Emby Server, select the Manage Server tab and click on the Restore button.

What is this?  Step 5 should be go to scheduled tasks and run "Calculate statistics for all users" task.

• Like 1