Beta Release Thread

FrostByte

Those formats should be good at least according to what the user's manual says the TV can display while streaming.  If it doesn't already, the app should be able to be made to support at least what's in the chart.  It doesn't say anything about sizes of files in my manual though

56361a718d934_Untitled.jpg

Edited by FrostByte
FrostByte

500 random pics of at least 1920X1080

35  if (this.imagesToUse == "Media") {
36   var randomImageURL = Server.getItemTypeURL("&SortBy=Random&MediaTypes=Photo&Recursive=true&CollapseBoxSetItems=false&Limit=500");
37   var randomImageData = Server.getContent(randomImageURL);
38   if (randomImageData == null) { return; }
40   for (var index = 0; index < randomImageData.Items.length; index++) {
41    //Only add images with higher res
42    if (randomImageData.Items[index].Width >= 1920 && randomImageData.Items[index].Height >= 1080){
43     var imgsrc = Server.getScreenSaverImageURL(randomImageData.Items[index].Id,"Primary",1920,1080);
44     this.images.push(imgsrc);
45     if (randomImageData.Items[index].PremiereDate !== undefined) {
46      this.overlay.push(Support.formatDateTime(randomImageData.Items[index].PremiereDate,1))
47     } else {
48      this.overlay.push(""); //Need to push something to keep indexes matched up!
49     }
51    }
52   }​

Edited by FrostByte

I get that black screen in a slideshow sometimes. The same supported images seem to occasionally not get displayed. I don't know if it's the TV acting up, network or what but I don't think it's file format related as far as I can tell.

I also get the black screen with the date at the bottom.

If I jump back and then forward, sometimes it displays.

I do find that I have to exit the app after a slideshow, as navigation seems to freeze.

Any way of making the date overlay transparent during playback please?

• Like 1
FrostByte

What about adding curve to the corners of the number in the top of photo albums?  I think it would give it a softer feel than the square

I don't have any Home Movies in Emby, but still see the option under the Tools menu. Shouldn't it be hidden?

Fixed.

• Like 2
gogreenpower

post-4775-1446511491687_thumb.jpg

post-4775-14465115041468_thumb.jpg

When you have show larger icons as true, it cuts the bottom off the image.

It may not be an issue with the DVD case overlay off, I haven't had a chance to disable it yet.

Green.