reggi

Developing a standalone embystat server

Painkiller8818
4 minutes ago, Diedrich said:
On 6/28/2020 at 4:12 PM, Painkiller8818 said:
Great, i really love to see you are still working on that great Tool.

I hope you will find the time to implement Current playing streams soon. This is one of the most important things for me when using tautulli and i would love to see active streams and the info if the user is transcoding (and what is transcoded) or if it is direct play.

I think if you could realise this one day, it could be a real alternative to tautulli and that makes it a massive tool for every emby user emoji4.png

You can see the transcode info in the Emby admin dashboard

Yeah i know, but i used plex for a long time and it is absolutely not the same like with tautulli.

it is not clearly arranged and way less detailed than with tautulli on plex, so i hope this will be implemented in some similar kind.

transcoding.jpg

• Like 2

reggi

Hey guys,

I was working on the filter system and wanted to check what you think about it. Not all filter types are implemented at the moment but just to have an idea.

I'm not sure with the between filters. I can just place 2 input fields or I can use some kind of slider

@Painkiller8818, streaming information is indeed on the roadmap. But I first want to have the static stuff ready before starting to work on the dynamic stuff because it needs the static data anyway. But some detailed transcoding view will be included as well in the end.

menu.gif

• Like 3

jaycedk

Looks good can't wait to test 👍😉

Painkiller8818

@reggi very nice and i'm glad to hear active streams info is planned.

Very good work.