Developing a standalone embystat server

reggi

rdmiller13

This is probably an "outside site" issue - but as I am home looking at all my new stats ;).... I see a few weird issues.

For instance, an easy one is the TV Show 24.

Missing episodes
S4 - E25 - Day 4: 6:00 A.M. - 7:00 A.M.
S5 - E25 - Day 5: 6:00 A.M. - 7:00 A.M.
S6 - E25 - Day 6: 5:00 A.M. - 6:00 A.M.

Besides that the show name calls out the number of episodes, those particular hours of the shows are actually the 24th episode.  I know before everything went wonky it was reporting good and Statistics plugin reported ok - guessing tvdb is still spitting out garbage? Maybe?

Another example was ALF.  

Missing episodes
S3 - E27 - Have You Seen Your Mother, Baby?

That's actually E23, which I have - same as before - always reported good till all this...

Then probably one of the odder ones...Cheers

Missing episodes
S9 - E130 - Achilles Hill

Not sure many series hits 130 episodes in any one season...especially since there is only 52 weeks a year... ;)

This is hitting maybe 10-15% of my TV series....but that it's calling out specific episodes incorrectly makes me think its the source site it's pulling from...any thoughts?

reggi

Thanks for the detailed info! Currently I'm pulling the dvdEpisodeNumber and dvdSeasonNumber from TVDB instead of airedEpisodeNumber and airedSeasonNumber. So that's probably why the values changed for your collection.

Problem with the airedEpisodeNumber is that for example Tom and Jerry it returns very strange season number (1940, 1950 and 1960 instead of 1, 2 and 3). That's why I switched to dvd numbers. But it seems that makes things even worse. 

Maybe I have to use aired values with a fallback to dvd when the aired values are very odd.

justray2k

I just updated my Embystat Docker to 0.2.0-beta.15 and now when i'm trying to access my movie or shows section i only see 'loading' and get the message 'unhandled backend exception'.

Attached my log file.

2020-01-07 10:58:04.0381 [INFO] SYSTEM    Booting up server on port 6555
2020-01-07 10:58:04.9325 [INFO] Starting Hangfire Server using job storage: 'Hangfire.MemoryStorage.MemoryStorage'
2020-01-07 10:58:04.9367 [INFO] Using the following options for Hangfire Server:
    Worker count: 1
    Listening queues: 'main'
    Shutdown timeout: 1.00:00:00
    Schedule polling interval: 00:00:05
2020-01-07 10:58:05.1216 [INFO] Server main server:243:7259a9c7 successfully announced in 158.1091 ms
2020-01-07 10:58:05.1271 [INFO] Server main server:243:7259a9c7 is starting the registered dispatchers: ServerWatchdog, ServerJobCancellationWatcher, ExpirationManager, CountersAggregator, Worker, DelayedJobScheduler, RecurringJobScheduler...
2020-01-07 10:58:05.1343 [INFO] Server main server:243:7259a9c7 all the dispatchers started
2020-01-07 10:58:15.9652 [INFO] Connecting to ws://192.168.0.10:8096/embywebsocket?api_key=6df6afbe64054e118178f96af0062c50&deviceId=fc507e1d-a672-432f-947d-01fb87f29369
2020-01-07 10:58:16.0157 [INFO] Web socket connection opened.
2020-01-07 11:00:39.9101 [ERROR] An unhandled error occurred. System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'System.Int32' to type 'System.String'.
   at lambda_method(Closure , Object , Object )
   at LiteDB.BsonMapper.DeserializeObject(Type type, Object obj, BsonDocument value)
   at LiteDB.BsonMapper.Deserialize(Type type, BsonValue value)
   at LiteDB.BsonMapper.ToObject[T](BsonDocument doc)
   at LiteDB.LiteCollection`1.Find(Query query, Int32 skip, Int32 limit)+MoveNext()
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.SelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext()
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.SelectManySingleSelectorIterator`2.MoveNext()
   at System.Linq.Set`1.UnionWith(IEnumerable`1 other)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.DistinctIterator`1.FillSet()
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.DistinctIterator`1.GetCount(Boolean onlyIfCheap)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.Count[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at EmbyStat.Repositories.MovieRepository.<>c__DisplayClass5_0.<GetGenreCount>b__0() in d:\a\1\s\EmbyStat.Repositories\MovieRepository.cs:line 83
   at EmbyStat.Repositories.BaseRepository.ExecuteQuery[T1](Func`1 query) in d:\a\1\s\EmbyStat.Repositories\BaseRepository.cs:line 21
   at EmbyStat.Services.MovieService.TotalMovieGenres(IReadOnlyList`1 libraryIds) in d:\a\1\s\EmbyStat.Services\MovieService.cs:line 121
   at EmbyStat.Services.MovieService.CalculateGeneralStatistics(IReadOnlyList`1 libraryIds) in d:\a\1\s\EmbyStat.Services\MovieService.cs:line 91
   at EmbyStat.Services.MovieService.CalculateMovieStatistics(List`1 libraryIds) in d:\a\1\s\EmbyStat.Services\MovieService.cs:line 68
   at EmbyStat.Services.MovieService.GetStatisticsAsync(List`1 libraryIds) in d:\a\1\s\EmbyStat.Services\MovieService.cs:line 60
   at EmbyStat.Controllers.Movie.MovieController.GetGeneralStats(List`1 libraryIds) in d:\a\1\s\EmbyStat.Controllers\Movie\MovieController.cs:line 35
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ActionMethodExecutor.TaskOfIActionResultExecutor.Execute(IActionResultTypeMapper mapper, ObjectMethodExecutor executor, Object controller, Object[] arguments)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodAsync()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeNextActionFilterAsync()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.Rethrow(ActionExecutedContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.Next(State& next, Scope& scope, Object& state, Boolean& isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeInnerFilterAsync()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.InvokeNextExceptionFilterAsync()

reggi

@@justray2k, it seems that updating the app gives this error. Can you please install a fresh instance and see if the error still persist? I had to move the object Id from type Int to String but I can't create a migration for that sadly.

• Like 1

rdmiller13

Thanks for the detailed info! Currently I'm pulling the dvdEpisodeNumber and dvdSeasonNumber from TVDB instead of airedEpisodeNumber and airedSeasonNumber. So that's probably why the values changed for your collection.

Problem with the airedEpisodeNumber is that for example Tom and Jerry it returns very strange season number (1940, 1950 and 1960 instead of 1, 2 and 3). That's why I switched to dvd numbers. But it seems that makes things even worse. 

Maybe I have to use aired values with a fallback to dvd when the aired values are very odd.

Looney tunes is probably the same way...about 1,000 episodes there and it starts around 1930...I think those are the are the only ones I've seen myself that did that...probably a few others too.

Glbjr29

I updated to beta 15 and Movies loads fine, but TV shows is showing Unhandled backend exception. I uninstalled 14 and installed 15. Anyone know what I can do to fix this.

reggi

@@rdmiller13, thanks for the extra show. I'll see how I can make this more robust then in the future

@@Glbjr29, can you provide me with your log file? Feel free to post an anonymous log here or send it in a PM :)

• Like 1

So, I downloaded EmbyStat and ran it. I have a few questions:

1) I get the following error with TV series (can post logs but it's basically the same thing for every show):

2020-01-10 16:22:16.4386 [INFO] THETVDB-CLIENT Call to THETVDB: https://api.thetvdb.com/series/76736/episodes?page=1 
2020-01-10 16:22:16.5331 [ERROR] MEDIASYNC-JOB Can't seem to process show Blackadder, check the logs for more details! 
2020-01-10 16:22:16.5331 [ERROR] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at EmbyStat.Clients.Tvdb.TvdbClient.GetEpisodes(String seriesId) in d:\a\1\s\EmbyStat.Clients.Tvdb\TvdbClient.cs:line 67
   at EmbyStat.Jobs.Jobs.Sync.MediaSyncJob.ProcessMissingEpisodesAsync(Show show) in d:\a\1\s\EmbyStat.Jobs\Jobs\Sync\MediaSyncJob.cs:line 341
   at EmbyStat.Jobs.Jobs.Sync.MediaSyncJob.GetMissingEpisodesFromTvdbAsync(Show show) in d:\a\1\s\EmbyStat.Jobs\Jobs\Sync\MediaSyncJob.cs:line 317 System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at EmbyStat.Clients.Tvdb.TvdbClient.GetEpisodes(String seriesId) in d:\a\1\s\EmbyStat.Clients.Tvdb\TvdbClient.cs:line 67
   at EmbyStat.Jobs.Jobs.Sync.MediaSyncJob.ProcessMissingEpisodesAsync(Show show) in d:\a\1\s\EmbyStat.Jobs\Jobs\Sync\MediaSyncJob.cs:line 341
   at EmbyStat.Jobs.Jobs.Sync.MediaSyncJob.GetMissingEpisodesFromTvdbAsync(Show show) in d:\a\1\s\EmbyStat.Jobs\Jobs\Sync\MediaSyncJob.cs:line 317
2020-01-10 16:22:16.5644 [INFO] MEDIASYNC-JOB Processed (34/344) Blackadder 

Is there something I need to configure with TVDB or something?

2) I'm curious why it's necessary to call TVDB at all. When I loaded the shows in Emby I already downloaded the TVDB metadata to the Emby database (and saved nfo files) - isn't this information accessible to EmbyStat? It seems a bit odd to re-download all the information separately (I'm not an expert here, so genuine question and I apologize if it's a stupid one  :) )

3) The main use I had for the old plugin was to identify shows with missing episodes but that doesn't seem to work yet? Or is it a result of the above error?

(The duplicate movie finder works perfectly - thank you!)

Many thanks and I appreciate the work you're putting into this

• 2 weeks later...

Is embystat working on the docker ?

This is the linuxserver/embystat.

I have removed it, deleted the appdata folder, re-installed it.  

This did work many months ago but for a long while now it has not.

When I see an unraid container update for it, I duly update it, then retry, but never get it to work.

My media sync always fails with 

2020-01-19 08:29:31.8802 [ERROR] Error while running job System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'LiteDB.EmptyPage' to type 'LiteDB.HeaderPage'.
   at LiteDB.PageService.GetPage[T](UInt32 pageID)
   at LiteDB.PageService.NewPage[T](BasePage prevPage)
   at LiteDB.IndexService.AddNode(CollectionIndex index, BsonValue key, Byte level, IndexNode last)
   at LiteDB.LiteEngine.InsertDocument(CollectionPage col, BsonDocument doc, BsonType autoId)
   at LiteDB.LiteEngine.<>c__DisplayClass33_0.<Upsert>b__0(CollectionPage col)
   at LiteDB.LiteEngine.Transaction[T](String collection, Boolean addIfNotExists, Func`2 action)
   at EmbyStat.Repositories.MovieRepository.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<UpsertRange>b__0() in d:\a\1\s\EmbyStat.Repositories\MovieRepository.cs:line 26
   at EmbyStat.Repositories.BaseRepository.ExecuteQuery(Action query) in d:\a\1\s\EmbyStat.Repositories\BaseRepository.cs:line 29
   at EmbyStat.Jobs.Jobs.Sync.MediaSyncJob.ProcessMoviesAsync(IReadOnlyList`1 libraries, CancellationToken cancellationToken) in d:\a\1\s\EmbyStat.Jobs\Jobs\Sync\MediaSyncJob.cs:line 112
   at EmbyStat.Jobs.Jobs.Sync.MediaSyncJob.RunJobAsync() in d:\a\1\s\EmbyStat.Jobs\Jobs\Sync\MediaSyncJob.cs:line 82
   at EmbyStat.Jobs.BaseJob.Execute() in d:\a\1\s\EmbyStat.Jobs\BaseJob.cs:line 54
2020-01-19 08:29:31.8887 [ERROR] MEDIASYNC-JOB Job failed, check logs for more info. 
2020-01-19 08:29:32.0597 [WARN] Failed to process the job 'ff6dbc13-44a1-4651-a2c4-d22c6f2a4612': an exception occurred. Retry attempt 2 of 2 will be performed in 00:01:00. System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'LiteDB.EmptyPage' to type 'LiteDB.HeaderPage'.
   at LiteDB.IndexService.AddNode(CollectionIndex index, BsonValue key, Byte level, IndexNode last)
   at LiteDB.LiteEngine.InsertDocument(CollectionPage col, BsonDocument doc, BsonType autoId)
   at LiteDB.LiteEngine.Transaction[T](String collection, Boolean addIfNotExists, Func`2 action)
   at EmbyStat.Repositories.MovieRepository.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<UpsertRange>b__0() in d:\a\1\s\EmbyStat.Repositories\MovieRepository.cs:line 26
   at EmbyStat.Repositories.BaseRepository.ExecuteQuery(Action query) in d:\a\1\s\EmbyStat.Repositories\BaseRepository.cs:line 29
   at EmbyStat.Jobs.Jobs.Sync.MediaSyncJob.ProcessMoviesAsync(IReadOnlyList`1 libraries, CancellationToken cancellationToken) in d:\a\1\s\EmbyStat.Jobs\Jobs\Sync\MediaSyncJob.cs:line 112
   at EmbyStat.Jobs.Jobs.Sync.MediaSyncJob.RunJobAsync() in d:\a\1\s\EmbyStat.Jobs\Jobs\Sync\MediaSyncJob.cs:line 82
   at EmbyStat.Jobs.BaseJob.Execute() in d:\a\1\s\EmbyStat.Jobs\BaseJob.cs:line 66
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)

grizlyadams

Hi,

I installed the docker last week  -  should I be seing data in the Dashboard? - i just get "No content here yet (string is not translated either)"[/size] 

I also have a LOT of errors in the log file - i wonder of you could take a look adn advise what i should do tor rectify. Thanks

2020-01-20 03:00:39.8926 [INFO] THETVDB-CLIENT	Call to THETVDB: https://api.thetvdb.com/series/73314/episodes?page=1 
2020-01-20 03:00:40.0414 [ERROR] MEDIASYNC-JOB	Can't seem to process show Absolutely Fabulous, check the logs for more details! 
2020-01-20 03:00:40.0434 [ERROR] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at EmbyStat.Jobs.Jobs.Sync.MediaSyncJob.GetMissingEpisodesFromTvdbAsync(Show show) in d:\a\1\s\EmbyStat.Jobs\Jobs\Sync\MediaSyncJob.cs:line 317 System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at EmbyStat.Jobs.Jobs.Sync.MediaSyncJob.GetMissingEpisodesFromTvdbAsync(Show show) in d:\a\1\s\EmbyStat.Jobs\Jobs\Sync\MediaSyncJob.cs:line 317
2020-01-20 03:00:40.4959 [INFO] MEDIASYNC-JOB	Processed (2/81) Absolutely Fabulous 
2020-01-20 03:00:40.5927 [INFO] THETVDB-CLIENT	Call to THETVDB: https://api.thetvdb.com/series/281537/episodes?page=1 
2020-01-20 03:00:40.6926 [ERROR] MEDIASYNC-JOB	Can't seem to process show Aquarius (2015), check the logs for more details! 
2020-01-20 03:00:40.6926 [ERROR] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2020-01-20 03:00:40.7586 [INFO] MEDIASYNC-JOB	Processed (3/81) Aquarius (2015) 
2020-01-20 03:00:40.8724 [INFO] THETVDB-CLIENT	Call to THETVDB: https://api.thetvdb.com/series/273181/episodes?page=1 
2020-01-20 03:00:40.9685 [ERROR] MEDIASYNC-JOB	Can't seem to process show Better Call Saul, check the logs for more details! 
2020-01-20 03:00:40.9685 [ERROR] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2020-01-20 03:00:41.0235 [INFO] MEDIASYNC-JOB	Processed (4/81) Better Call Saul 
2020-01-20 03:00:41.1356 [INFO] THETVDB-CLIENT	Call to THETVDB: https://api.thetvdb.com/series/279536/episodes?page=1 
2020-01-20 03:00:41.2321 [ERROR] MEDIASYNC-JOB	Can't seem to process show Billions, check the logs for more details! 
2020-01-20 03:00:41.2328 [ERROR] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2020-01-20 03:00:41.2925 [INFO] MEDIASYNC-JOB	Processed (5/81) Billions 
2020-01-20 03:00:41.4895 [INFO] THETVDB-CLIENT	Call to THETVDB: https://api.thetvdb.com/series/266189/episodes?page=1 
2020-01-20 03:00:41.5857 [ERROR] MEDIASYNC-JOB	Can't seem to process show The Blacklist, check the logs for more details! 
2020-01-20 03:00:41.5864 [ERROR] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2020-01-20 03:00:41.6671 [INFO] MEDIASYNC-JOB	Processed (6/81) The Blacklist 
2020-01-20 03:00:41.7108 [INFO] THETVDB-CLIENT	Call to THETVDB: https://api.thetvdb.com/series/349310/episodes?page=1 
2020-01-20 03:00:41.8093 [ERROR] MEDIASYNC-JOB	Can't seem to process show Bodyguard (2018), check the logs for more details! 
2020-01-20 03:00:41.8101 [ERROR] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2020-01-20 03:00:41.8477 [INFO] MEDIASYNC-JOB	Processed (7/81) Bodyguard (2018) 
2020-01-20 03:00:41.9600 [INFO] THETVDB-CLIENT	Call to THETVDB: https://api.thetvdb.com/series/277928/episodes?page=1 
2020-01-20 03:00:42.0574 [ERROR] MEDIASYNC-JOB	Can't seem to process show Bosch, check the logs for more details! 
2020-01-20 03:00:42.0583 [ERROR] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2020-01-20 03:00:42.1192 [INFO] MEDIASYNC-JOB	Processed (8/81) Bosch 
2020-01-20 03:00:42.3276 [INFO] THETVDB-CLIENT	Call to THETVDB: https://api.thetvdb.com/series/74058/episodes?page=1 
2020-01-20 03:00:42.4200 [ERROR] MEDIASYNC-JOB	Can't seem to process show Boston Legal, check the logs for more details! 
2020-01-20 03:00:42.4208 [ERROR] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2020-01-20 03:00:42.4930 [INFO] MEDIASYNC-JOB	Processed (9/81) Boston Legal 
2020-01-20 03:00:42.5259 [INFO] THETVDB-CLIENT	Call to THETVDB: https://api.thetvdb.com/series/355567/episodes?page=1 
2020-01-20 03:00:42.6243 [ERROR] MEDIASYNC-JOB	Can't seem to process show The Boys, check the logs for more details! 
2020-01-20 03:00:42.6249 [ERROR] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2020-01-20 03:00:42.6620 [INFO] MEDIASYNC-JOB	Processed (10/81) The Boys 
2020-01-20 03:00:42.7693 [INFO] THETVDB-CLIENT	Call to THETVDB: https://api.thetvdb.com/series/81189/episodes?page=1 
2020-01-20 03:00:42.8749 [ERROR] MEDIASYNC-JOB	Can't seem to process show Breaking Bad, check the logs for more details! 
2020-01-20 03:00:42.8755 [ERROR] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2020-01-20 03:00:42.9397 [INFO] MEDIASYNC-JOB	Processed (11/81) Breaking Bad 

@@grizlyadams, thanks for the log! That seems to be a new bug, I created a github issue for it: https://github.com/mregni/EmbyStat/issues/1064

@@vaise, that is a nasty bug in LiteDB and I have no idea how to fix it at the moment :( I'm hoping it will be fixed in v5 but that is still in beta.

@@mtjj, sorry for replying so late to your questions but here are the answers:

1) That is the same issue as @grizlyadams, so keep an eye on the github issue when I'll fix the bug. Should be a small fix really

2) In the nfo files are a lot of data indeed. The only problem is that there is no info about missing shows if you disable the "show missing episode" settings in Emby. That's why I need to do a resync just for that. All other information about the show is synced from Emby.

3) The missing episodes can be viewed when you click on the overview tab on the show page and then on a show in the table. This is a bit messy for the moment and I have to rethink the design of that table later on. But you already have some idea of what episodes are missing at the moment on your server :)

If you have more questions, feel free to ask.

FYI, I just bought an apartment and I will be moving on the first of February. So I will not have a lot of time until then (and days after) to check the forum or fix bugs. I will report back when the moving is done and my computers are online again.

• Like 2

@@grizlyadams, thanks for the log! That seems to be a new bug, I created a github issue for it: https://github.com/mregni/EmbyStat/issues/1064

@@vaise, that is a nasty bug in LiteDB and I have no idea how to fix it at the moment :( I'm hoping it will be fixed in v5 but that is still in beta.

1) That is the same issue as @grizlyadams, so keep an eye on the github issue when I'll fix the bug. Should be a small fix really

2) In the nfo files are a lot of data indeed. The only problem is that there is no info about missing shows if you disable the "show missing episode" settings in Emby. That's why I need to do a resync just for that. All other information about the show is synced from Emby.

3) The missing episodes can be viewed when you click on the overview tab on the show page and then on a show in the table. This is a bit messy for the moment and I have to rethink the design of that table later on. But you already have some idea of what episodes are missing at the moment on your server :)

FYI, I just bought an apartment and I will be moving on the first of February. So I will not have a lot of time until then (and days after) to check the forum or fix bugs. I will report back when the moving is done and my computers are online again.

Thanks for the update! Point 3 is not super clear though - when I look at a show, it always displays x/x -i.e. the total is always however many episodes I have

5e2c043cb6676_showtotal.jpg

In this case the total number of episodes for looney tunes on TVDB is more than 1000 - previously the plugin would show 383/ 1000 or whatever. So when a new season of a continuing show came out, the total would increase, the highlighting would change green to yellow and I'd know to keep an eye out for the new season. I guess that is the intended behaviour here too, but not sure if it isn't working because of the same bug, or something else.

Anyway, it's not super urgent - it can definitely wait until you get settled in your new house!

I just updated again - same issue with the LiteDB.

How can I get access to the v5 beta on the docker you mention ?

2020-01-26 11:30:46.5316 [ERROR] Error while running job System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'LiteDB.EmptyPage' to type 'LiteDB.HeaderPage'.
2020-01-26 11:30:46.5732 [ERROR] MEDIASYNC-JOB Job failed, check logs for more info. 
2020-01-26 11:30:46.7265 [WARN] Failed to process the job '21248dc6-25f6-42db-baac-5408dd6fb877': an exception occurred. Retry attempt 1 of 2 will be performed in 00:00:25. System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'LiteDB.EmptyPage' to type 'LiteDB.HeaderPage'.
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)

I just updated again - same issue with the LiteDB.

How can I get access to the v5 beta on the docker you mention ?

2020-01-26 11:30:46.5316 [ERROR] Error while running job System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'LiteDB.EmptyPage' to type 'LiteDB.HeaderPage'.
2020-01-26 11:30:46.5732 [ERROR] MEDIASYNC-JOB Job failed, check logs for more info. 
2020-01-26 11:30:46.7265 [WARN] Failed to process the job '21248dc6-25f6-42db-baac-5408dd6fb877': an exception occurred. Retry attempt 1 of 2 will be performed in 00:00:25. System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'LiteDB.EmptyPage' to type 'LiteDB.HeaderPage'.

Another docker update - same issue again.

@@vaise, I don't have a LiteDB v5 implementation. I'm currently waiting for the version to be released as stable before moving to v5. Using beta packages can be very time consuming really. I'm currently still moving so I will start working on EmbyStat in a week or 2.

@@djhifi, currently not because I have no idea in how to create such a package. If you have knowledge in creating such a package feel free to PM me about it! But at the moment the tool itself is very unstable so releasing it on a lot of platforms will slow down the development even more. 

• Like 1

zer0ish

This is pretty cool, been running it on my Windows Server 2019 setup.

Any chance this can be made into a service like Emby does with icon in the taskbar cluster(beside the time), otherwise it's a CMD prompt window always open.

Also, when clicking on a specific user, the image is broken(worked on the previous screen) I only watched one episode since I've done a clean install of Emby but it isn't showing that I watched any episodes.
5e3c3ab7133fb_UserStats.jpg

I'd also like to see a login page to access it remotely.
If I open the port now, anyone can enter it and make changes.
Having people be able to login to it to see their stats would be cool too.

I'll keep playing with it.

Thanks,

zer0ish

You can use NSSM to run it as a service but that won't give you a tray icon though.

Yeah I've tried that with Emby before and didn't like the result.

I don't really want it as a service but rather have it sit in my system tray instead of having a cmd prompt window open.

jaycedk

This is pretty cool, been running it on my Windows Server 2019 setup.

Any chance this can be made into a service like Emby does with icon in the taskbar cluster(beside the time), otherwise it's a CMD prompt window always open.

Also, when clicking on a specific user, the image is broken(worked on the previous screen) I only watched one episode since I've done a clean install of Emby but it isn't showing that I watched any episodes.

5e3c3ab7133fb_UserStats.jpg

I'd also like to see a login page to access it remotely.

If I open the port now, anyone can enter it and make changes.

Having people be able to login to it to see their stats would be cool too.

I'll keep playing with it.

Thanks,

Guess that should be added to the

https://embystat.featureupvote.com/

Edited by jaycedk