Future-Unaired-Missing episodes issue, please read this thread

Zero_Kool
Go to solution Solved by mboehler,

Zero_Kool

-I currently have MB3 server running and my xbox 360 with windows media center has the MB classic installed. For some reason it's pulling in all the episodes metadata and I don't even have my shows in that folder?  :unsure:

johnchimpo

Not exactly sure what you mean. Can you post more details/screenshot?

It sounds like you might be referring to the future/unaired episodes feature that was recently added to MB-Server. There are many topics addressing that in the forum right now.

Zero_Kool

Yes you are correct - it's the future/unaired episodes issue exactly. Can you post some links to possible fixes versions confirmed working. 

Zero_Kool

Found my own answer - Thanks for the quick reply!

It's a new feature with the latest version of the server (showing unaired and missing episodes).  If you want to disable this (in MB Classic at least), make sure you have the latest version, then when launch MB Classic and go into settings, then in view options, you can remove the two check marks for Show Missing Items and Show Un-Aired Items. 

I'm not sure if there is a way to globally disable this on the server or not.  Maybe someone else can add to this?

• Like 1

• Solution
mboehler

Yes you are correct - it's the future/unaired episodes issue exactly. Can you post some links to possible fixes versions confirmed working. 

The search function here does work very well.  :)

Yes, this has been answered several times.  It was originally mentioned in the blog.  Please see here and here about missing / future episodes.  Please also see here about a bug that will soon be fixed.

• Like 1

mboehler

Found my own answer - Thanks for the quick reply!

It's a new feature with the latest version of the server (showing unaired and missing episodes).  If you want to disable this (in MB Classic at least), make sure you have the latest version, then when launch MB Classic and go into settings, then in view options, you can remove the two check marks for Show Missing Items and Show Un-Aired Items. 

I'm not sure if there is a way to globally disable this on the server or not.  Maybe someone else can add to this?

The next server release is supposed to handle this better.

@@Abobader, maybe you could put up a sticky about this topic, since it gets asked so much...

• Like 1

johnchimpo

If it's in the blog, isn't that enough?

The blog isn't exactly the first place many people go to. I don't even notice a new blog post until its mentioned in the forums.

The blog isn't exactly the first place many people go to. I don't even notice a new blog post until its mentioned in the forums.

I will fix that, so when new post at blog, members will get notice.

• Like 1