DVBViewer Live TV Plugin

pünktchen

pünktchen

Hello @@pünktchen i have i little issue.

Your Plugin runs very good. The most Timers where deactivate from your tool, when the epsiode is in the DB. But for example S.W.A.T. - S1E12 Giftiges Wasser  he will not do this. So maybe you can see why ?

The only thing i see is, the episode is not found as missing episode. But i don't know why.

Another quest, maybe your plugin can pull a media library scan in emby after an record is finished with an time buffer, so the problem with the double episodes can be help out.

No, sorry. This is something that should be fixed in Emby and not by some ugly plugin workarounds.

I have one more issue found. Sometimes he make the same timer with some minutes difference. Look at the screen and here is the log. Maybe you can find out why.

When i look at the details, both of it has the right time in it.

attachicon.gifScreenshot (23).png

I only see there are two entries of the same Supergirl episode coming from your guide data in a very short time. The timer creation must be in an older log file.

Maybe there was a glitch with the TVMovie Clickfinder data. This isn't unusual!

Kodi_Newcomer

The only thing i see is, the episode is not found as missing episode. But i don't know why.

Hm maybe they change some thing in the new version ? Because i have seen, that is now actual problem. Many Episode timers now dont be deactivate after the episode is in the DB.

When i look in the DB all is fine. The episode is there and not missing. So from there all fine. In the past it works great. He deactivate all timers from episodes they still there.

@@Luke

What EPG Data Source did you use ?

Edited by Kodi_Newcomer

Sorry is there is a quick cliff notes version of what you think the issue is? thanks.

pünktchen

My bad, now i got it. The episodes do NOT get deactivated anymore! Yeah, propably some changes in Emby's core. Will see what i can find.

• Like 1

pünktchen

Ok thanks, so that's something isolated into the plugin i would assume?

I think so. You've probably changed something in your code and i'll have to adjust my code.
  • Like 1

Kodi_Newcomer

@@pünktchen. You have talked to me, beacuse different names of some series. Now i have one, Deception is the name on emby, Deception - Magie des Verbrechens ist der Name im EPG. Now how i handle this, i should change the name on emby like this ?

post-190077-0-07223700-1532628595_thumb.png

pünktchen

@@pünktchen. You have talked to me, beacuse different names of some series. Now i have one, Deception is the name on emby, Deception - Magie des Verbrechens ist der Name im EPG. Now how i handle this, i should change the name on emby like this ?

Yes. Also do not forget to lock the series title to prevent changes by a metadata refresh.

Btw. i cannot reproduce your problem with the cancelation of timers. It's working as intended here.

Kodi_Newcomer

Maybe here is the problem ?

The action should be executed some minutes after the guide refresh task has finished, but only once a day

I have set that he should run the task every hour. Because i dont know when my server is running, he runs when i look some stuff or a record is running. So i cant set run the task at 20 pm because i dont know it the server is running at this time.Its not the same every day. So maybe he runs 2, 3 or more on a day, because the server runs a while.

The EPG data is updated every morning at 9 am.

Kodi_Newcomer

Maybe here is the problem ?

The action should be executed some minutes after the guide refresh task has finished, but only once a day

I have set that he should run the task every hour. Because i dont know when my server is running, he runs when i look some stuff or a record is running. So i cant set run the task at 20 pm because i dont know it the server is running at this time.Its not the same every day. So maybe he runs 2, 3 or more on a day, because the server runs a while.

The EPG data is updated every morning at 9 am.

pünktchen

The statement you've mentioned isn't true anymore. I've changed the plugin handling a while ago, so that the autotimer task itself downloads the needed guide data from the channel group you've chosen for timers.

• 1 month later...
Kodi_Newcomer

Use stable one, or did you need the beta server ? Or you must wait until pünktchen find the issue.

But good to know so i run on stable.

pünktchen

@@pünktchen, we'll make the next version of the plugin 1.5.7. I'll update the server to not load any versions of the plugin less than that. Thanks.

I would prefer 1.6.0 so i can still push some updates for the stable server release or are we expecting a new stable release very soon?!

No, not very soon. However, i have a feeling this can be fixed in the current version of the plugin ahead of the next release.

pünktchen

Remove this TmdbLookup from the constructor and then it should load fine:

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/DVBViewerTVPlugin/blob/master/MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer/Plugin.cs#L37

Quite honestly I am surprised that was able to load before.

Why do you think it's TmdbLookup? The error in the log comes from PluginLogger.

pünktchen

@@Luke it has nothing to do with TmdbLookup! It is PluginLogger: https://github.com/MediaBrowser/DVBViewerTVPlugin/blob/master/MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer/Helpers/PluginLogger.cs

There's missing a reference to <PackageReference Include="System.Memory" Version="4.5.1" /> and after that i get these errors in the compiler:

1>Helpers\PluginLogger.cs(12,33,12,46): error CS0535: "PluginLogger" implementiert den Schnittstellenmember "ILogger.Log(LogSeverity, ReadOnlyMemory<char>)" nicht.
1>Helpers\PluginLogger.cs(12,33,12,46): error CS0535: "PluginLogger" implementiert den Schnittstellenmember "ILogger.Error(ReadOnlyMemory<char>)" nicht.
1>Helpers\PluginLogger.cs(12,33,12,46): error CS0535: "PluginLogger" implementiert den Schnittstellenmember "ILogger.Warn(ReadOnlyMemory<char>)" nicht.
1>Helpers\PluginLogger.cs(12,33,12,46): error CS0535: "PluginLogger" implementiert den Schnittstellenmember "ILogger.Info(ReadOnlyMemory<char>)" nicht.
1>Helpers\PluginLogger.cs(12,33,12,46): error CS0535: "PluginLogger" implementiert den Schnittstellenmember "ILogger.Debug(ReadOnlyMemory<char>)" nicht.

How do i implement those "ReadOnlyMemory" members?

Is it okay to throw a "NotImplementedException"?

Edited by pünktchen