Show Intro Skip Option

Liquidfire88

Cheesegeezer
9 minutes ago, samuelqwe said:

@Cheesegeezer This does seem like the same error I reported earlier.

I will see if I can get you logs eventually, but I forgot to grab them before I deleted my title sequence DB to test the new speed improvements... oops

@CBers and Sam,

Can you show me the chapters section in the UI for these episodes, it will help me understand why.  I think i may be able to reproduce this. I have an idea. I fixed another bug that threw this error, but clearly not this scenario.  need a little bit more logic.

Cheesegeezer
28 minutes ago, Cheesegeezer said:

@CBers and Sam,

Can you show me the chapters section in the UI for these episodes, it will help me understand why.  I think i may be able to reproduce this. I have an idea. I fixed another bug that threw this error, but clearly not this scenario.  need a little bit more logic.

Ok so I couldn't reproduce it.  Do you have only 2 chapters in that show or something like that it seems like an odd one.

Anyways if you can share these two screens with me for that episode that would be great

Chapters in UI

image.thumb.png.5c12de2c73f382802c62abd29489c236.png

And the Config UI for the episode

image.thumb.png.da5f6d066a371ddec5f7c7812f2b35c9.png

So it is way faster now or should I have deleted the .db first? It ran in just over 300 minutes what used to take 39 hours. Chapter point scan failed.

image.thumb.png.e3782c1413363e69b428673cf0c01037.png

Load time in the Plugin is night and day better than it was before. There's some sporadic results though.

image.thumb.png.134ac1c2eed11d31462ac423fd9d643e.png

image.thumb.png.6adad88b61e0d383ffce560445f17bb0.png

image.thumb.png.4916069ed4be440fef053a822b75a6c0.png

image.thumb.png.c9c20855ef8aa25c57da4ceb0a7402f7.png

embyserver_16092021.txt

Edited by Sammy

samuelqwe
37 minutes ago, Cheesegeezer said:

Ok so I couldn't reproduce it.  Do you have only 2 chapters in that show or something like that it seems like an odd one.

Anyways if you can share these two screens with me for that episode that would be great

Chapters in UI

Will do once the detection completes again, will take at least a few hours though since I’m running it on my main library.

samuelqwe
6 minutes ago, Sammy said:

So it is way faster now or should I have deleted the .db first? It ran in just over 300 minutes what used to take 39 hours. Chapter point scan failed.

image.thumb.png.e3782c1413363e69b428673cf0c01037.png

Load time in the Plugin is night and day better than it was before. There's some sporadic results though.

image.thumb.png.134ac1c2eed11d31462ac423fd9d643e.png

image.thumb.png.6adad88b61e0d383ffce560445f17bb0.png

image.thumb.png.4916069ed4be440fef053a822b75a6c0.png

image.thumb.png.c9c20855ef8aa25c57da4ceb0a7402f7.png

embyserver_16092021.txt 6.71 MB · 0 downloads

@Cheesegeezer perhaps his log can help?

@Sammy were the results like this before, or is this your first time running the detection completely?

57 minutes ago, Cheesegeezer said:

Chapters in UI

There's only 1 chapter for that episode, "The One That Got Away".

Cheesegeezer
5 minutes ago, CBers said:

There's only 1 chapter for that episode, "The One That Got Away".

Yes, I thought so and i have added in the logic for that. Are you using the latest from the other post.  That is where all the public release will be so that people can find it easily and all the insturctions are there too.

Cheesegeezer
1 minute ago, samuelqwe said:

His log was in the post I quoted

must have missed it 🥴

Just now, Cheesegeezer said:

must have missed it 🥴

You probably didn't. I wanted to sanitize it before posting and the screen grabs were taken from a remote computer at work which doesn't have notepad++ to edit out the url's. I requested logs be sanitized of this sensitive information years ago but they still contain it. I think that EmbyStat does produce clean logs but one must be on the local machine for that anyhow.

samuelqwe
1 minute ago, Sammy said:

Yes. I had null results previously as well.

Okay, we didn’t change the detection yet. The results should be the same as before, it should just be much faster now.

Cheesegeezer

I would Like to suggest to everyone to run the fingerprint task and stop  Don't do anything else.

We may have improved the detection quite considerably so we are just Dev testing at the moment to see how the results fair.  If it's good we will release and let you go loose with it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Cheesegeezer

Just to let everyone know I have a Episode with only 1 chapter which is what i caught the issue with when i was running the task on my main setup

@Sammy @CBers @samuelqwe

please ensure that you download from here

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/101687-introskip-instructions-beta-releases/&do=findComment&comment=1067501

image.thumb.png.f9e2ea6d41c34978870c7a285a66b389.png

Edited by Cheesegeezer
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Cheesegeezer said:

@Sammy can you send me your log please.

There are a few of these happening.  Can you also send me this info also

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/48304-show-intro-skip-option/&do=findComment&comment=1068468

Cheers Ta

I'm not getting any title sequence chapter markers so there's nothing to share unless there's something else I missed?

Cheesegeezer
Just now, Sammy said:

I'm not getting any title sequence chapter markers so there's nothing to share unless there's something else I missed?

of course you are not because it's failing before it creates them.  I just need to see the chapter strip or tell me how many chapters are in there.

8 minutes ago, Cheesegeezer said:

Just to let everyone know I have a Episode with only 1 chapter which is what i caught the issue with when i was running the task on my main setup

@Sammy @CBers @samuelqwe

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/101687-introskip-instructions-beta-releases/&do=findComment&comment=1067501

image.thumb.png.f9e2ea6d41c34978870c7a285a66b389.png

Okay so I had .3. I'll try .4 now.

1 minute ago, Cheesegeezer said:

of course you are not because it's failing before it creates them.  I just need to see the chapter strip or tell me how many chapters are in there.

It is just the chapters as before with no Skip Intro Chapter.. For the one I looked at it was standard 5:00 minute chapters generated by Emby.

samuelqwe
2 minutes ago, Sammy said:

It is just the chapters as before with no Skip Intro Chapter.. For the one I looked at it was standard 5:00 minute chapters generated by Emby.

Your log seems to indicate it fails when it tries to add the chapters to All In The Family S08E24, so if you can grab a screenshot of the chapters and the detected intro times for this one, it would be really helpful.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Cheesegeezer said:

@Sammy @CBers @samuelqwe

So do you want the database deleting, install the new dll, then start from scratch? 

I can let it run overnight if that's the case. 

samuelqwe
6 minutes ago, Sammy said:

No chapters are showing in Emby for All in the Family S08E04 but Media Info shows:

image.thumb.png.9eaa2d09c43d3872c421c3545d6e1e85.png

5 minutes ago, Sammy said:

I do, however, see this when checking during playback:

image.thumb.png.7317e2b0778b909e609ff86d6a1e8b5f.png

Ah yes, that’s because it fails before it can extract images. Emby only seems to show chapters with images on the media info page. If you manually ran the chapter image extraction task in Emby, you would see the chapters reappear.

But @CheesegeezerI think it fails since it thinks there’s another chapter after chapter 2, but there isn’t anymore since you moved it to the end of the intro. So you may have fixed episodes with a single chapter, but not those that have only 2.

12 minutes ago, CBers said:

So do you want the database deleting, install the new dll, then start from scratch? 

I can let it run overnight if that's the case. 

OK, in lieu of a reply, plus the fact it's getting late here, I have deleted the titlesequence.db file and I am rerunning the first task. 

Will check the results in the morning, then move into the 2nd task. 

• Like 1