radeon

Movie Theme Videos Plugin Questions and Support Thread

bugmafia007

@radeon after changing my movie folder structure  the themes started to work flawlessly..your plugin rocks man 🖖

bugmafia007

@radeon hello ?

So what, now every day i need to write in here ,so i can get some answer ?Alright than ..Lets do it

Part 1: Can u please take a look in your inbox? Have some technical questions that requires your  attention.

Thank You 

radeon
18 hours ago, bugmafia007 said:

@radeon hello ?

So what, now every day i need to write in here ,so i can get some answer ?Alright than ..Lets do it

Part 1: Can u please take a look in your inbox? Have some technical questions that requires your  attention.

Thank You 

not sure why you couldn't have posted your messages in the forum, there wasn't any personal info. I've just replied to you.

• Like 1

Painkiller8818

i saw there is no task for uploading tv show themes. So i can't share my themes for shows.

mbarylski

@radeon The theme song for the live action Lion King movie seems to be way off. It sounds like a carnival. Pretty sure that isn't the correct them song. Can you fix that one?

Banquero

Buenos dias, he comprado este plugins...Ha escaneado mi biblioteca y ha tardado unas seis horas, pero parece ser que solo ha descargado 8 titulos, que parece muy escaso para un biblioteca de unas 1500 peliculas..De todas maneras, he visualizado una peli de los que supuestamente ha descargado el tema y no veo que haga absolutamente nada..¿Que estoiy haciendo mal? Emby Server, lo tengo en un Synology DS918, con la version 4.5.1.0...Muchas gracias...

cayars

Themes I believe only work in some clients but definitely not all of them (being added).

If you want to see it in action open up the movie detail page in Google Chrome and instead of a static background you will have the theme.