New Chocolate Detail Screen

ebr

is the play icon being moved to the top of the thumbnail?

It did at one point but it can't do it anymore.  The reason is highly technical and not important but I'd like it to get back to doing that if it is a landscape image.

Here what I'm getting on TV detail view, dev 3.0.2.24

52d6c3115858e_Image6.jpg

The end time is not configurable on the detail screen.  That is the most likely place you would want to see that.

The new CoverFlow view doesn't show media info...

I'll need a picture of what you are talking about with the "title in the lower right" as there are a lot of different possible views and I'm not sure exactly where you are talking about.

Where "Almost Human" is displayed above the media info is a blank space on my screen. Everything else looks the same. When you say the new coverflow doesn't show media info, are you refering to an upcoming release of the current one?

1) Select the option "Show Logos in Movie Detail view" in the chocolate config pages.

2) I mean the current beta release.  CoverFlow does not have media info icons on it.

52d71a230d23a_cfnoinfo.png

Latchmor

Hi @@ebr I know you've just moved the Play, Cast and Scenes buttons above a landscape thumb but I think it was better down the side. Especially if the synopsis is long as you can see what's happening below. However, you'll never please everyone, lol.

52d71dbd2113f_Capture.png

Cheers

1) Select the option "Show Logos in Movie Detail view" in the chocolate config pages.

2) I mean the current beta release.  CoverFlow does not have media info icons on it.

52d71a230d23a_cfnoinfo.png

What I am finding is that if Show Coverflow details is checked then the media info icons don't show up. If I uncheck it (to hide the movie synopsis) then the media info icons appear.

52d73cd22585b_Capture.jpg

CBers

Yeah, I either need to put that back or adjust the bottom of the overview.

I personally like them down the side of the thumb, but I can live with either.

What was the reason for moving them though please?

Edited by CBers

What was the reason for moving them though please?

That is actually how they were originally designed.  It just quit working a few revisions ago.  The reason was to make more efficient use of the screen real estate and the fact that all the buttons might not fit down the side of a landscape image.

As it turns out, episodes are really the only thing with landscape primary images and they typically don't have trailers so the buttons may fit okay.

Ebr, do you think there will be a chance to have studio icons in chocolate (cover flow or details page)?  :D

Not High on my list right now because they just didn't look very good.  Moving somewhat away from all the icons/graphics to more of a clean look.

No that's not configurAble. Not real sure I'd want them much bigger as that would limit how many you could see.

federillo67

Hi Ebr.

Is it possible to have bigger cast photos ?

Maybe it's already available a paramtere to set photos size ?

Thanks in advance!

federillo67

maybe with bigger photos it would be possibie add a vertical slider to show hidden photos ?

I think it would be nice look at bigger cast photos, similarly to mediabrowser theatre.

federillo67

sorry for my post. i didn't rememer that with arrows i already can scroll up and down to see hidden photos.

So it would be enough to have a parameter to set photos size.

Even hidden in XML config! I'd like it so much! :D

Okay, I don't want another obscure option but I compromised and made them a little bigger by default:

52e04cfa76583_chocactor.png

• Like 2

BATTLE DONKEY

Hey ebr, thanks for the help getting chocolate theme working for me, I appreciate ur time and help cause it was my favourite theme in MB2.

I was wondering if there's any chance of adding an option to show the disk over the corner of the covers and maybe a second option to have it spinning in the details view like some other themes have? I think it adds a nice look to the overall presentation and the spinning disks add a little movement and are visually appealing to some of the movies that may not have a video backdrop or trailer.

I've also started playing around with adding some videogame cartridges, saving them as disk.PNG and it shows over the game case adding a visual flair to it, not sure how a videogame cartridge would look spinning in front of the case, maybe best to keep cartridges static but might still look cool.

In short, options for showing disk.PNG, spinning, and allowing options for which collections show the disk and spin

Edited by BATTLE DONKEY

I doubt I will do the spinning thing because that doesn't really fit with the theme style right now, but I will play with a disc image and see what it looks like.

WWWestern

If you will not make me look (in other words, it will be switched off) at this farking disc, whereas want.

Latchmor

Hi, not a fan of the disc images, kinda pointless in my opinion but each to their own. Why cover part of the big box image with a smaller disc image?

Anyway, if it's a switch on/off feature then no problem.

Cheers

;)