Generate Collection Primary + Thumb Image

Radical924

Radical924

Okay so some of you might be aware or might not be aware of the fact that now when a movie collection is created a primary image and a thumb image is no longer auto-generated previewing all the titles in the collection. My request is simple add this back in but as an option under the "edit images" section of collections. Can simply be a button that once clicked auto generates a thumbnail and primary image of which you can then delete or keep. This way if you don't need/want the custom image made for that collection because you have a better image of your own you can use that image(s) instead.

Edited by Radical924
  • Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
ginjaninja

auto created images could be good but there just not there yet IMO.

The auto created image would be much improved by using algorithm that presented more pertinent content rather than what seem like 'choose random'.

distinct images representing recently added media could be a simple universally better option.

eg Distinct Series images (of recently added episodes) for TV Libraries.

an option for adjusting the image member set to recently watched might suit other libraries better.

Koleckai Silvestri

I created all my collection images but this could be useful for temporary situations on new collections.